To my awesome readers: Thank you so much for your patience as I have been MIA since Saturday! Life has been hectic here. We are in the process of selling our car and trying to find a new one (any suggestions for room for 7 and storage in the back?) TJ has been wanting to eat nonstop which allows me to get nothing done! (Good thing you can’t see my house 🙂 ) Talie has been contributing to the mess around the house! The boys are still busy with sports! And that shed! I know you are waiting for an update and video of the progress and the completion! I promise it’s coming! If you haven’t read our post Heaven Help Me! Not Another Home Improvement Project do! You will learn all about how to work together with your spouse on projects! I promise though I will still be able to find something to be grateful for in There is Sunshine in my Soul (last week’s post) this week!
We unfortunately don’t have a guest blogger this week, because we only got 2 votes! So please be sure to vote this week for your favorite post so we can feature them!
Check out the Party right here!
For those who need a tutorial for linking up I made you a video! https://youtu.be/YdlxiBWRRX8
What are the guidelines for Wandering Wednesdays?
- Wandering Wednesday’s theme is Home and Family. Please be sure all content is FAMILY FRIENDLY!
- Link to a specific post, not your home page!
- We are all stars on Wandering Wednesdays, so please no more than one post per week.
- No one likes to come to a party with no guests, so please be kind and wander around to other people’s posts. We would love everyone to visit at least2 posts and comment! Come back here by Saturday to comment on this post on your favorite one. The one with the most votes will be next week’s featured post!
- Please invite your readers to the Party each week! Let them know on your blog and social media that you are “Wandering with Confessions of Parenting today!” Use #WanderingWednesday. Tag me on Twitter @family_journeys in your posts and I will retweet as time allows in my day!
- Spread the word about our link up! The more people that come, the better our party will be!
- Hosting parties requires a lot of work, so please consider following/subscribing to our blog as well as us on social media. We would be so grateful!
Party hours start Wednesdays at 8am (CT) and close at 8am the next day don’t miss out!
Add your Post here!
Disclaimer: By sharing at Wandering Wednesdays you are giving me permission to share your blog posts on my blog, Confessions of Parenting, and on all social media sites and any round up post on any co-hosts sites. You are also giving us permission to use your posts/ graphics in featured posts for Wandering Wednesday. All links shared will link back to your blog.