Do you realize how amazing, strong and capable you are? At times we can forget our self worth and allow a little too much negative self talk. These positive affirmations for women are the perfect reset that you need to start seeing yourself as you truly are and the potential that you have as a woman!
Positive Affirmations For Women
What are positive affirmations for women?
Positive affirmations are powerful phrases that we can say to ourselves each day to motivate ourselves and to see ourselves more positively. These positive affirmations are a great place to start when we want to grow and become our very best selves.
As women, I think at times we do a lot of negative self-talk. There are messages bombarding us from every direction about how we should look, what we should eat, what job we should have, how we should act, etc. etc…
This can get so overwhelming and can cause a lot of negative self-talk as we compare to others around us.
These positive affirmations women can use can replace that negative self-talk with something positive instead!
I don’t know about you… But when I am thinking positively, I am so happy and we all just want to be happy right?!
Does positive affirmation really work?
You might be wondering if these positive affirmations for women are really going to work.
Our minds are so incredibly powerful and have the ability to transform the way we think about ourselves. I love that WE are the ones with the power to change our negative self-talk! Not anyone else or anything else, but YOU hold that power!
There has been a lot of research done on positive affirmations and they have found that the more we repeat these positive affirmations, they will seep into our subconscious and our brain will actually begin to believe what we are telling it. This will cause our brain to focus more on the positive and less on the negative!
So the key to making positive affirmations for women work is through repetition!
What are words of affirmation?
Words of affirmation are the powerful words that our positive affirmations women say are going to be based on!
You want your words of affirmation to be strong and bold like you!
As our words of affirmations are bold and strong, our brain will be more likely to believe what you are telling it!
When we form our positive affirmations for women, we should always make sure to use present tense. Try to avoid using phrases like “I hope” or “someday I will be”. This will make positive affirmations for women even more powerful.
Why are positive affirmations for women so important?
Like we talked about earlier, as women, we are faced with so many negative messages that can lead to negative self-talk and self-doubt.
By making positive affirmations a part of our daily lives, we can change those incorrect beliefs and have a more positive self-image.
So why is it so important that we change those negative thoughts? Think of how much more powerful and strong we can be as women as we believe that we are the incredible, capable people that we truly are?! As we view ourselves positively, we can be a better wife and a better mother.
Positive affirmations women can say will also allow us to be stronger, better examples to our children of self-confidence and how to obtain happiness.
This is so important for our kids to see as they are navigating through life and trying to figure out how to have self-confidence themselves. It’s important to use positive affirmations for kids to teach our kids self-confidence as well.
How to do Positive Affirmations for women
When you want to start discovering what positive affirmations for women can do, it would be a great idea to sit down and make a list of the things you want to become.
could also make a list of the negative self talk that you tend to do and find a positive affirmation that counters and challenges that negative belief.
Repetition is key when it comes to positive affirmations women can say, so find a time each day that you can recite these positive affirmations and make them part of your routine.
We all know it takes twenty-one days to form a habit so if we can recite these for twenty-one days, they will start to feel more natural and they will become a part of us and our daily lives!
Another thing you can do is write these positive affirmations women can do on sticky notes and place them somewhere that you will see them often. You could put them on your mirror so you can read over them as you get ready each morning, or you could even set them as a screensaver in your phone so every time you look at your phone you are reminded of the amazing things you are and are becoming.
50+ positive affirmations women can say
- I accept responsibility for my choices
- I always do my best
- I am a gift to the world
- I am a good mother
- I am alive for a reason
- I am a powerful creator
- I am at peace in my body
- I am becoming the best version of myself
- I am blessed
- I am brave
- I am calm and full of peace
- I am capable
- I am confident
- I am creative
- I am determined
- I am enough
- I am exactly where I need to be
- I am fulfilled by what I choose to do
- I am full of confidence
- I am full of optimism
- I am full of positive energy
- I am good enough
- I am happy and I deserve to be
- I am innovative
- I am loved and loveable
- I am not afraid of the unknown
- I am passionate
- I am patient with myself
- I am resilient
- I am responsible for my happiness
- I am strong
- I am superior to negative thoughts
- I am talented
- I am the architect of my life; I design and build it
- I am unique
- I am valuable
- I am worthy of love
- I am worthy of my dreams
- I approve of who I am
- I can do anything I set my mind to
- I choose to forgive myself
- I choose to see the good in myself
- I choose to see the good in others
- I deserve good things
- I deserve me time
- I deserve to be happy
- I don’t give up
- I don’t need to be perfect
- I don’t need to control everything around me
- I draw on my inner strength
- I embrace peace and tranquility
- I exude confidence
- I find joy in the details
- I follow my intuition to success
- I grow emotionally and spiritually every day
- I grow wiser with each day
- I have an endless capacity for love and kindness
- I have courage
- I have infinite possibilities today
- I have so much to offer
- I hold my head high
- I know who I am
- I love being a woman
- I love myself
- I love taking care of my body
- I make good choices
- I matter to my family and friends
- I possess the qualities to be successful
- I radiate grace and beauty
- I reach any goal I set my mind to
- I recognize my worth
- I respect myself
- I stand up for myself
- I treat my body with kindness and respect
- I trust my abilities
- I trust myself
- I try new things and believe I can succeed
- I will be what I want to be
- I will forgive and be healed
- I will make today a wonderful day to remember
- Mistakes mean I am growing
- My ability to conquer my challenges is infinite
- My best is enough
- My body is incredible
- My future is positive
- My path leads to greatness
- There are solutions to all my problems
- The things I do make a difference
- Things work out for my best interests
- Today I am more than I was yesterday
What positive affirmations for women would you add to the list? Share in the comments!
Check these other positive affirmation posts!
- Positive Affirmations
- Positive Affirmations for Women
- Positive Affirmations for Marriage
- Positive Affirmations for Pregnancy
- Daily Affirmations for Teenagers
- Positive Affirmations for Birth
- Morning Affirmations for Kids
- Positive Affirmations for Anxiety
- Positive Affirmations for Husband
- Positive Affirmations for Toddlers
Let’s be friends! When you read a post or find something you love please comment and tell me about it! Sharing your experiences and things you do helps other moms, dads, and other readers out there as well as me too! If you are on Pinterest, leave a comment, or snap a picture on the pin! If you love sharing on Instagram tag me @micheletripple so I can come and give you some love and share it too! And of course, we would love you to become friends with us on Instagram Facebook Pinterest and Twitter.