Do you have extended family coming over this holiday season? Or do you just want another fun game to play with your immediate family? Whatever your reason for fun, these Fall This or That questions will be a great way to spend your time and a fun way to get to know the ones you love.
This or That
This or that is a great, non-competitive way to have fun and get to know the people around you!! With this fall This or That edition, it’s a great time to pull out those Homemade Apple Cider Donuts, or try some Pumpkin Cobbler. Food plus great company makes for an awesome night!
Because this is a non-competitive game, participants get to relax and talk with the people they’re playing with. It doesn’t matter if you’ve known each other for 5 minutes or 20 years. You’re likely to learn something new about whoever joins the game!
This is also a perfect game to post on your Instagram stories or other social media accounts to get to know your friends there! Don’t forget to tag us @micheletripple so we can play along too!
More Fun This or That Games!! Check These Out!
- This or That Questions
- This or That for Teens
- This or That for Kids
- New Years This or That
- Fall This or That
- Halloween This or That
- Thanksgiving This or That
- Christmas This or That
- Summer This or That
- Winter This or That
How to Play This or That
There are no real rules to This or That. Basically, you just read the two options on the card and pick whichever one you like better! Since there are no rules to how you pick your side, it’s a fun and entertaining way to get friends and family laughing and talking.
You can play with just two people or a big group; it’s really up to you!
If playing Fall This or That with a big group, it might be easier to read the question and have people stand on one side of the room for one answer and the others on the other side for the other answer.
How good are your mind reading abilities? If you have some downtime this fall, this is a fun way to play with just one or two other people. All you do is try and guess what the other person would say and see if you’re right.
The only thing you need to play is our list of 50 FallThis or That questions. Really that’s all you need. Yay for no set-up or clean-up, and guaranteed lots of fun!
This fall is so easy to spend time with your kids and your family with our fun fall activities. We have so many fun activities to choose from; they are so easy! All you have to do is download, print, prep (less than a couple of minutes), and start playing!
Simple family time is the best time and creates long-lasting family memories that you and your kids will remember forever!
100+ Fall This or That Questions
- Candy corn or corn-on-the-cob?
- Haunted house or haunted maze?
- Witches broom or witches cauldron?
- Trick or treat?
- Clown or zombie?
- Orange or black?
- DIY costume or store-bought costume?
- Corn maze or pumpkin patch?
- Chocolate candy or fruity candy?
- Ghost or skeleton?
- Spiders or snakes?
- Monster Mash or Thriller?
- Scary ghost story or a haunted house?
- Hocus Pocus or The Nightmare Before Christmas
- Frankenstein or Dracula?
- Pass out candy or trick-or-treat?
- Paint a pumpkin or carve a pumpkin?
- Scarecrow or Jack-O-Lantern?
- Apple cider or hot chocolate?
- Cozy sweater or comfy socks?
- Caramel apple or apple pie?
- Pile of leaves or carving pumpkins?
- Football or movie night?
- Soup or chili?
- Changing leaves or leaf pile?
- Leaves or pine cones?
- Pumpkin bread or pumpkin cookies?
- Soup kitchen or thank you letter?
- Thanksgiving or Halloween?
- Good book or funny movie?
- Football game or tailgate party?
- Camping in a tent or cabin?
- Fall or Spring?
- Turtle neck or sweater vest?
- Apple picking or pumpkin patch?
- Acorn or leaf?
- Hibernation or migration?
- S’mores or roasted starbursts?
- Squirrel or chipmunk?
- Black Friday or Cyber Monday?
- Pumpkin pie or apple pie?
- Thanksgiving nap or flag football?
- Making food or eating food?
- Pilgrim or Indian?
- Ham or turkey?
- Mashed potatoes or corn?
- Light meat or dark meat?
- Pecan pie or pumpkin pie?
- Cranberry sauce or stuffing?
- Yellow or orange?
- Caramel apple or a candy apple?
- Corn maze or a hayride?
- Live in an apple orchard or a pumpkin patch?
- Horseback riding or swinging on a tire swing?
- Cozy sweater or comfy hoodie?
- Pumpkin hat or pumpkins for shoes?
- Pinecones or acorns?
- Raccoon or an opossum?
- Catching a turkey or a fox?
- House made of hay or in a house made of cornstalks?
- Field of sunflowers or jump in a pile of leaves?
- Mud puddles or crunchy leaves?
- Pumpkin soup or pumpkin bread?
- Scary movie or a haunted house?
- Scarves or flannel?
- Bonfire and books or candles and a warm bath?
- Sweater and leggings or boots and dress?
- Fairy lights or candles?
- Pumpkin spice or tea?
- Cookies or apple pie?
- Sweaters or blankets?
- Sweet or sour?
- Witches or vampires?
- Haunted house or costume party?
- Scary stories or horror movies?
- Aliens or ghosts?
- Ouija board or bobbing for apples?
- Chocolate or gummies?
- Trick or treat or pass out candies?
- Pouring rain or calm and cold?
- Full moon or shooting stars?
- Romantic music or nostalgic music?
- Scrapbooking or painting?
- Spooky film or animated film?
- S’mores or pie?
- October or November?
- Coffee date or dinner date?
- Rainy mornings or sunny mornings?
- Pumpkin spice or cinnamon?
- Bake cookies or make bread?
- Carve a pumpkin or paint a pumpkin?
- Caramel lattes or vanilla lattes?
- Cardigans or pullovers?
- Leggings or jeans?
- Art museums or history museums?
- Plants or flowers?
- Boots or flats?
- Netflix or Youtube?
- Waffles or pancakes?
- Honey or maple syrup?
- Braids or ponytails?
- The smell of cookies baking or the smell of food cooking?
- Rainy days or snowy nights?
- Fall-scented candles or cozy blankets?
- The smell of a lit fireplace or the smell after it rains?
- Sweet potato pie or apple pie?
- Skeleton or zombies?
- Baths or black cats?
- Sit by the fire or take a scenic drive?
- Ginger tea or cinnamon tea?
- Carve a pumpkin or bake cakes?
- Stay in or explore outside?
- Sound of raindrops or sound of crispy leaves?
- Hair down or hair up?
- Under cozy blankets or under a coffee shop roof?
- Cinnamon warm oatmeal or pumpkin soup?
- Cabin in front of a lake or cabin in the middle of the woods?
- Baking or reading?
- Chilly rain or cloudy and cold?
- Orang-red hair or auburn hair?
- Come out at sunrise or come out at sundown?
- Covered with freckles or soft tan skin?
- Countryside or city?
- Autumn leaves or snow field?
- Earth tones or cold tones?
- Giving or receiving?
- Spooky Halloween or Merry Christmas?
- Camping in the forest or bonfire at home?
- Candy corn or caramel apple?
- Autumn or fall?
Comment below if you and your family used this list! What was your favorite part? Don’t forget to tag us on Instagram!