Welcome back to Week 24 of our link up party! We are so glad that you are here!
How was your Valentine’s Day? What did you end up doing? Dinner was a big success for us! Everybody loved it, especially Talie! She LOVES special drinks!
We are so excited you are here with us today! Did you like the Exciting new CHANGES we announced last week?
Our Exciting New Changes! (In case you missed them!)
- We Have started a Wandering Wednesday Board on Pinterest! We will pin ALL the posts you share at Wandering Wednesday there! So be sure to follow the board and REPIN your FAVORITE Posts from this week to your boards!
- With all our Featured posts we will also make a SPECIAL GRAPHIC with their pins advertising Wandering Wednesday for even more exposure!
- With these Great Changes, we have also decided to honor more blogs! So I will still choose my favorite, our guest host will choose hers, and we will still vote for the best one! We will then honor the three posts that got the most clicks from the week before!
I hope you are as excited as I am with the NEW CHANGES! Don’t forget to say, “hi” in the comments and let us know what you think of the changes! Now, let’s get to know Lori, our guest host!
Meet Lori, from Choosing Wisdom!
We are so excited to share “Our Favorite Things” With you this week! All my favorite picks will be shared on my Facebook page and I will also pin it to Pinterest! So here we go!
My Favorite Pick!
This week I really liked How to Transition Your Little One from Nap Time to Rest Time by Team Cartwright. I have a 2-year-old that doesn’t want to nap anymore but still needs their rest. This was the perfect solution for me! The best part about it for me is that I still get my much-needed quiet time in the middle of the day. Keep it consistent! Always call it nap time, even when your kid may not be going down for a snoozer. Implement quiet rest time, then allow quiet activities like reading books or individual playtime. Easy right?! 😉 We are going to be trying it this week. Wish me luck!
The Viewers Favorite!
The favorite this week by the viewers was Why Should Teens Have Jobs when They Could Own Businesses? by Navigating The Years
Most Clicks This Week Goes To:
Thank you so much for everyone’s entries and we can’t wait to read your posts this week!
Enjoy this week’s Wandering Wednesday! Don’t forget to vote for your favorite post this week in the comments below. See you next week!
So Now on to the party!
Click here to see the awesome blog posts!
If you are interested in being a co-host please let us know here!
Add Your Favorite Post Here!
Party hours start Wednesdays at 8am (CT) and close at 8am the next day don’t miss out!
If you are looking for other link ups to join click here. Also, if you are wondering why linking up is so awesome or how to do it, click here!
Wandering Wednesday Rules
1. Link to a specific post, not your homepage
2. Don’t advertise, do giveaways, link parties, or links to your shops
3. Make sure to check out and comment on at least two other links before leaving
4. By entering a link you are giving me permission to feature an image on my blog, it will always link back to your blog.
5. Follow Confessions of Parenting Facebook/ Twitter/ Instagram/ Pinterest
This link party is for family-friendly articles, that relate to parenting, marriage, recipes, DIYs, recipes, and anything that has to do with the home!
Please share our LinkUP on Social Media use #WanderingWednesday. Tag me on Twitter @family_journeys in your posts and I will retweet as time allows in my day!
~Signed Michele @ Confessions of Parenting
If you want to be sent a reminder each week when Wandering Wednesday opens, subscribe here. You will only receive Wandering Wednesday notifications by signing up here. Be sure to add us to your address book so it doesn’t accidentally go to your “junk folder”
Michele is a Family Life Educator. She is a mom to 5 kids and loves helping others strengthen their families! When she is not blogging she is spending time with her family and running around drinking Diet Coke trying to get everything done!