Fall is in the air finally in Texas! It is nice to sit here with the windows open feeling the breeze! This week has again flown by with football games, playdates at the park, and painting the shed!
Yes, remember the shed we were building in the post Heaven Help Me! Not Another Home Improvement Project? We are finally to the painting part! And yes, we might have had to pull up the article for a refresher course when it was my turn to be in charge again 🙂
I feel like life is starting to calm down a bit and I am finally headed out of mom funk. How has your mom funk gotten since finding gratitude each day?
So that brings us to what have I been grateful for this week!
- I am grateful that Colby had the opportunity to get better this fall season playing baseball.
- I am grateful that Chase brings joy to those around him.
- I am grateful that Talie went a whole day without her Passy, except at baptize and bedtime, maybe one day we will lose that Passy all together!
- I am grateful that TJ is so needy and wants constant loves from mom… Ok. This might be a little sarcastic, but still I do love holding him!
- I am grateful for friends and business opportunities that come. We have some exciting plans headed your way in 2018!
- I am grateful that the shed is almost done! Therefore we won’t spend all our free time getting eaten by chiggers.
- I am grateful that I saw that dang snake slither across the sideway this week towards where we put the trash because now I have an excuse for someone else to take out the trash because I am deathly afraid! (Ok… so I really wish I would have never seen it because I live in fear it will get in my house, but I am trying to look at the positives here 🙂 )
~What are you grateful for this week?