It is sprinkling here today as I write this… This rain reminds me of my lifetime in California; it’s a drizzle here and there and not the typical Texas downpour that we normally get. It makes me miss home and my family even more than I do everyday… I wish we all lived close, but we are spread from coast to coast throughout the United States. Hopefully, one day we can all be close in proximity again.
When I miss home I begin to be a Debbie Downer, so it is so important for me to have sunshine in my soul this week! So
What have I been grateful for this week?
- I am grateful that both littles are currently taking a nap at the same time! It seems to be a rare occasion these days.
- I am grateful for #4’s spitfire personality; she’s 2 and she is living up to every expectation of the terrible 2’s… It’s allowing me to have great patience.
- I am grateful for my Fitbit… On week’s like this I really need motivation to workout and my motivation is seeing all that green go off on my phone everyday!
- I am grateful I get to go home for Thanksgiving! It seems like I haven’t been home forever… Home really is where your heart is and of course mine is here with my family, but I left a piece in California.
- I am grateful for #1 letting me know that I look 28 this week as I feel extremely old with him officially becoming a teenager this coming Friday. He is becoming so wise, so smart, and such a great young man! I love the bond we have. 🙂
- I am grateful so many of you read my blog. Twice this week I wondered if it was worth doing anymore… and twice I heard from amazing people just how it helped or inspired them. That’s why I do this, so we can all be better together!
~What are you grateful for this week?