This shop has been compensated by Inmar Intelligence and its advertiser, Mars Wrigley Confectionery, US LLC. All opinions are mine alone. #CandyCallIt
Free Football Game Day Game Printables
The Big Game is just around the corner, which means it is time to bring out the football games to play with friends and family!
These free football gameday printables will not only help your guests enjoy the game on TV, but you can have fun with who you are watching with!
So, if you are ready to have fun, grab these games to help the celebration well beyond the Big Game!
What You Need To Play These Free Football Game Day Printables
- Tic Tac Toe Printable (Download below)
- Football Bingo (Download below)
- Football Scavenger Hunt (Download below!)
- Game Marker Pieces (SNICKERS® Minis, M&M’S® Peanut Candies and SKITTLES® Original Candy, Official Candy Sponsors of Super Bowl LV, bring more fun to your Big Game party. So use these for the perfect pieces! And who doesn’t love a game marker that lets you have a yummy treat too)
- Football Bingo is a great way to have fun with people of all ages. Grab the 4 Bingo cards, and the calling cards and download and print.
- Cut out the calling cards, give everyone some SNICKERS® candies for their marking pieces, and start playing!
- You can have a designated caller or let the kids flip over a piece at a time.
- The first person to get a Bingo wins a prize!
The best thing about this is you can play over and over again!
Football Scavenger Hunt
Sometimes it’s hard to keep people engaged during the Big Game, that’s why this football scavenger hunt game is great!
Give everyone a handful of M&M’S® candies and a scavenger hunt card. Then every time you see something on TV that’s on your card you mark it off with an M&M’S® candies.
The player who marks off their whole card first wins! If no one marks off their whole card then the player with the most spots marked wins!
This game can get pretty competitive towards the end when you just have a few spots left!
Football Tic Tac Toe
Tic Tac Toe is a great game for any age to have fun and pass time as they watch their favorite teams compete. Just grab your tic tac toe playing card and see who gets three in a row first
We love using SKITTLES® candies for this game! Just grab enough SKITTLES® candies all the same color per person and then play tic tac toe to see who wins!
If you want to have some friendly competition have each person grab 5 extra SKITTLES® candies of their color and then whoever wins eats a piece of the other players of the extra pile! Whoever is the last one to have their candy eaten wins!
- For More Football Games, Click The Image Below!
Every bar or pack lets you play Candy Call It™, a fun twist on game picks. Players can win $100K or tons of other sweet prizes thanks to everyone’s favorite Super Bowl sweets. This great offer ends 2/7/21. Check out candycallit.com for details. No purchase necessary. Must be 16+.
10 thoughts on “Free Football Game Day Game Printables”
I’m loving your printables! They turned out so cute!
great way to keep the kids busy during the game!
What a fun way to get everyone involved in the game.
Wow! This is sooo timely as I am planning to have a football-themed birthday party for my son. Thank you for sharing these printables. I can definitely use these.
These are so cute! My husband loves football, but the kids and I aren’t really fans. This would be so fun to do with them while the game is on.
What a fun idea for game day, especially during the pandemic. I’ll have to save these so we can make it extra fun.
Love these. Kids will have a great time using them.
These printable look like so much fun. Thanks for sharing these.
This is a really cute idea, but I would TOTALLY need some help with what some of the terms mean. I’m sport-challenged.
Looks like a nice pastime game for the family especially now during lockdowns