Are you looking for really funny dares for kids that are actually appropriate for kids? We have over 50 of the best dares for kids that they will love doing and that are kid-friendly!
Really Funny Dares for Kids
Are you looking for a fun way to keep the kids entertained? Truth or dare for kids is the game you need to keep your kiddos entertained and having a blast!
We’ve put together this list of really funny dares for kids so you can have even more dares and good clean fun for the kids!
These really funny dares for kids would be a great activity for the whole family to do together, for siblings to play together or when kids have friends over and need something to do!
Really Funny Dares For Kids
- Eat a spoonful of sugar
- Stuff marshmallows in your mouth and sing the ABC’s
- Try to lick your elbow
- Keep a straight face while the rest of the group tries to make you laugh
- Eat a spoonful of mayo
- Balance a spoon on your nose for ten seconds
- Have the rest of the group wrap your whole body in toilet paper
- Eat a cup of pudding without using your hands
- Run outside and yell “I believe in fairies” three times while skipping
- Do the chicken dance
- Hold an ice cube in your hand until it melts
- Say the alphabet backwards
- Do an impression of the person to your right
- Try to lick your nose
- Let the person on your left do your hair however they want
- Sing everything you say for the next 20 minutes to the tune of “Happy Birthday”
- Act like a dog and have everyone pet you
- Draw a mustache on your face
- Draws a picture using your toes
- Stand outside and sing your favorite song at the top of your lungs
- Try to do a handstand
- Pretend to slip on a banana peel
- Write a text using your nose only
- Stack oreos on your forehead
- Have a conversation with a broom
- Hug the mailbox for a full minute
- On your next turn, talk with your tongue sticking out the whole time
- Draw a picture using your mouth to hold the pencil
- Do jumping jacks until your next turn
- Drink a glass of salt water
- Do the worm
- Don’t move for a whole minute
- Keep water in your mouth while everyone tries to make you laugh
- Stand on your head
- Make up a story about a random object in the room
- Sing a song with your mouth closed while everyone tries to guess the song
- Eat a piece of cake without using your hands
- Sit on a balloon until it pops
- Spin ten times and try to walk in a straight line
- Sing the alphabet without moving your mouth
- Yell the first word that comes to your mind right now
- Have an argument with the wall
- Drink a glass of water upside down
- Balance a ball on top of your head
- Lick a bar of soap
- Eat a mouthful of crackers and try to whistle
There you have it! Our really funny dares for kids!
Download our free list of 50 Really Funny Dares for kids here!
Now you’re ready to jump right in and start having a blast! Whether your kids are younger or older, they’re going to have such a fun time watching each other do these fun dares for kids.
You can go the traditional way of playing truth or dare for kids, or you can skip the truth and just do a game full of really funny dares for kids!
For More fun Games for Kids, Check out these Posts!
Be sure to share your kiddos doing some of these fun dares for kids in your stories on Instagram and tag us @confessions_of_parenting! We love seeing what you are up to! While you are at it, be sure to follow us to see what else we are working on to make your life easier!
Don’t forget to share these super fun dares for kids on Pinterest!