Happy Wandering Wednesday! Thanks for joining us for another great week.
Can you believe it’s Wednesday? We are excited to provide you with some great new content this week. We have so many great bloggers who join us with all kinds of home and family tips, craft ideas, and recipes! Be sure to scroll down to the links and enjoy our link party! Each week we vote for our favorite and we would love to know which one speaks to you – please leave your vote in the comments below!
- We pin ALL posts to our Wandering Wednesday Board on Pinterest! Be sure to follow the board and REPIN your FAVORITE Posts from this week to your boards!
- Featured posts will be included in a SPECIAL GRAPHIC with their pins advertising Wandering Wednesday for even more exposure!
- Next week we will share our favorite post and you can vote for yours on the individual thumbnail in the linkup after 8am on Thursday. Just look for the heart in the upper right hand corner. You can also vote for your favorite in the comments below! The three posts with the most clicks will also get an honorable mention.
Here’s “Our Favorite Picks” from last week!
Michele’s Favorite Pick!
I really loved the poem I Rocked With You Today from Pinot and Pacifiers. It’s a beautiful tribute to the love we have for our babies and relishing in their sweetness. Whether you have little babies or have babies that have all grown up, this read will take you back to those sweet cuddles! It’s truly magical and timeless.
Lori’s Favorite Pick!
Are you quick-witted and assertive when it comes to letting totally irrational people know how they are acting? Or, are you more in line with Christine of Salty Mamas? Her Open Letters to People that Make us Salty made me think of the MANY times I’ve had a perfect comeback float into my head way after it would have had any kind of impact. If you need a laugh in the most relatable kind of way – check out her link from last week.
The Viewers Favorite!
Most Clicks This Week Goes To:
- Family friendly activities & resources that promote Mindfulness from Chronicles of a Momtessorian
- Teens, Tweens, and Technology Part One: The Rules Change. Principles Stay the Same From Navigating the Years
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Power Balls by Read. Eat. Repeat
- 10 Toddler Personalities Designed to Teach You Patience by Three Clementines
Do you LOVE Wandering Wednesday? Pin this to your boards!
Thank you so much for everyone’s entries and we can’t wait to read your posts this week!
Enjoy this week’s Wandering Wednesday! Don’t forget to vote for your favorite post this week in the comments below. See you next week!
So Now on to the party!
Add Your Favorite Post Here!
Party hours start Wednesdays at 8am (CT) and close at 8am the next day don’t miss out!
If you are looking for other link ups to join click here. Also, if you are wondering why linking up is so awesome or how to do it, click here!
Wandering Wednesday Rules
Link to a specific post, not your homepage
Don’t advertise, do giveaways, link parties, or links to your shops
We are all stars on Wandering Wednesdays, so no more than one post per week.
Make sure to check out and comment on at least two other links before leaving
By entering a link you are giving me permission to feature an image on my blog, it will always link back to your blog.
This link party is for family-friendly articles, that relate to parenting, marriage, recipes, DIYs, recipes, and anything that has to do with the home!
Please share our LinkUP on Social Media use #WanderingWednesday. Tag me on Twitter @family_journeys @ChoosingWisdom in your posts and I will retweet as time allows in my day!
We reserve the right to remove any link, not in compliance with the rules.
~Signed Michele @ Confessions of Parenting and Lori @ Choosing Wisdom
If you want to be sent a reminder each week when Wandering Wednesday opens, subscribe here. You will only receive Wandering Wednesday notifications by signing up here. Be sure to add us to your address book so it doesn’t accidentally go to your “junk folder”