An update on my family since last week I told you just how awesome everyone was doing here 🙂 Ty is crutching around fairly well. He is learning how to carry things in pockets, his mouth, and a backpack that pretty much goes everywhere with him. I am getting lots of help with the boys who are making deals with me that if they help make dinner then they get ice cream for dessert! And I am getting my 10k steps in without even leaving my house! Everyone is chipping in here and I am so thankful!
Grandma is now in the rehab facility, which is great news! She is really wanting to walk again, which is great motivation to see. She says that she just wants to go back home. I wish that I could see her… The downfalls of living too far away.
This week are schedule is filled with band concerts and choir concerts, it is my favorite time of year to see my kids excelling in things that they love!
I have been loving Blogmas on the blog with all kinds of tricks and tips, have you been checking it out?
And did you notice our new Logo for Wandering Wednesday?! I am so excited about it! With all things they need a little change once in awhile and this was one of them! So if you click here you can get our new Widget Codes to add to your blog! To go along with that I am still collecting people who are are interested in becoming a guest hosts for Wandering Wednesday. Please let me know here if you are interested! Starting 2018 the guest host and I will be highlighting our “favorites” from the last week’s linkup on our Wandering Wednesday posts. So be sure to keep linking up with us!
So let’s get the party started right now! Click here to see the awesome blog posts!
What are the guidelines for Wandering Wednesdays?
- Wandering Wednesday’s theme is Home and Family. Please be sure all content is FAMILY FRIENDLY!
- Link to a specific post, not your home page!
- We are all stars on Wandering Wednesdays, so please no more than one post per week.
- No one likes to come to a party with no guests, so please be kind and wander around to other people’s posts. We would love everyone to visit at least 2 posts and comment! Come back here by Saturday to comment on this post on your favorite one. The one with the most votes will be next week’s featured post!
- Please invite your readers to the Party each week! Let them know on your blog and social media that you are “Wandering with Confessions of Parenting today!” Use #WanderingWednesday. Tag me on Twitter @family_journeys in your posts and I will retweet as time allows in my day!
- Spread the word about our link up! The more people that come, the better our party will be!
- Hosting parties requires a lot of work, so please consider following/subscribing to our blog as well as us on social media. We would be so grateful!
Add your post here!
Party hours start Wednesdays at 8am (CT) and close at 8am the next day don’t miss out!