“It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas…” Oh what? It’s not even Thanksgiving yet? I know… I know… but if you walked into my house it would certainly say hello Christmas! The kids begged me to please decorate for Christmas, so here we sit 41 days before Christmas is even here! They are wondering where Buster (the Elf) is because they are ready! Which brings me to our Elf… His name is Buster and you can follow him on Instagram after Thanksgiving at #WheresBuster.
Do you have an elf? Does he move everyday? Does he cause mischief? Do you need ideas for your elf? Well, good news.. I have a Pinterest Page completely devoted to the elf here! (if you want to be a contributor to this page, go ahead and follow me and let me know down in the comments!)
Don’t have an elf and want to buy one? Currently available at Amazon
Well, enough about Christmas! This is about meeting some other AMAZING bloggers on our weekly link up party! But before we get started:
Our Featured Post
This week is a tie! Both of these amazing ladies have been featured before and we are so happy to feature them again!
Lori from Choosing Wisdom is a wife, mother, grandmother, and friend. She is a lover of learning, and often found devouring a book or writing. She enjoys biking and traveling with her husband as well as spending time with her grandson. Her adult kids are optional :). She wrote the perfect post called What Does Practicing Patience Really Teach Us? Check it out!
We also have April, from Mojitos & Munchkin. April is a proud Iowan, who now lives in Minnesota with her hubby and their three cherubs. After nearly a decade teaching, she is on a break from the classroom and enjoying life as a work-from-home Mom. You can find her writing on Scary Mommy, Daily Mom, and her blog, Mojitos and Munchkins, that she uses as a creative outlet to escape the craziness that comes with life. She loves movies, cocktails, the color purple, homemade spaghetti sauce, day dates and sunny afternoons. She thinks the world would be a better place without temper tantrums, soup, the color navy, temperatures that dip below 20 degrees, and the distance between people she loves. Her insomnia allows her to pin things that she may (or may not ever) try. You can connect with her on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter. She is featured for her post Why I Let My Kids Destroy the Kitchen
Now, let’s get this party started! Check out the Party right here!
What are the guidelines for Wandering Wednesdays?
- Wandering Wednesday’s theme is Home and Family. Please be sure all content is FAMILY FRIENDLY!
- Link to a specific post, not your home page!
- We are all stars on Wandering Wednesdays, so please no more than one post per week.
- No one likes to come to a party with no guests, so please be kind and wander around to other people’s posts. We would love everyone to visit at least2 posts and comment! Come back here by Saturday to comment on this post on your favorite one. The one with the most votes will be next week’s featured post!
- Please invite your readers to the Party each week! Let them know on your blog and social media that you are “Wandering with Confessions of Parenting today!” Use #WanderingWednesday. Tag me on Twitter @family_journeys in your posts and I will retweet as time allows in my day!
- Spread the word about our link up! The more people that come, the better our party will be!
- Hosting parties requires a lot of work, so please consider following/subscribing to our blog as well as us on social media. We would be so grateful!
Add your post here!
Party hours start Wednesdays at 8am (CT) and close at 8am the next day don’t miss out!
This post contains affiliate links, meaning by clicking on these links and purchasing a product we receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. If you choose to support our blog in this way we would be very grateful! For more details visit our disclosure page.