The Liebster Award
Last week I was happily surprised when I was nominated for the LIEBSTER AWARD by Anna Krawczyk at The Runaway Blog! This award is given by bloggers to other bloggers. Its purpose to recognize new blogs and give them a chance to grow their audience. It also allows us to share some personal information with our readers so they can get to know us a little better!
Here is the list of the official rules for 2017.
I want to thank Anna Krawczyk at The Runaway Blog for choosing me as one of her nominations! I really appreciate her choosing me for this award! Starting a blog a couple months after having baby #5 has been a challenge and at times I have wondered if you wonderful readers like what you are reading and this award is great motivation to keep going and writing for you all!
So here I answer Anna’s questions and share with you a little bit more about me!
What do you prefer: ocean or mountains, and why?
- Definitely ocean! Love the sand, love the water, and love the relaxing that takes place on the beach!
What motivated you to start blogging?
- When I graduated with my degree in Marriage and Family Studies I wanted to help people but didn’t know how so I started my blog because I felt inspired that this is how I could help others. We all have struggles and go through experiences, but we rarely talk about them. We want the world to see our most perfect selves, but that is not reality. I wanted a place where people could relate to each of our struggles and each of our victories.
What is your favorite quote?
- Not sure who said it, but I love it! “Don’t Judge! You don’t know what storm I’ve asked her to walk through. -God”
Is there anything that you particularly do not like about yourself?
- I think we all struggle with our imperfections, but I have been trying to accept who I am and love every part of me.
What was your dream job when you were a kid? Did you follow this dream?
- I always wanted to be a stay at home mom. I have been very fortunate to be able to do that!
If you could choose to have one superpower, what would it be?
- I would have the power to be everywhere and help everyone. Often times I feel like I am running a million miles an hour in 15 different directions and usually need about 10 more hands.
So to carry on the Blogging World Tradition I get to nominate 5 blogs and give them a list of questions to share with their readers!
Here are my questions to them!
- Out of all the countries, you have visited, which one did you like the most?
- What is the most extreme thing you have ever done?
- If you can take someone with you in your travels, who would it be?
- Bike or Train?
- What/Who inspires you to travel this world?
- What is the best memory that you have while traveling?
- If you could give someone $1,000,000 who would you give it to?
- Apple or Samsung?
- What is the scariest thing you have experienced while traveling?
- Name the top 3 most beautiful beaches you have visited:
- How did traveling change your life?
And the nominations are:
- Courtney Lynn at Supersize Family Kitchen. She shares great recipes and by the looks of her blog, she will be a great blog to follow!
- Aritra Raj The Latte Mom. This is a great mom blog with lots of great reads!Check her out!
- Emelie Diamante Anggoy at Emelie Empire. She focuses on her fashion taste, fitness routine, health tips, and travel adventures.
- Renee John Patroni at Drink Eat Ride. They focus on all kinds of travel adventures!
- Dan Christensen at DIY Fans. He is the King of DIY!
Have fun! And don’t forget to nominate 5 more blogs!
Michele is a Family Life Educator. She is a mom to 5 kids and loves helping others strengthen their families! When she is not blogging she is spending time with her family and running around drinking Diet Coke trying to get everything done!