Are you looking for really funny dares for kids and teens? We have the ultimate list of the best dares for that they will love doing and that are kid-friendly and fun!
If you are looking for a fun way to keep the kids entertained then you want to play Truth or dare for kids. Not only will it keep them entertained for hours, but they will have a great time playing with friends and family.
We’ve put together this list of really funny dares for kids so you can have even more dares and good clean fun for kids and teens! These funny dares are the perfect way to make truth or dare even more exciting!
To make it easy for you we have divided our list into Dares for Kids and Dares for teens so that you will find something for everyone wanting to play!
Really Funny Dares For Kids
Kids are the funniest to play truth or dare with! They aren’t really afraid to do anything and they are so funny! These funny dares are perfect for kids. Be sure to check out our ultimate list of Truth or dare for kids if you need even more ideas!
- Eat a spoonful of sugar
- Stuff marshmallows in your mouth and sing the ABC’s
- Try to lick your elbow
- Keep a straight face while the rest of the group tries to make you laugh
- Eat a spoonful of mayo
- Go outside and yell, “I love Texas!”
- Moonwalk around the room
- Act like a cowboy/ cowgirl
- Pretend to ride a horse.
- Eat pudding or jello without your hands.
- Go outside and do the chicken dance.
- Don’t laugh while everyone else tries to make you for 1 minute.
- Do a crazy dance to your favorite song.
- Pretend to be your favorite character from a movie.
- Balance a spoon on your nose for ten seconds
- Have the rest of the group wrap your whole body in toilet paper
- Eat a cup of pudding without using your hands
- Run outside and yell “I believe in fairies” three times while skipping
- Do the chicken dance
- Hold an ice cube in your hand until it melts
- Say the alphabet backward
- Do an impression of the person to your right
- Try to lick your nose
- Let the person on your left do your hair however they want
- Sing everything you say for the next 20 minutes to the tune of “Happy Birthday”
- Act like a dog and have everyone pet you
- Draw a mustache on your face
- Draws a picture using your toes
- Stand outside and sing your favorite song at the top of your lungs
- Try to do a handstand
- Pretend to slip on a banana peel
- Write a text using your nose only
- Stack oreos on your forehead
- Have a conversation with a broom
- Hug the mailbox for a full minute
- On your next turn, talk with your tongue sticking out the whole time
- Draw a picture using your mouth to hold the pencil
- Do jumping jacks until your next turn
- Drink a glass of salt water
- Do the worm
- Don’t move for a whole minute
- Keep water in your mouth while everyone tries to make you laugh
- Stand on your head
- Make up a story about a random object in the room
- Sing a song with your mouth closed while everyone tries to guess the song
- Eat a piece of cake without using your hands
- Sit on a balloon until it pops
- Spin ten times and try to walk in a straight line
- Sing the alphabet without moving your mouth
- Yell the first word that comes to your mind right now
- Have an argument with the wall
- Drink a glass of water upside down
- Balance a ball on top of your head
- Lick a bar of soap
- Eat a mouthful of crackers and try to whistle
There you have it! Our really funny dares for kids!
Download our List Right here
Dares for Teens
There is a reason why teens are constantly playing truth or dare over text! They love daring each other to do things! That is why we are creating a massive list of funny dares right here to give them even more ideas! Visit this post, if you want more truth or dare for teens! Of course, if you are playing with your crush, be sure you pull out these flirty truth or dare over text questions!
- Recite a poem while sticking your tongue out of your mouth the whole time.
- Open a window and shout how much you love your mom!
- Order Doordash and tip the driver in only small coins. (you can’t tell them in was a dare)
- Send a text to your crush telling them that your armpits smell.
- Have everyone in the group lick your cheek.
- Shove as many marshmallows as you can in your mouth and only start chewing when your mouth is full.
- Go outside and hug your neighbor’s tree for 1 minute.
- In detail, tell everyone about your first kiss.
- Tell everyone the color of your underwear.
- Mimic how the person next to you walks.
- Mimic how the person across the room from you talks.
- Brush someone’s hair in the room until your next turn.
- Tell a joke that makes everyone laugh.
- Call a fancy restaurant and try to make a reservation under the name of someone really famous.
- Tell everyone how many days you have gone without showering.
- Take a bite of soap.
- Lick your sock.
- Call your boyfriend/ girlfriend that your friends don’t like them and so you need to break up.
- Have someone in the group put lipstick on for you.
- Out an ice cube down your shirt and keep it there for 30 seconds.
- Show everyone your hairy legs.
- Fill your mouth up with water and them hum your favorite song.
- Let everyone kiss your ear.
- Snap a pic of you with the ugliest face possible.
- Call someone and talk to them with an accent.
- Bite into a lemon without making a weird face.
- Post a picture of your crush in your IG stories with hearts.
- Go into another room and put your clothes on backward.
- Ask someone in the room to go on a date with you.
- Do 30 pushups while your crush counts for you.
- Take off all your makeup and let a guy reapply it for you.
- Drink a big glass of water without stopping.
- Lay on the floor with your head in a guy’s lap for the rest of the game.
- Sit on the lap of someone from the opposite sex for 5 minutes.
- Do a runway walk outside.
- Go outside and dance like a cowboy.
- Pour a cup of cold water on your head. (Do not freeze the water, just out of the fridge cold)
- Go outside and walk up the street and say, “hi!” to everyone you see,
- Call your Crush and explain to them how to play your favorite game.
- Call the pizza shop and ask them 5 Would Your Rather Questions
- Ask everyone in the room if you can use the potty. If someone says no then you have to hold it for 5 minutes.
- Smell everyone’s feet and rank them from smelliest to not smelly.
- Eat a teaspoon of Dijon mustard.
- Pretend to be the person next to you for 10 minutes.
- Eat a handful of crackers and then start whistling Twinkle Twinkle Little Star.
- Talk without closing your mouth.
- Talk to a pillow like it is your crush.
- Call your mom crying telling her you can’t find a girlfriend or boyfriend.
- Sniff the armpit of the person across the room and tell everyone what it smells like
- Draw a hand puppet on your hand and use that to talk for the rest of the game.
For more fun: This or That Questions
Now you’re ready to jump right in and start having a blast! Whether your kids are younger or older, they’re going to have such a fun time watching each other do these fun dares for kids.
You can go the traditional way of playing truth or dare for kids, or you can skip the truth and just do a bunch of fun dares together!
For More fun Games for Kids, Check out these Posts!
- Never Have I Ever for Kids
- Who’s Most Likely To
- 75+ card games for 2 with a single deck of cards
- Truth or Dare Over Text