Are you looking for clean truth or dare questions that are good for the whole family? Here are some of the best clean truth or dare questions for you to enjoy!
Clean Truth Or Dare Questions
Have you ever played truth or dare and ended up feeling a little bit uncomfortable because of those occasional slightly inappropriate or not so clean dares and questions?
Truth or Dare is such a fun, classic game but sometimes it can be hard to find clean truth or dare questions that the whole family can have fun playing together! Whether you’re looking for clean truth or dare questions for everyone, or just clean truth or dare questions for kids, we’ve got you covered! This version of clean truth or dare is totally family-friendly!
Your family is going to have a blast reading these clean truth or dare questions and watching each other do crazy fun, clean dares! We’ve put together a list of clean truth or dare questions so you don’t have to worry about coming across anything inappropriate and can avoid feeling uncomfortable. All you have to do is just focus on having a blast together!
Clean Truth Or Dare Questions:
- If you could make one movie come true, which one would it be?
- If you could be an animal, which one would you be and why?
- What’s something you like about yourself?
- What is your dream job?
- If you could have any super power, what would it be?
- If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
- What’s the best thing you’ve ever eaten?
- If you had $1,000 what would you buy?
- What is your most embarrassing moment?
- What was the best day of your life?
- If you could switch places with someone for one day, who would you choose?
- Which Disney character would you be?
- What is something you’re afraid of?
- What is your pet peeve?
- Do you have a special talent?
- Are you a cat person or dog person?
- If you only had two minutes to get out of your house, what would you grab?
- If you could choose a new name for yourself, what would it be?
- What would be your 3 wishes if you had a genie?
- What makes you happy?
- Talk in an accent for the next two rounds.
- Pop a balloon without using your mouth or your hands.
- Stack 5 Oreos on your forehead
- Say a tongue twister 3 times in a row.
- Eat a spoonful of peanut butter.
- Spin around 10 times and try to walk straight.
- Do the worm.
- Give someone a piggyback ride around the room.
- Do as many pushups as you can in one minute.
- Sing “I’m a Little Teapot” and do all the actions.
- Tell us your best joke.
- Act like a chicken for 30 seconds.
- Put ice cubes in your shirt.
- Touch your nose with your tongue.
- Eat a spoonful of sugar.
- Say the alphabet backwards.
- Do your best model runway walk.
- Pour a cup of ice-cold water on yourself.
- Everything you say for the rest of the game has to rhyme.
- Find something to wear that can be a cape and act like a superhero.
- Eat a snack without using hands.
- Run around the room while you act like a monkey.
- Go outside and sing the chorus of your favorite song at the top of your lungs.
- Dance crazy with no music.
- Have the person on your left do your hair any way that they choose.
- Everything you say for the next 10 minutes has to be sung to the tune of “Mary had a little lamb”.
- Eat a spoonful of any item in the fridge the person to your right chooses.
- Pretend to be the person on your left for 5 minutes.
- Eat a mouthful of saltines and try to whistle.
- Do 10 cartwheels in a row.
- Do jumping jacks until it is your turn again.
- Take a bite out of a stick of butter.
There you have it, our list of clean truth or dare questions and clean dares! Now it’s time to go have some fun! You can print out the list of clean truth or dare questions and the list of clean dares and cut each of them out so the players can pick a random one out of a jar.
There’s always those one or two questions or clean dares that someone might not want to do so decide before you start what the penalty will be if they pass! It could be anything from taking a bite of a hot pepper to wearing your socks on your hand! The point is to just have FUN!
Check out these other great family games!
Be sure to share your experience doing clean dares and playing this fun game in your stories on Instagram and tag us @confessions_of_parenting! We love seeing what you are up to! While you are at it, be sure to follow us to see what else we are working on to make your life easier!
Don’t forget to save these fun clean truth or dare questions on Pinterest!
Michele is a Family Life Educator. She is a mom to 5 kids and loves helping others strengthen their families! When she is not blogging she is spending time with her family and running around drinking Diet Coke trying to get everything done!