Celebrate Cinco De Mayo with these fun Cinco De Mayo Color by number coloring pages. They are the perfect addition to use in the classroom or at home. Not only will your kids have fun coloring, but they will be practicing their number recognition and fine motor skills in a fun way! Grab your Cinco De Mayo Coloring Pages below.
Cino De Mayo Color By Number Sheets
Color by number is an awesome way to get your kids learning and thinking without them even knowing that they are doing it! In fact, with fun color by number pages, they are learning valuable skills like following directions, fine motor skills, number recognition, hand-eye coordination, and more! But more importantly, kids have a blast doing them.
These are the perfect activity to do at home when you need a little quiet time or to use in the classroom in between centers or subjects. Wherever you are these Cinco De Mayo coloring pages will come in handy!
You will love this no prep, no-hassle activity that you can pull out at a moment’s notice.
We have been creating so many fun color by number sheets lately because the response from all of you has been two thumbs you, keep making them, so we are! If you have yet to grab our Fall Color By Number, Christmas Color By Number, or our Spring Color By Number be sure to do that while you are here!
What is included in this Cinco De Mayo Coloring Pages Pack include?
Included in this Cinco De Mayo Coloring Pack is 6 fun color by number images. They include:
- Sombrero, Taco, and Balloons
- Chips and Dip
- Jalapenos and flowers
- Cactus Plants
- Sombrero hat
What are the Benefits of Color By Number?
There are so many great benefits to color by number activities for kids. They are having a ton of fun while learning. They are reinforcing skills like
- Fine motor skills
- Following directions
- Number recognition
- Color recognition
How to Use Color By Numbers
- First, you will want to grab your copy of these worksheets! You can grab them here or if you aren’t quite ready to purchase the whole set, you can grab a sample by joining our free Confessions of Parenting VIP Club below.
- Once you grab your coloring pages you will want to print them out.
- Next, your kids can grab their crayons, colored pencils, or markers and find the hidden picture in each image by following the color directions.
- After they complete their masterpiece, they can cut it out and mount it on a thicker cardstock if you choose and display it for everyone to see!
- The great thing about these is once you download them you can use them as many times and as often as you would like.
Helpful Tools We Love When Downloading Printables
- Printer– I love my HP+ printer that uses Instant Ink. I love it because we can use as much color ink as you want for one low cost starting at $.99/ month for ink. Try it out for free here!
- Cardstock- I always recommend printing on cardstock. This makes it way more durable so you don’t have to worry about printing it time and time again.
- Laminator / Laminating Sheets- Again for added durability grab a laminator and laminating sheets so that you can use this again and again!
- Scissors (seriously love these ones)
- Dry Erase Pens- Use dry erase pens so that you can wipe your laminated printable clean over and over again for endless use!
More Color by number Worksheets to try
- Fall Color By Number
- Cinco De Mayo Color By Number
- Martin Luther King Jr Color By Number
- Summer Color By Number
- Veterans Day Color By Number
- Halloween Color By Number
- Winter Color By Number
- Hanukkah Color By Number
- 4th of July Color By Number
- Back to School Color By Number
And if you want some great coloring Pages try these!
How Do I access my free printables?
Fill in the form above. You will receive an email in your inbox. If you don’t see it check your spam folder! You will then click to confirm your subscription. Once confirmed you will be taken to Airtable (a different website) where all our free printables will be waiting for you! It is free to sign up for Air Table!
How Do I Print a PDF?
You’ll need a program that supports PDFs. Adobe Acrobat is a great option. Open the program, click file then print. Select your printer and the number of copies you want to print. Be sure you click double-sided if you want it to print on both sides.
Can I resell these?
You may not resell any printable that you find on our website or in our resource library. You may use them for class parties, at church, at home, or in the classroom. You may get these printed at an office supply store or copy center at your own expense.