It’s birthday week again in our house so of course preparations are underway getting birthday presents and making cakes!! We have a rule that you can either get a big present or have a party… Both boys chose big presents this year, Colby his mitt and Chase wants a Fitbit…. I guess we will see if he gets one tomorrow! Do your kids have Fitbits? Do you have birthday rules like making them choose between a big present or a party? When do you let your kids start having parties? Add your thoughts to the comments!
It’s Wednesday! Which means it’s Link Up day! Didn’t you love all the posts last week? Which ones were your favorites?
This Week’s Featured Post is:
Easy DIY Halloween Costumes: BumbleBee from Flossie over at SuperMom hacks! Flossie claims she’s not a Supermom, but that is still up in the air :), from what I know so far she’s pretty amazing! She is a mom of two and has figured out a few tips, tricks, and hacks along the way – things that have helped to make this crazy adventure called parenthood a little easier.
Over the past month I have really gotten to know Flossie and she is a great blogger and becoming one of my blogging friends! Be sure to go check out her totally doable Halloween Costume Post!
So without Further ado Let’s Party!
Click here to Wander with us through some great Posts! (Add your link below)
What are the guidelines for Wandering Wednesdays?
- Wandering Wednesday’s theme is Home and Family. Please be sure all content is FAMILY FRIENDLY!
- Link to a specific post, not your home page!
- We are all stars on Wandering Wednesdays, so please no more than one post per week.
- No one likes to come to a party with no guests, so please be kind and wander around to other people’s posts. We would love everyone to visit at least2 posts and comment! Come back here by Saturday to comment on this post on your favorite one. The one with the most votes will be next week’s featured post!
- Please invite your readers to the Party each week! Let them know on your blog and social media that you are “Wandering with Confessions of Parenting today!” Use #WanderingWednesday. Tag me on Twitter @family_journeys in your posts and I will retweet as time allows in my day!
- Spread the word about our link up! The more people that come, the better our party will be!
- Hosting parties requires a lot of work, so please consider following/subscribing to our blog as well as us on social media. We would be so grateful!
Party hours start Wednesdays at 8am (CT) and close at 8am the next day don’t miss out!
Add your Post here!
Disclaimer: By sharing at Wandering Wednesdays you are giving me permission to share your blog posts on my blog, Confessions of Parenting, and on all social media sites and any round up post on any co-hosts sites. You are also giving us permission to use your posts/ graphics in featured posts for Wandering Wednesday. All links shared will link back to your blog.
Michele is a Family Life Educator. She is a mom to 5 kids and loves helping others strengthen their families! When she is not blogging she is spending time with her family and running around drinking Diet Coke trying to get everything done!