Are you tired of the same old salad dressing? This Honey Mustard Dressing is simple and so delicious, you won’t want to stop eating it! It’s easy to make with ingredients you already have on hand.
Honey Mustard Dressing Recipe
If you’re like me and you enjoy eating salad, sometimes it can feel like it’s the same old thing every single day. But salad doesn’t have to be boring! Changing up the dressing on your daily salad is so simple, and this homemade honey mustard dressing is easy to whip up and stores wonderfully. I highly recommend it on our shaved brussel sprout salad.
You will be amazed at how quickly you can make this dressing and I promise it will become a fast favorite for family and friends. I also love to drizzle it on veggies and use this honey mustard dressing on chicken sandwiches and dipping sauce for nuggets.
Honey Mustard Dressing Recipe
Total time: 10 minutes
Ingredients for Honey Mustard Dressing
½ cup olive oil
1 Tablespoon fresh lemon juice
2 Tablespoons apple cider vinegar
2 teaspoons mustard
2 Tablespoons honey
½ teaspoon garlic powder
The Following Tools With Be Helpful When Making These!
How to Make Honey Mustard Dressing
This dressing is seriously so easy to make!
After you gather your ingredients all you need to do is add them all into a small bowl.
Whisk well until your ingredients are combined and drizzle just before serving your salad.
After drizzling on your salad you can add the rest to a dressing container or any container that seals and put it in your fridge for later.
So simple and delicious!
Tips and tricks for Honey Mustard Dressing Recipe
- Feel free to change the type of mustard that you use in this dressing. Yellow or dijon would be delicious in a honey mustard dressing, but use what you love or have on hand!
- After you whisk up your dressing, transfer it to a salad container that you can use to pour and store your dressing. This one is my favorite container. It even has a built-in whisk to shake up your dressing!
- This is traditionally a salad dressing, but you can also serve it as a dip for chicken fingers, veggies, or other delicious combinations. Yum!
What should I use this honey mustard dressing on?
We love this dressing on our Shaved Brussel Sprout Salad! But it can be used on a huge variety of salads and other foods.
Honey mustard is especially good on leafy greens, cabbage, salads with fruit, and many other options. You could even use it as a marinade for chicken, steak, or other meats!
Once you try this dressing you are going to want to put it on everything!
How long does homemade honey mustard dressing last?
If you have some extra dressing, you can store it in an air-tight container in the fridge for up to a week. Keep the yummy salads going all week or use the dressing for something new.
Make a big batch and you could keep it fresh for lunches all week long!
How can I make honey mustard dressing healthier?
This dressing recipe is actually pretty clean eating! Apple cider vinegar and olive oil both have great health benefits, and you could use raw honey for some extra nutrients.
To keep it extra healthy with any salad dressing, make sure you are not dressing too heavily!
Share with us in the comments how your Honey Mustard Dressing turns out! And tag us on Instagram with a picture of your recipe! We would love to see it!
Check out these other great recipes:
- ½ cup olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 Tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons mustard
- 2 Tablespoons honey
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- Gather all ingredients and add them into a small bowl.
- Whisk well until your ingredients are combined and drizzle just before serving your salad.
- After drizzling on your salad, add the rest to a dressing container or any container that seals and put it in your fridge for later.