Make date night a lot more interesting with truth or dare for couples! Get to know your loved one while having a fun time. Truth or dare for couples is a great way to spend your evening relaxing and having fun together.
Truth or Dare for Couples
If you’re looking for the perfect cheap date ideas for married couples then truth or dare for couples is a great option! My kids love playing truth or dare for kids. Seriously, they could play it all day long. And honestly, after writing all these truth or dare questions I realized that this would be a super fun game to play as a couple!
Truth or Dare for couples is pretty similar to truth or dare for kids, except that it involves more intimate questions and dares. Just a warning, truth or dare for couples gets a little steamy, but not super sexual. If you want something more sexual, check out these 500 Never Have I Ever Questions Dirty-Perfect for Married Couples and if you are looking to spice up the bedroom we have you covered there too!
How to Play Truth or Dare for Couples
As I said before, truth or dare for couples is pretty similar to every other truth or dare version out there. However, you can modify the rules a little bit here to make it more accommodating for your relationship.
To start the game one person will ask the other, “truth or dare?” If they say “truth” they will be given a personal question that they have to answer as truthfully as they can. If they say “dare” they will be given a task that they have to perform.
There are exceptions if someone doesn’t want to complete a dare or if the question is too personal. You can get a new truth if you picked “truth” or a new dare if you picked “dare”. However, you can’t jump from truth to dare. If you pick truth you have to do a “truth” and vice versa. Plus you can only get a new “truth” or a new “dare” once per turn and only three times in a game!
Or if you want to make it a little spicier, you can opt-out of any truth or dare by removing an item of clothing!
But other than that, there are no winners or losers. This game is mostly for fun and it allows you to get to know your partner better.
Truths for Truth or Dare for Couples
- If you could have any sexual superpower, what would it be?
- What is your favorite part of me?
- What is your biggest turn on?
- What personality traits do you find most attractive?
- What is your biggest turn off?
- Have you ever lied to me before?
- What is one of the most terrific things we’ve done together?
- What is your biggest fear about relationships?
- Have you ever been dumped in public?
- What is the worst gift you’ve ever received from me?
- What is a common fetish you would never try in real life?
- What is a weird fetish that you actually want to try?
- What is on your sexual bucket list?
- What is one non-sexual thing that I’ve done that has aroused you?
- Have you ever sent a sexy Snapchat to someone?
- Have you ever sexted with someone other than me?
- What is the most embarrassing/sexual text you’ve ever received? Describe it to me
- What is your guilty pleasure?
- Who would be in your dream threesome?
- What is your favorite body part on yourself? On me?
- Do you like my cooking?
- What is the craziest thing on your bucket list?
- If you had a million dollars, what is the first thing you would buy?
- Have you ever dated someone older than you?
- Who is hotter? Me or you?
- What is one household chore that you hate doing?
- What animal comes to mind when you think of me?
- What is one thing that would cause our relationship to break up?
- Do you like my perfume/cologne?
- Do you believe in love at first sight?
- What is the most childish thing you’ve ever done?
- What is one bad habit that you have?
- What is your biggest regret?
- What is something that you like about yourself?
- What is something that you dislike about yourself?
- Have you ever peed in the pool?
- Have you ever cheated on someone?
- What is the last thing you searched on your phone?
- Is there anything in your web browsing history that you would be embarrassed to share with me?
- Have you ever peed your pants?
- Have you ever had an exciting dream about me? Describe it.
- What is your favorite piece of clothing and why?
- Are you where you thought you’d be 10 years ago?
- What is something that I do that you didn’t expect?
- What is your wildest fantasy?
- If you could give me a stripper name, what would it be?
- What would your stripper name be?
- What is your favorite memory of us?
- How many partners have you had?
- Where do you see our relationship going?
Dares for Truth or Dare for Couples
- Close your eyes and scroll through your contacts. Text a random person, “look behind you”
- Put chocolate/whipped cream/ice cream on a pickle and eat it
- Walk around the room and your hands and knees pretending to be a dog
- Let your partner give you a makeover
- Put a bar of soap in your mouth for 2 minutes
- Eat a raw egg
- Act out a scene from your favorite show/movie and let your partner try to guess what it is
- Post a 1,000 word Facebook status of gibberish
- Kiss your partners big toe
- Eat a tablespoon of soy sauce
- Pour mustard into your partner’s hand and lick it off
- Don’t say a word till your next turn
- Call a local pet store and ask if they have mosquitos for sale
- Put on a blindfold and eat whatever your partner gives you (make sure it’s edible!)
- Go live on Facebook and do the Macarena
- Close your eyes and let your partner draw on you for three minutes
- Peel a potato with your teeth
- Put two drops of the spiciest sauce you have on your tongue. Try to not drink water for two minutes
- Eat a blade of grass
- Twerk for 30 seconds
- Makeout with me without feeling me up for 5 minutes straight
- Tell me a fantasy that you’ve never told anyone
- Be blinded and tickled for one minute
- Take off your partner’s shirt using only your teeth
- Belly dance for your partner
- Take a body shot off your partner (you can use water if you don’t drink)
- Give your partner a back massage
- Lick your partners face
- Do whatever your partner tells you to do for one minute
- Dress up your partner in your clothes and take a picture
- Do a sexy dance using only one leg
- Put on sexy music and vacuum/sweep seductively with no pants on
- Whisper all 50 states into your spouse’s ear as seductively as you can
- Lick whipped cream off your partner’s stomach
- Massage your partner’s neck with your mouth
- Play “this little piggy” with all of your partner’s toes
- Act our your first date together without speaking
- Kiss your partner like you were in a romantic comedy
- Give a detailed presentation on how to seduce a person in the style of a TED talk.
- Try to hit on your partner as if you had just met them
- Eat a bag of popcorn as fast and as sexy as you can
- Feed your partner almonds using only your mouth
- Send me the dirtiest text you can think of
- Go outside on the front lawn and do the moonwalk
- Kiss your partner’s bare booty cheek
- Let your partner draw a mustache on your face (use a washable marker!)
- Stay in only your underwear for the rest of the game
Download your free Truth or Dare for Couples cards here!
Be sure to share your favorite truth or dare for couples questions in your stories on Instagram and tag us @confessions_of_parenting! We love seeing what you are up to! While you are at it, be sure to follow us to see what else we are working on to make your life easier!
Don’t forget to save these great truth or dare for couples questions on Pinterest!
Michele is a Family Life Educator with her degree in marriage and family studies. She is a mom to 5 kids and loves helping others strengthen their families! When she is not blogging she is spending time with her family and running around drinking Diet Coke trying to get everything done!