Welcome Back! In case you missed the BIG NEWS last week, Lori from Choosing Wisdom and I have teamed up to bring you an EVEN BETTER Wandering Wednesday link up party each week! Lori and I met way back when (September) when the link ups started and have become good friends since then! Don’t you love your blog friends?! We are both excited to provide our awesome readers some great content each Wednesday, and increase access to the linkup through either of our blogs!
- We will still pin ALL posts to our Wandering Wednesday Board on Pinterest! Be sure to follow the board and REPIN your FAVORITE Posts from this week to your boards!
- Featured posts will be included in a SPECIAL GRAPHIC with their pins advertising Wandering Wednesday for even more exposure!
- We will each choose our favorite post and you all will vote for the best one in the comments below! The three posts with the most clicks will also get an honorable mention.
We are so excited to share “Our Favorite Picks” with you this week!
Michele’s Favorite Pick!
I really enjoyed 10 Brilliant Ideas To Keep Falling In Love In Your Marriage from Home Faith Family this week. For me, it can be easy to put my marriage aside when life with kids gets crazy. Being able to laugh with my husband has definitely been a saving grace in hard times and Micah’s reminder to keep the humor present was wonderful!
I have to say we have some amazingly talented bloggers that join us each week, which makes choosing a favorite always a difficult challenge. We had several posts about self-talk, self-care, self-awareness, and magic wands to get us up and making changes.
Lots of great advice – but my favorite this week was I Want Self-Awareness, But Can I Be Unaware of My Bad Qualities By Ruxandra LeMay. I love how she broke the steps to self-awareness into bit size pieces of understanding and shows us how we can progress. I get caught in the trap of being self-aware of what everyone else is doing wrong and it is good to readjust and step back while becoming more emotionally aware of how I feel and what my triggers are.
The Viewers Favorite!
Most Clicks This Week Goes To:
Do you LOVE Wandering Wednesday? Pin this to your boards!
Thank you so much for everyone’s entries and we can’t wait to read your posts this week!
Enjoy this week’s Wandering Wednesday! Don’t forget to vote for your favorite post this week in the comments below. See you next week!
So Now on to the party!
Click here to see the awesome blog posts!
Add Your Favorite Post Here!
Party hours start Wednesdays at 8am (CT) and close at 8am the next day don’t miss out!
If you are looking for other link ups to join click here. Also, if you are wondering why linking up is so awesome or how to do it, click here!
Wandering Wednesday Rules
1. Link to a specific post, not your homepage
2. Don’t advertise, do giveaways, link parties, or links to your shops
3. Make sure to check out and comment on at least two other links before leaving
4. By entering a link you are giving me permission to feature an image on my blog, it will always link back to your blog.
5. Follow Confessions of Parenting Facebook/ Twitter/ Instagram/ Pinterest and Choosing Wisdom Facebook/ Pinterest/ Instagram/ Twitter/ LinkedIn.
This link party is for family-friendly articles, that relate to parenting, marriage, recipes, DIYs, recipes, and anything that has to do with the home!
Please share our LinkUP on Social Media use #WanderingWednesday. Tag me on Twitter @family_journeys @ChoosingWisdom in your posts and I will retweet as time allows in my day!
~Signed Michele @ Confessions of Parenting and Lori @ Choosing Wisdom
If you want to be sent a reminder each week when Wandering Wednesday opens, subscribe here. You will only receive Wandering Wednesday notifications by signing up here. Be sure to add us to your address book so it doesn’t accidentally go to your “junk folder”