Naturally we are all very coursious and ask a lot of questions! We formmulate questions to ask a preschool, questions to ask our parents, and questions to ask kids. This helps us to get to know people and things so much better! Since our preschoolers are always bombarding us with questions. It’s true, studies show the average preschooler asks 300 questions a day! So we thought it would be so much fun to ask them questions with this fun list of questions to ask a preschooler!
These questions are bound to get them thinking and you both probably laughing with the answers they come up with!
Want More Questions? Try these!
Quetions to Ask Your Preschooler
- If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
- If your stuffed animals could talk, what would they say?
- What is the funniest thing that ever happened to you?
- What is the worst smell in the world?
- What do you think your life will be like in the future?
- If you could be any animal, what would you be?
- What does it feel like when I hug you?
- How do you think animals communicate?
- If you could choose a new name for yourself, what would it be, and why?
- Where is your favorite place to go on vacation?
- What is the last dream you had?
- If you could eat one thing every day for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- What is your favorite time of year?
- Where there Dinosaurs on Noah’s Ark?
- What are you scared of?
- What do you worry about the most?
- Why do people get old?
- Would you rather read a book or watch a movie?
- What is something you want to learn how to do?
- What animal would make a great driver?
- Would you rather have 3 arms or 1 legs?
- If you had a pet dragon, what would you name it?
- Would you rather read minds or be invisible?
- What is your favorite dinosaur?
- Would you rather stay up late or wake up early?
- What does the fox say?
- What job would you never want to have?
- If you could grow anything in the yard, what would it be?
- Would you rather ride a horse or an elephant?
- What kind of dragon are you?
- What is the craziest thing you’ve ever eaten?
- What is the best gift you have ever received?
- Where do you think bubbles go?
- Tell me something about you that you think I might not know.
- Would you rather be a superhero or a wizard?
- What’s your superhero name and what powers do you have?
- Did you smile or laugh extra today?
- What makes you feel brave?
- If you were a teacher and could teach your students anything at all, what would you teach them?
- Would you rather play in the rain or snow?
- What is the best smell in the world?
- If you joined the circus, what would your circus act be?
- Would you rather have a tall neck like a giraffe or a long nose like an elephant?
- Do you have any inventions in your brain?
- How would you design a treehouse?
- What are three things you want to do this summer?
- Would you rather crawl like a crab or walk on all fours?
- If you made a cave in the woods, what would be inside it?
- Would you rather see things up close or far away?
- Where would you go if you could fly?
What questions to ask a preschooler would you add to the list? Share in the comments!
How Do I access my free printables?
Fill in the form above. You will receive an email in your inbox. If you don’t see it check your spam folder! You will then click to confirm your subscription. Once confirmed you will be taken to Airtable (a different website) where all our free printables will be waiting for you! It is free to sign up for Air Table!
How Do I Print a PDF?
You’ll need a program that supports PDFs. Adobe Acrobat is a great option. Open the program, click file then print. Select your printer and the number of copies you want to print. Be sure you click double-sided if you want it to print on both sides.
Can I resell these?
You may not resell any printable that you find on our website or in our resource library. You may use them for class parties, at church, at home, or in the classroom. You may get these printed at an office supply store or copy center at your own expense.