Looking for free Easter Printables this year? Well, look no further because we have the most adorable Easter stickers perfect for treat bags! And yes, we show you how to make it all right here!
Printable Easter Stickers for Treat Bags
~We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Easter is just around the corner! Can you believe it? Me either! Talie being a spunky three almost four-year-old that she is, is pretty much about every single holiday and Easter is definitely included in that! So weeks ago she started talking to me about what she could bring to all her friends at preschool for Easter! Well, I started thinking what would I want Talie to bring home and I immediately thought, “Please no candy!” because let’s be real there is already way to much candy in this house!
So I decided to design a super cute Easter printable, an Easter sticker, to go on cone-shaped treat bags to put a small snack in for the kids to take home! These Easter Sticker Printables are perfect for your little ones (or big ones if they choose) to add a little something extra to the delicious treat they are sharing! And today we are sharing it with all of you!
So Here is your Free Easter Printable to make a super cute Snack Treat Bag!
~This contains affiliate links.
Here’s what you need to make snack treat bags for Easter:
- Our Easter Sticker PDF (download below!)
- Sticker paper I love the full sheet sticker paper because it allows me to be able to print more on a page and use it for other projects! We have been super happy with the quality of this sticker paper!
- A good printer! A good printer makes a difference with the print quality. We love this HP Instant Ink Printer! And if you have never heard of instant ink, look into it! Because it is awesome! I basically pay a certain dollar amount for printing each month no matter how much ink I use for those copies! I literally never buy an actual ink cartridge! Learn more about instant ink here. And if you decide you like it, use this link to get one month free to try it out!
- Cone Shaped Treat Bags
- Scissors to cut out the stickers. Again, our all-time favorite scissors!
- A sack to put inside the bags! We used goldfish!
How to Make Snack Treat Bags for Easter
We are making it super easy on you this year to send a cute treat with your kids for Easter! All you need to do is print out our Easter Stickers on the sticker paper.
Then you will cut out the stickers you need.
Then you will stick the stickers to the treat bags. You will want to stick them about in the middle or a little closer to the bottom of the bag. This leaves room to be able to shut the bag. I know you are probably thinking it might be easier to add the sticker after the bag is full, but don’t because the sticker becomes lumpy.
Once the sticker is in place then fill the bag with your treat. We like orange things at Easter time because they look like carrots! So think Goldfish, Cheetos, Reeses Pieces, etc.
After you have filled the bags then use the twisty tie to close them up! At this point, you can be done! Or you can add a little “Stem” (or green ribbon to make them more festive!) We used this ribbon to add some flare to some of them.
There you have it! A super simple Easter Treat with these adorable Free Easter Printable for your child to be able to celebrate friendship with their friends and classmates!
Go ahead and Print your Free Easter Printables Stickers Here!
Have fun! And Happy Easter!
Do you love this Free Easter Printables Stickers and Treat Bag Idea? Share it with others on Pinterest!
Michele is a Family Life Educator. She is a mom to 5 kids and loves helping others strengthen their families! When she is not blogging she is spending time with her family and running around drinking Diet Coke trying to get everything done!