I can’t believe it is already November! September and October have flown by this year… I am looking forward to football ending (even though I LOVE watching my kids) so that I can curl up with a blanket, some hot chocolate, and a good book and relax… Ok! Who am I kidding?! Life is never that slow, but maybe I can drink some Luke warm hot chocolate in between loads of laundry and scrubbing toilets while wearing my joggers, with messy hair and no makeup on because I don’t have to leave the house! A girl can dream, right? 🙂
We survived Halloween last night with a drizzly 6pm football game for Colby and then headed straight home for some quick trick or treating! If you want to see what the kids were stop by on Saturday for our weekly “There is Sunshine in My Soul” post to see their Halloween Costumes! or checkout my Instagram or Twitter page for a sneak peek.
Well, enough about me! This is about meeting some other AMAZING bloggers on our weekly link up party! But before we get started:
Our Featured Post
This week is from Katrina, at They All Call Me Mom with her post, Reluctant Purger.
Katrina started her blog in 2007 as a way to document her crazy busy days raising (many!) children. She lives in Southern CA with her husband and her children (Anthony, Audriana, Afton, Alex, Avery, A.J., Aislynn, Andrew, Aria, Aiden and Aaron who lives in heaven now).
I think we can all Relate to Katrina at least with one of our kids never wanting to get rid of things! For a great read check out her post here!
Now, let’s get this party started! Check out the Party right here!
What are the guidelines for Wandering Wednesdays?
- Wandering Wednesday’s theme is Home and Family. Please be sure all content is FAMILY FRIENDLY!
- Link to a specific post, not your home page!
- We are all stars on Wandering Wednesdays, so please no more than one post per week.
- No one likes to come to a party with no guests, so please be kind and wander around to other people’s posts. We would love everyone to visit at least2 posts and comment! Come back here by Saturday to comment on this post on your favorite one. The one with the most votes will be next week’s featured post!
- Please invite your readers to the Party each week! Let them know on your blog and social media that you are “Wandering with Confessions of Parenting today!” Use #WanderingWednesday. Tag me on Twitter @family_journeys in your posts and I will retweet as time allows in my day!
- Spread the word about our link up! The more people that come, the better our party will be!
- Hosting parties requires a lot of work, so please consider following/subscribing to our blog as well as us on social media. We would be so grateful!
Party hours start Wednesdays at 8am (CT) and close at 8am the next day don’t miss out!
Add your Post here!
Disclaimer: By sharing at Wandering Wednesdays you are giving me permission to share your blog posts on my blog, Confessions of Parenting, and on all social media sites and any round up post on any co-hosts sites. You are also giving us permission to use your posts/ graphics in featured posts for Wandering Wednesday. All links shared will link back to your blog.
Michele is a Family Life Educator. She is a mom to 5 kids and loves helping others strengthen their families! When she is not blogging she is spending time with her family and running around drinking Diet Coke trying to get everything done!