Since kids are so full of innocence and one reason why funny questions to ask your kids is super funny and sometimes even insightful!
Funny Questions To Ask Your Kids
We’ve made a list of kids funny questions to ask your kids. These funny questions are perfect to help entertain your kids on road trips, or out to eat for dinner, or just a new, fun way to bond with your little ones!
You will find that when you ask your kids questions like the ones we have listed you will have a great way to spend quality time with your kids and get a good laugh out of the time together.
If you have teenagers, be sure to check out our questions to ask your teenagers.
List of Funny Questions To Ask Your kids
- If stuffed animals could talk, what would they say?
- If you were an animal, what animal would you be?
- What does the fox say?
- Would you rather eat ice cream or cake?
- What food would you want to eat for the rest of your life?
- What would you wish for with three wishes?
- What would you want to invent?
- What would you do with a lot of money?
- If you had to give all your toys away, who would you give them to?
- What do you want to be when you grow up?
- Why do you wake up in the morning?
- How do you make someone feel happy?
- Would you rather be as small as an aunt or as big as a giant?
- What’s the weirdest dream you’ve ever had?
- How old am I?
- What is the craziest thing you have ever done?
- How many kids do you want to have when you get older?
- What is the funniest face you can make?
- What nickname would you give me?
- Who’s your favorite Disney character?
- What superpowers do you want to have?
- Where do you want to go on a vacation?
- Where is the best hiding place for hide and seek?
- What would you sell if you had a store?
- What makes you happy?
- What makes you feel brave?
- What would you write a book about?
- What are you going to dream about tonight?
- What sound do you like?
- What animal would make a great driver?
- If you had a pet dragon, what would its name be?
- What do you like to do with me?
- How old are you?
- How strong is your dad?
- How tall am I?
- What’s the funniest word you know?
- What is your favorite thing to do?
- What do I do for a job?
- What makes the best fort?
- Where do you want to live when you grow up?
- What is your favorite song?
- What is your favorite movie?
- What is your happiest memory?
- What did you learn at school today?
- Which superpower do you wish you had?
- What is the best thing that has happened to you?
- When was a time you felt lucky?
- Are you a good friend?
- What is the hardest thing about being a kid?
- What is your favorite place in the world?
- What are you proud of?
- What makes your family special?
- Do you know a good joke?
- What is something you’re grateful for?
- What do you worry about the most?
- What is something you’re looking forward to?
- Would you rather have three arms or one leg?
- Would you rather stay up late or wake up early?
- What job would you want?
- What would you do with $50?
- What is your favorite smell?
- What is the worst smell?
- What is the most annoying sound?
- What is your favorite sound?
- What is the silliest thing you did today?
- What makes you laugh?
- What did you eat for lunch?
- What is your favorite book?
- What kind of person were you today?
- What makes you feel loved?
The best part about funny questions to ask your kids is that every kid answers each question so uniquely and in their own funny way so you can ask all your kids the same questions and get completely different answers!
This is a great way to connect and bond with your little ones while getting a good laugh, so try it out!
Now you have a great list of funny questions to ask your kids and have lots of laughs!
Have you ever asked your kids funny questions? Let us know if you have any other great questions in the comments so we can add to our list of kids funny questions!
2 thoughts on “60+ Funny Questions To Ask Your Kids”
This would be fun to play on road trips with kids! My nephew already knows the answer to “what does the fox say” thanks to the song lol.
These funny questions to ask kids are great way to spend hours on your road trip.