Brrr-ace yourself for these frost jokes that are sure to help break the ice with this frosty humor. These jokes are sure to add a frosty smile on your face. So get ready to laugh until your teeth start to chatter.
Winter is here and what better to enjoy the freezing temperatures than with these frost jokes. They are guarenteed to warm your heart and make you giggle.
So grab a cup of hot cocoa and get ready to laugh out loud with these frist jokes that are sure to warm up your day.
- Why did the Alaskan man name his dog Frost? Because Frost bites.
- How do snowmen get information? They search the “Winter-net.”
- What do you call a dog that gets frosting all over its fur? A pupcake.
- Cold weather is here. Had to scrape ice off my windscreen this morning. Used my supermarket loyalty card. Only got 10% off.
- Help, how do I get the frost off my windshield? I used my discount card but could only get 20% off.
- I think we’ll have a touch of frost tomorrow. I just checked the ITV3 listings.
- What do you get if you cross a snowman with a shark? Frostbite.
- What does a snowman eat for breakfast? Frosted flakes.
- Why did Thor have such a hard time accepting his brother was actually a frost giant? He was Loki racist.
- My friend stopped talking to me after I lost 3 of my toes to frost bite. I didn’t know he was lack toes intolerant.
- How does Jack Frost get to work? By icicle.
- What do you get when you cross a snowman and a vampire? Frostbite.
- What does Frosty’s wife put on her face at night? Cold cream.
- What does a Snowman take when he gets sick? A chill pill.
- How do snowmen greet each other? Ice to meet you.
- What bites with no teeth? Frost!
- What do you get when you leave a pair of dentures in the freezer overnight? Frost bite
- What did Frosty call his cow? Eski-moo!
- Thought it was going to be frosty so plugged my electric blanket in beside my toaster. I kept popping out of bed all night.
- What do you call a snowman on rollerblades? A snowmobile!
- When I grow I come closer to the ground. What am I? An icicle.
- My coach told me to bring out the tiger in me during our football game. I didn’t want to waste any of my favorite frosted flakes cereal.
- Looked like frost so I left my money outside. I wanted cold hard cash.
- So frosty this morning that I couldn’t text properly. Had hypothermia.
- What do snowmen win at the Olympics? “Cold” medals.
- What do you sing at a snowman’s birthday party? Freeze a jolly good fellow!
- Why did frosty the snowman have to go to the dentist? He has a very bad case of frost bite.
- How do snowmen read their e-mails? With an icy-stare!
- How do polar bears make their beds? With sheets of ice and blankets of snow.
- What does Jack Frost like best about school? Snow and tell!
- Why did the snowman name his dog Frost? Because sometimes Frost bites!
- Which superhero is best suited to defeat the frost giants? Thor.
- My frosted glass windows smashed this afternoon. It’s unclear what happened
- I’ve just been helping a man wearing a black robe holding a scythe get the frost off of his car. I was de-icing with death.
- There was a frost warming last night and I was worried about my garden. I ended up losing everything except the iceberg lettuce.
Do you have some other frost jokes that you love? Share them in the comments so we can try and solve them!
Printable Frost Jokes
Print your frost jokes and have fun giggling with the entire family!
Check out these Jokes
Jokes for Kids
- The Best Jokes for Kids
- Lunch Box Jokes
- Funny Lunch Box Jokes
- Earth Day Jokes for Kids
- Bear jokes for Kids
- Birthday Jokes
- Fall Lunch Box Jokes
- Halloween Lunch Box Jokes
- Thanksgiving Lunch Box Jokes
- Hanukkah Jokes for Kids
- Christmas Lunch Box Jokes
- Spring Jokes + Printable Lunch Box Cards
- Pirate Jokes + Printable Lunch Box Cards
- Easter Jokes + Printable Lunch Box Cards
- Gardening Jokes + Printable Cards
- Airplane Jokes for Kids
- Fish Lunch Box Jokes + Printable Cards
- Apple Jokes
- Banana Jokes
- Bowling Jokes
- Pig Jokes
- Bacon Jokes
- Lemon Jokes
- Road Trip Jokes
- Camp Jokes
- The Best Graduation Jokes
- Water Jokes for Kids
- Dinosaur Jokes
- Donut Jokes
- Candy Jokes for Kids
- Computer Jokes for Kids
- Clown Jokes for kids
- Monkey Jokes for Kids
- Crab Jokes for Kids
- Turtle Jokes for Kids
- Ninja Jokes for Kids
- Hockey Jokes for Kids
- Turkey Jokes
- Ghost Jokes
- Football Jokes
- Pumpkin Jokes for Kids and Adults
- Skeleton Jokes
- Cow Jokes
- Halloween Jokes for Kids
- Disney Jokes for Kids
- Elk Jokes
- Robot Jokes
- Lighthouse Riddles, Jokes and Puns
- Thanksgiving Jokes for Kids
- Santa Jokes
- Elf on the Shelf Jokes
- Christmas Tree Jokes
- Snow Jokes
- Reindeer Jokes
- Christmas Jokes
- Elf Jokes
- Christmas Knock Knock Jokes
- Chicken Jokes
- Dad Jokes
- Cat Jokes
- Duck Jokes
- Chemistry Jokes
- Dog Jokes
- Guess Who Jokes
- New Years Jokes
- Winter Jokes
- Snowman Jokes
- Best Knock Knock Jokes
- Lawyer Jokes
- Cheese Jokes
- Guess What Jokes
- Coffee Jokes
- Dentist Jokes
- Harry Potter Jokes
- Egg Jokes
- Horse Jokes
- Teacher Jokes
- Car Jokes
- Fishing Jokes
- Bee Jokes
- Frost Jokes
- Summer Jokes
- Elephant Jokes
- Animal Jokes
- Corn Jokes
- Shark Jokes
- Frog Jokes
- Father’s Day Jokes
- Monday Jokes
- Wednesday Jokes
- Pizza Jokes
- Farmer Jokes
- Taco Jokes
- Baseball Jokes
- Bird Jokes
- Back to School Jokes
- Toddler Jokes
- Star Wars Jokes
- Corny Jokes
- Cowboy Jokes
- Bible Jokes
- Best Friday Jokes
- Funniest Laffy Taffy Jokes
Jokes for Adults
- Bald Jokes
- Flirty Knock Knock Jokes
- Husband Wife Jokes
- Jokes to Tell Your Boyfriend
- Jokes to Tell a Girl
- Funny Jokes to Tell Your Crush
How Do I Access My Free Printables?
Fill in the form above. You will receive an email in your inbox. If you don’t see it, check your spam folder! You will then click to confirm your subscription. Once confirmed, you will be emailed your joke cards.
How Do I Print A PDF?
You’ll need a program that supports PDFs. Adobe Acrobat is a great option. Open the program, click file then print. Select your printer and the number of copies you want to print. Be sure you click double-sided if you want it to print on both sides.
Can I Resell These?
You may not resell any printable that you find on our website or in our resource library. You may use them for class parties, at church, at home, or in the classroom. You may get these printed at an office supply store or copy center at your own expense.
Michele Tripple is a renowned author and expert in the fields of parenting, relationships, and personal development. With her degree in marriage and family studies, her experience as a Family Life Educator, and over a decade of experience as a professional writer, Michele has authored books that provide practical advice and insights into improving family dynamics and personal growth. Her work is celebrated for its blend of research-driven information and relatable, real-world applications. Michele has been a keynote speaker at conferences and has contributed to numerous publications and media outlets, solidifying her reputation as an authoritative voice in her field and helping families build relationships.