Do you have extended family coming over this holiday season? Or do you just want another fun game to play with your immediate family? Whatever your reason for fun, these Fall This or That questions will be a great way to spend your time and a fun way to get to know the ones you love.
This or That
This or that is a great, non competitive way to have fun and get to know the people around you!! With this fall This or That edition, it’s a great time to pull out those Homemade Apple Cider Donuts, or try some Pumpkin Cobbler. Food plus great company makes for an awesome night!
Because this is a non-competitive game, participants get to relax and talk with the people they’re playing with. It doesn’t matter if you’ve known each other for 5 minutes or 20 years. You’re likely to learn something new about whoever joins the game!
This is also a perfect game to post on your Instagram stories or other social media accounts to get to know your friends there! Don’t forget to tag us @micheletripple so we can play along too!
More Fun This or That Games!!
How to Play This or That
There are no real rules to This or That. Basically you just read the two options on the card and pick whichever one you like better! Since there are no rules to how you pick your side it’s a fun and entertaining way to get friends and family laughing and talking.
You can play with just two people or a big group, it’s really up to you!
If playing Fall This or That with a big group it might be easier to read the question and have people stand on one side of the room for one answer and the others on the other side for the other answer.
How good are your mind reading abilities? If you have some down time this fall, this is a fun way to play with just one or two other people.All you do is try and guess what the other person would say and see if you’re right.
The only thing you need to play is our list of 50 FallThis or That questions. Really that’s all you need. Yay for no set-up or clean-up, and guaranteed lots of fun!
Grab your Fall This or That List Here!!
50 Fall This or That Questions
- Candy corn or corn-on-the-cob?
- Haunted house or haunted maze?
- Witches broom or witches cauldron?
- Trick or treat?
- Clown or zombie?
- Orange or black?
- DIY costume or store bought costume?
- Corn maze or pumpkin patch?
- Chocolate candy or fruity candy?
- Ghost or skeleton?
- Spiders or snakes?
- Monster Mash or Thriller?
- Scary ghost story or haunted house?
- Hocus Pocus or The Nightmare Before Christmas
- Frankenstein or Dracula?
- Pass out candy or trick-or-treat?
- Paint a pumpkin or carve a pumpkin?
- Scarecrow or Jack-O-Lantern?
- Apple cider or hot choco?
- Cozy sweater or comfy socks?
- Caramel apple or apple pie?
- Pile of leaves or carving pumpkins?
- Football or movie night?
- Soup or chili?
- Changing leaves or leaf pile?
- Leaves or pine cones?
- Pumpkin bread or pumpkin cookies?
- Soup kitchen or thank you letter?
- Thanksgiving or Halloween?
- Good book or funny movie?
- Football game or tailgate party?
- Camping in a tent or cabin?
- Fall or Spring?
- Turtle neck or sweater vest?
- Apple picking or pumpkin patch?
- Acorn or leaf?
- Hibernation or migration?
- S’mores or roasted starbursts?
- Squirrel or chipmunk?
- Black Friday or Cyber Monday?
- Pumpkin pie or apple pie?
- Thanksgiving nap or flag football?
- Making food or eating food?
- Pilgrim or Indian?
- Ham or turkey?
- Mashed potatoes or corn?
- Light meat or dark meat?
- Pecan pie or pumpkin pie?
- Cranberry sauce or stuffing?
- Yellow or orange?
Comment below if you and your family used this list! What was your favorite part? Don’t forget to tag us on Instagram!