It’s Hump Day, so you know what that means…. Time for another Wandering Wednesday!
Thanks so much for joining us last week on Wandering Wednesday! We are excited that you are back again to share with our readers home and family tips, craft ideas, recipes, and more!
But first, we want to share with you last week’s favorite Post!
This week’s Featured Post is:
When Your Child Wanders, from Choosing Wisdom. Lori from Choosing Wisdom is a wife, mother, grandmother, and friend. She is a lover of learning, and often found devouring a book or writing. She enjoys biking and traveling with her husband as well as spending time with her grandson. Her adult kids are optional 🙂
Check out her post! I could relate to so much of it!
So without Further ado Let’s Party!
Click here to Wander with us through some great Posts! (Add your link below)
What are the guidelines for Wandering Wednesdays?
- Wandering Wednesday’s theme is Home and Family. Please be sure all content is FAMILY FRIENDLY!
- Link to a specific post, not your home page!
- We are all stars on Wandering Wednesdays, so please no more than one post per week.
- No one likes to come to a party with no guests, so please be kind and wander around to other people’s posts. We would love everyone to visit at least 4 posts and comment! Come back here by Saturday to comment on this post on your favorite one. The one with the most votes will be next week’s featured post!
- Please invite your readers to the Party each week! Let them know on your blog and social media that you are “Wandering with Confessions of Parenting today!” Use #WanderingWednesday. Tag me on Twitter @family_journeys in your posts and I will retweet as time allows in my day!
- Spread the word about our link up! The more people that come, the better our party will be!
- Hosting parties requires a lot of work, so please consider following/subscribing to our blog as well as us on social media. We would be so grateful!
Party hours start Wednesdays at 8am (CT) and close at 8am the next day don’t miss out!
Add your Post here!
Disclaimer: By sharing at Wandering Wednesdays you are giving me permission to share your blog posts on my blog, Confessions of Parenting, and on all social media sites and any round up post on any co-hosts sites. You are also giving us permission to use your posts/ graphics in featured posts for Wandering Wednesday. All links shared will link back to your blog.
Michele is a Family Life Educator. She is a mom to 5 kids and loves helping others strengthen their families! When she is not blogging she is spending time with her family and running around drinking Diet Coke trying to get everything done!