6 days until Christmas can you believe it? I am running around like a crazy person trying to get everything done! Think I FINALLY ordered the last present today! It is for Ty (well, who am I kidding, it’s more for me :); Isn’t that how married people Christmas shop sometimes??), and I am super excited about it, click here to see what the finally purchase is! Do you have one? Do you love it? I have heard such good things about it!
Well, with it being so close to Christmas, I known we are all BUSY! So let’s get to the Link up! BUT before we do I want to do a Blogger Spotlight!
I wanted to spotlight the A-MAZING Amy, from NeededInTheHome. Amy is a mom of 7 kids from Wisconsin. She has been married for over 20 years, homeschools her kids, blogs, and runs an Etsy store! She is a great mom and blogger! Every week she comes to the linkup reads other blogger’s posts and votes on her favorite! Thank you, Amy for being part of Wandering Wednesday with us! GO visit Amy’s website here!
So Now on to the party! Click here to see the awesome blog posts!
What are the guidelines for Wandering Wednesdays?
- Wandering Wednesday’s theme is Home and Family. Please be sure all content is FAMILY FRIENDLY!
- Link to a specific post, not your home page!
- We are all stars on Wandering Wednesdays, so please no more than one post per week.
- No one likes to come to a party with no guests, so please be kind and wander around to other people’s posts. We would love everyone to visit at least 2 posts and comment! Come back here by Saturday to comment on this post on your favorite one. The one with the most votes will be next week’s featured post!
- Please invite your readers to the Party each week! Let them know on your blog and social media that you are “Wandering with Confessions of Parenting today!” Use #WanderingWednesday. Tag me on Twitter @family_journeys in your posts and I will retweet as time allows in my day!
- Spread the word about our link up! The more people that come, the better our party will be!
- Hosting parties requires a lot of work, so please consider following/subscribing to our blog as well as us on social media. We would be so grateful!
Add your post here!
Party hours start Wednesdays at 8am (CT) and close at 8am the next day don’t miss out!
This post contains affiliate links. For a full disclosure click here.