Ready for a fun-filled night with your BFFs? Well, we have the best truth or dare questions for girls to get you laughing and having fun while bonding as friends!
Truth or Dare Questions for Girls
Truth or dare is one of those classic games that everyone loves that breaks the ice and get the conversation flowing! It makes for some of the best get-together and sleepovers, especially these truth or dare questions for girls! This is a perfect no-prep game that can be played for hours and is sure to get a bunch of laughs and embarrassing uncomfortable moments with your closest friends! Pair this with truth or dare over text to connect with your friends whether you are together or apart!
If you are crushing on a special someone, be sure to try our flirty truth or dare questions over text.
Why I Love Truth or Dare
As a mom and as a family life educator, I get how hard it is to connect with the kids and spend time with the family; that is why truth or dare is such a great idea! The kids have fun, and you create lasting memories with them! It’s a win-win for everyone! And guess what? It’s so easy! Just grab our printable truth or dare cards, download, and print. It is tons of fun to play again and again.
Want More Truth or Dare Fun? Try these!
50 Truth Questions for Girls
- Have you ever passed gas and blamed someone else?
- How many kids would you like to have?
- What kind of pajamas do you wear to bed?
- Do you have a boyfriend now?
- Have you ever eaten a bug?
- What is the craziest thing you have ever done?
- Who would you go out on a date with in a heartbeat?
- Have you ever peeked at Christmas presents early?
- What do you wish you were more talented at?
- What’s the dumbest thing you’ve ever done on a dare?
- Have you ever been kissed?
- Have you ever cried during a movie? If so, which one?
- If you could be any animal, which one would it be and why?
- What do you like the most about everyone in the room?
- Do you have a crush on someone in school?
- Which would you rather have for dinner, fast food or Mom’s home cooking?
- What is the silliest thing you have ever done?
- If you were stuck on a deserted island which friend would you want with you?
- What would be the perfect setting for the first kiss for you?
- What is something you can’t live without?
- Do you bite your nails?
- Do you believe in love at first sight?
- What do you collect that no one knows about?
- Who would you pick to go to the prom with?
- What is your biggest fear?
- Who would you hate to be trapped in an elevator with?
- How many tubes of lip balm do you own?
- Describe the perfect date for you.
- What is your most embarrassing moment?
- What are the three qualities you feel are most important in a friend?
- Have you ever had a crush on a friend but you just can’t tell them?
- If you were the leader of this country, what new law would you introduce?
- Are you scared of dying? Why?
- If you could stay one age forever, what age would you pick?
- What is your favorite feature about yourself?
- Which celebrity would you go out with?
- If you only had 24 hours left to live, how would you spend that time?
- What do you think is your biggest physical flaw?
- Who was your first kiss? How was it?
- If you could have any object for free, what would you pick?
- Whose eyes are the most beautiful for you?
- Would you prefer to be a talented singer or talented musician?
- Have you ever had an awkward moment during a date?
- If you could be fluent in another language which language would you pick?
- What kind of person do you want to marry someday?
- What is the most embarrassing thing you did to get someone’s attention?
- What superpower do you wish you had?
- What is your biggest regret?
- Have you ever cheated on a test or your homework? Did you get caught?
- Where is one place you have always wanted to go?
50 Dares for Girls
- Don’t make ANY sound for one minute.
- Do a belly dance for the group.
- Pretend and act to be someone’s pet dog and sit on their lap.
- Apply lipstick without using a mirror.
- Hold hands with the person to your right for 60 seconds.
- Write the name of your crush on your forehead.
- Take a bite out of a stick of butter.
- Make up a funny rap.
- Give a foot massage.
- Wear your pants backward for the rest of the game.
- Exchange clothes with the person to your left.
- Eat a huge spoonful of peanut butter and sing the ABCs.
- Repeat “SHE SELLS SEASHELLS BY THE SEASHORE” ten times quickly.
- Go outside and shout at the top of your lungs, “I am [your name]! Hear me roar!”
- Jog in place in slow motion for two minutes.
- Run around the neighborhood singing the Barney I love You Song.
- Try not to laugh as everyone does their best to make YOU laugh for one minute.
- Write a really long, really detailed Facebook post about the process of buying your last pair of shoes.
- Have someone apply your makeup blindfolded.
- Do the cha cha until your next turn.
- Make every person in the group laugh. You can’t stop til they all laugh.
- Take a screenshot of your browsing history and send it to your mom.
- Slow dance with an imaginary person to a heavy metal song.
- Do jumping jacks until your next turn.
- Make a headdress out of toilet paper and post a photo online.
- Go outside and shout the name of your crush.
- Try to guess the favorite color of everyone in the room.
- Say the alphabet backward in a British accent.
- Imitate someone that you are playing with right now.
- Put your leg behind your head.
- Pinch yourself until it turns to red.
- Find something to wear as a cape and act like a superhero.
- Talk while holding your tongue with your index finger and thumb.
- Smell everyone’s breath and guess what they ate last.
- Skip backward across the room.
- Sing instead of speaking for the next two rounds of the game.
- Text the fifth person on your contact list that you peed your pants.
- Give someone a bear hug.
- Call the first person on your contact list and sing them happy birthday.
- Walk backward wherever you go.
- Eat a teaspoon of hot sauce.
- Everything you say for the rest of the game has to rhyme.
- Make a face mask out of sliced cheese.
- Sing “Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star” with a mouth full of popcorn.
- Open Instagram and like the first 10 posts.
- Get wrapped from head to toe in toilet paper.
- Try to kiss your knees.
- Start every sentence with “what is…”.
- Spin around 20 times and then walk in a straight line.
- Crawl around the house printing to be a cat.
There you have it, the best truth or dare questions for girls! What would you add to the list? Share in the comments!
Ready for more Fun With Friends? Try These!
Try these truth or dare games!
- Clean Truth or Dare Questions
- Truth or Dare for Kids
- Truth or Dare for Teens
- Really Funny Truth or Dare
- Truth or Dare Over Text
- Flirty Truth or Dare over Text
- Truth or Dare for Couples
- Embarrassing Truth or Dare Questions
- Flirty Dares
- Road Trip Truth or Dare
- Family Truth or Dare
- Truth or Dare Questions for Girls
- Truth or Dare with Mom Questions
1 thought on “100 Truth Or Dare Questions for Girls That Will Make Everyone Laugh!”
LOL, my 12 year old sister and I played this morning it was so funny.