Hello! And Welcome Back to our Wandering Wednesday Link UP Party and Happy Valentine’s Day!
What is everyone doing for Valentine’s Day? We are having a fancy dinner with steak, potatoes, salad, and all the fixings! And of course Sparkling Cider! The kids love fancy dinners!
We are so excited you are here with us today and we are so excited to announce some NEW THINGS happening at Wandering Wednesday!
But before we get to the Exciting new CHANGES, we wanted to remind you that you find other link ups to join here. Also, if you are wondering why linking up is so awesome or how to do it, click here!
So For Our Exciting New Changes!
- We Have started a Wandering Wednesday Board on Pinterest! We will pin ALL the posts you share at Wandering Wednesday there! So be sure to follow the board and REPIN your FAVORITE Posts from this week to your boards!
- With all our Featured posts we will also make a SPECIAL GRAPHIC with their pins advertising Wandering Wednesday for even more exposure!
- With these Great Changes, we have also decided to honor more blogs! So I will still choose my favorite, our guest host will choose hers, and we will still vote for the best one! We will then honor the three posts that got the most clicks from the week before!
I hope you are as excited as I am with the NEW CHANGES! Don’t forget to say, “hi” in the comments and let us know what you think of the changes! Now, let’s get to know Lori, our guest host!
Meet Lori, from Choosing Wisdom!
We are so excited to share “Our Favorite Things” With you this week!
My Favorite Pick!
Sometimes we all need a good laugh, and Micah from Home Faith Family had me chuckling at her Humorous Responses To Give When People Ask, “Why Do You Have So Many Kids!?”. I was able to easily relate to her grocery shopping trips where people make not-so-welcome comments to the number of children I have in tow. I always come up blank as to what to say to these strangers that feel the need to make comments, but now I feel like I have a few good responses up my sleeve to bring some humor to the situation thanks to her witty post.
The Viewers Favorite!
The favorite this week by the viewers was Love Is Patient Love is Kind Free Printables by A Hundred Affections. I loved these Printables also and can’t wait to hang one in my house!
Most Clicks This Week Goes To:
Thank you so much for everyone’s entries and we can’t wait to read your posts this week!
Enjoy this week’s Wandering Wednesday! Don’t forget to vote for your favorite post this week in the comments below. See you next week!
So Now on to the party!
Click here to see the awesome blog posts!
If you are interested in being a co-host please let us know here!
Add Your Favorite Post Here!
Party hours start Wednesdays at 8am (CT) and close at 8am the next day don’t miss out!
Wandering Wednesday Rules
1. Link to a specific post, not your homepage
2. Don’t advertise, do giveaways, link parties, or links to your shops
3. Make sure to check out and comment on at least two other links before leaving
4. By entering a link you are giving me permission to feature an image on my blog, it will always link back to your blog.
5. Follow Confessions of Parenting Facebook/ Twitter/ Instagram/ Pinterest
This link party is for family-friendly articles, that relate to parenting, marriage, recipes, DIYs, recipes, and anything that has to do with the home!
Please share our LinkUP on Social Media use #WanderingWednesday. Tag me on Twitter @family_journeys in your posts and I will retweet as time allows in my day!
~Signed Michele @ Confessions of Parenting
If you want to be sent a reminder each week when Wandering Wednesday opens, subscribe here. You will only receive Wandering Wednesday notifications by signing up here. Be sure to add us to your address book so it doesn’t accidentally go to your “junk folder”
Michele is a Family Life Educator. She is a mom to 5 kids and loves helping others strengthen their families! When she is not blogging she is spending time with her family and running around drinking Diet Coke trying to get everything done!