Download these free printable Spring Color by Number sheets to use at home or at school. Your kids will love coloring as they practice their number recognition increase their fine motor skills and welcome spring! While kids color they will be practicing numbers 1-9.
Spring Color By Number Pages
In our house, we love color by number! It is fun and relaxing and reinforces skills without it seeming like work to the kids! We take these to church with us, restaurants for something for the kids to do, or do for a morning or afternoon project.
These color by number sheets are perfect to do on a rainy day or when you are looking for a project to do when you have a little bit of downtime. In this collection, you can download 6 pages of Spring Fun!
When I was a kid I loved color by number! It was relaxing and I loved seeing exactly what the picture was once I followed the directions to get there. Kids of all ages love these sheets!
Included in this Spring Coloring Page pack is
- Umbrella with rain clouds
- Watering can
- Butterfly with mushrooms
- Butterfly with flower and sun
What are the benefits of color by number sheets?
While kids of all ages use color by number they are really using and strengthening a variety of skills. These skills include:
- Fine Motor
- Following Direction
- Number Identification
- Reading and Identifying colors.
Directions for Spring Color By Number
- Download the free printable by entering your email address. It will be emailed to you, so don’t forget to check your spam or promotions folders.
- Print out the sheets.
- Begin following the color coded legend. Use your favorite crayons or pencils to color in the designated spots.
- If you want to turn this into a piece of art afterward, cut out the square on the black line and mount it on a piece of cardstock and hang it up for everyone to enjoy!
Other Ways to Use These Sheets
- Blow up the sheets to poster size before completing
- Keep the sheets in the car with crayons for long car rides
- Have a contest of who can complete the picture fastest
- Switch the number on each section out for a math problem
- Take turns coloring with your kids while you chat