This week I have had the opportunity to reflect about life. As we celebrated another birthday this week I realize just how quickly time flies by. As we were celebrating this special day I got word that one of my friend’s sons had passed away at age 14. As I got this news tears streamed down my face for how my friend’s family must feel, but then I read their message of how thankful they are that they will see their son again. What faith that they have in the eternal plan of our Heavenly Father. I have no idea what they are going through, but I can only imagine the pain and sadness they must feel without one of their children on this Earth anymore. I know you probably don’t know them, but please quietly say a prayer for them and all the parents that have lost children way too soon in this life. Let us all hug our children a little more today and be a little more grateful that they are pulling on our apron strings wanting up when we are trying to get something done.
Today I share with you what keeps me going on days like today.
So that brings us to what have I been grateful for this week!
- I am eternally grateful to a Heavenly Father who loves me!
- I am grateful for Heavenly Father’s amazing plan that we can be a family together forever. Want to know more click here
- I am grateful that we got to celebrate my awesome 11 year olds birthday!
- I am grateful for Chase. His spirit, his light, his humor, his diligence, his love for everyone and everything around us!
- I am grateful for my amazing kids and the joy they bring me each day!
~What are you grateful for this week?