6 months ago we started Wandering Wednesday here at Confessions of Parenting, and in those 6 months we have grown so much and will hopefully, (Fingers crossed) will continue to grow and get better and better for all of you! With that being said it does take a lot of work the bigger we get, so I decided to ask one of my very good blogging friends, who you have all met to start Co-hosting Wandering Wednesday with me! Wanna know who it is? It’s Lori, from Choosing Wisdom! who you all met in February! Lori and I met back when these link ups started and have become good friends over the past 6 months! This is just proof that joining link ups not only expose you to new readers, but you can find great new friends in the process!
Confessions of Parenting and Choosing Wisdom have decided to team up in organizing our weekly linkup. We are excited with all this entails. You will be able to access the linkup through either of our blogs and still enjoy the same great content each week!
- We will still pin ALL posts to our Wandering Wednesday Board on Pinterest! Be sure to follow the board and REPIN your FAVORITE Posts from this week to your boards!
- Featured posts will be included in a SPECIAL GRAPHIC with their pins advertising Wandering Wednesday for even more exposure!
- We will each choose our favorite post and you all will vote for the best one in the comments below! The three posts with the most clicks will also get an honorable mention.
We are so excited to share “Our Favorite Picks” with you this week!
Michele’s Favorite Pick!
This week I loved CCmommyandme because it had all of the much-needed reminders that I needed this week in her post To the Mom Who Wants to Do It All. Moms always have an endless to-do list, and a lot of the time we have expectations of ourselves set way too high! Don’t beat yourself up because your house is a mess. Take some time to relax and take a step back and just enjoy motherhood. Because, let’s face it, being a mom is super hard!
I’ve spent some time contemplating the entitlement issues we are often reinforcing with our children. As a family, we tried to be conscious about teaching responsibility and work ethics, but often fell short. I love how Ashley broke down each of the fundamental principles of this book into digestible portions and shared her experience with applying it to their family. Teaching our children to be wise with money is about so much more than just money. It instills important values and ethics to carry over into other parts of their character.
The Viewers Favorite!
Most Clicks This Week Goes To:
Do you LOVE Wandering Wednesday? Pin this to your boards!
Thank you so much for everyone’s entries and we can’t wait to read your posts this week!
Enjoy this week’s Wandering Wednesday! Don’t forget to vote for your favorite post this week in the comments below. See you next week!
So Now on to the party!
Click here to see the awesome blog posts!
Add Your Favorite Post Here!
Party hours start Wednesdays at 8am (CT) and close at 8am the next day don’t miss out!
If you are looking for other link ups to join click here. Also, if you are wondering why linking up is so awesome or how to do it, click here!
Wandering Wednesday Rules
1. Link to a specific post, not your homepage
2. Don’t advertise, do giveaways, link parties, or links to your shops
3. Make sure to check out and comment on at least two other links before leaving
4. By entering a link you are giving me permission to feature an image on my blog, it will always link back to your blog.
5. Follow Confessions of Parenting Facebook/ Twitter/ Instagram/ Pinterest and Choosing Wisdom Facebook/ Pinterest/ Instagram/ Twitter/ LinkedIn.
This link party is for family-friendly articles, that relate to parenting, marriage, recipes, DIYs, recipes, and anything that has to do with the home!
Please share our LinkUP on Social Media use #WanderingWednesday. Tag me on Twitter @family_journeys @ChoosingWisdom in your posts and I will retweet as time allows in my day!
~Signed Michele @ Confessions of Parenting and Lori @ Choosing Wisdom
If you want to be sent a reminder each week when Wandering Wednesday opens, subscribe here. You will only receive Wandering Wednesday notifications by signing up here. Be sure to add us to your address book so it doesn’t accidentally go to your “junk folder”
Michele is a Family Life Educator. She is a mom to 5 kids and loves helping others strengthen their families! When she is not blogging she is spending time with her family and running around drinking Diet Coke trying to get everything done!