Can you believe it is the Wednesday before Thanksgiving? The hustle and bustle of getting ready for Thanksgiving is upon us! The pies are made… The rolls are rising to bake for tomorrow and I am about ready to open a Diet Coke so that I can make it through all the preparations for the day!
What are you doing today to get ready for Thanksgiving? After your preparations are done, put your feet up and enjoy some awesome blog post from our bloggers this week!
Our Featured Post
This week our Featured Post is 5 Gross Things I have Done as A Mom by Sarah, from Organized as Mother! Sarah claims to be no expert at being a mom, which I am sure we can all relate to! She has one child and works full time. She follows simple, yet effective steps each day to stay on top of everything from her house, to her daughter, to her mind and her work.
Go check out her post here because it is so funny and I am sure we can all relate! How many of those things have you done? Me personally, 4/5 (I won’t tell you, which one I haven’t done 🙂 )
Now, let’s get this party started! Check out the Party right here!
What are the guidelines for Wandering Wednesdays?
- Wandering Wednesday’s theme is Home and Family. Please be sure all content is FAMILY FRIENDLY!
- Link to a specific post, not your homepage!
- We are all stars on Wandering Wednesdays, so please no more than one post per week.
- No one likes to come to a party with no guests, so please be kind and wander around to other people’s posts. We would love everyone to visit at least2 posts and comment! Come back here by Saturday to comment on this post on your favorite one. The one with the most votes will be next week’s featured post!
- Please invite your readers to the Party each week! Let them know on your blog and social media that you are “Wandering with Confessions of Parenting today!” Use #WanderingWednesday. Tag me on Twitter @family_journeys in your posts and I will retweet as time allows in my day!
- Spread the word about our link up! The more people that come, the better our party will be!
- Hosting parties requires a lot of work, so please consider following/subscribing to our blog as well as us on social media. We would be so grateful!
Add your post here!
Party hours start Wednesdays at 8 am (CT) and close at 8 am the next day don’t miss out!
This post contains affiliate links, meaning by clicking on these links and purchasing a product we receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. If you choose to support our blog in this way we would be very grateful! For more details visit our disclosure page.