Need a fun party game for an upcoming birthday party? This Birthday Bingo is sure to be a favorite among your partygoers! Just download, print, and play!
When planning a birthday party, you want to make sure to have a couple of easy activities on hand that everyone can participate in! Bingo is a great option for this as it’s easy to set up, explain, and play!
If you have an animal themed party, you could even add our fun Animal Bingo Game to your party activities too!
Besides using this game at birthday parties, you could easily use it in the classroom for a fun birthday activity. And, of course this game is perfect for your own family at home!
How to Play Birthday Bingo
- Birthday Bingo is very easy to play. Even those who have never played before will catch on very quickly!
- Start by downloading and printing out the bingo calling cards and game boards. Cut up the calling cards and place them into a bowl.
- Next, hand out a game board to each player. Don’t forget to pass out whatever you’re using to mark the spaces!
- My kids love it when we use small candies as tokens, but you can get creative!
- If you are having a pirate themed party, you could use gold coins. If you are having a mermaid or ocean themed party, you could use small seashells. The options are limitless!
- After everyone has their board and markers, the game can begin.
- The caller will select a card from the bowl and read it aloud or show the image that’s on it to everyone. If any player has that item on their board, they will place a marker on that spot.
- The caller keeps drawing cards and reading them aloud. When a player gets five spots filled in a row (whether that’s horizontally, vertically, or diagonally) they will shout “Bingo!”
- The caller will double check the spaces that that person has marked and make sure that they are correct. If they are correct, that player won the round!
- You can then clear the boards and start a new round.
- For some unique variations to the traditional game, try something new, rather than five in a row. You could play to get all four corners marked to win.
- To add an extra competitive element to the game, make sure to hand out prizes to the winners! They could be something small like a lollipop, or something bigger like a toy or $5 gift card to a store.
Benefits of Birthday Bingo
Playing games in general helps your kids practice good sportsmanship skills. They also practice other skills like being patient, following instructions, and listening!
- Word recognition
- Paying attention
- Following directions
- Fine motor skills
Free Printable Birthday Bingo Cards
Don’t miss out on this fun game for your family!
Grab your free printable Birthday Bingo Cards today by signing up for our Confessions of Parenting VIP club below! If you aren’t quite ready to receive our exclusive offers and emails, you can get yours right here!
Helpful Tools We Love When Downloading Printables
- Printer– I love my HP+ printer that uses Instant Ink. I love it because we can use as much color ink as you want for one low cost starting at $.99/ month for ink. Try it out for free here!
- Cardstock- I always recommend printing on cardstock. This makes it way more durable so you don’t have to worry about printing it time and time again.
- Laminator / Laminating Sheets- Again, for added durability, grab a laminator and laminating sheets so that you can use this again and again!
- Scissors (I seriously love these ones)
- Dry Erase Pens- Use dry erase pens so that you can wipe your laminated printable clean over and over again for endless use!
Love Bingo Games? Don’t forget to grab these too!
- The Best Bingo Games for Kids
- Multiplication Bingo
- New Year’s Bingo Game
- Winter Bingo
- Valentine’s Day Bingo
- St. Patrick’s Day Bingo
- Easter Bingo
- Earth Day Bingo
- Spring Bingo
- Ocean Bingo
- Beach Bingo
- School is Out Bingo
- Summer Bingo
- 4th of July Bingo
- Fall Bingo
- Halloween Bingo
- Thanksgiving Bingo
- Christmas Bingo
How Do I access my free printables?
Fill in the form above. You will receive an email in your inbox. If you don’t see it, check your spam folder! You will then click to confirm your subscription. Once confirmed, you will be taken to Airtable (a different website) where all our free printables will be waiting for you! It is free to sign up for Air Table!
How Do I Print a PDF?
You’ll need a program that supports PDFs. Adobe Acrobat is a great option. Open the program, click File, then print. Select your printer and the number of copies you want to print. Be sure you click double-sided if you want it to print on both sides.
Can I resell these?
You may not resell any printable found on our website or in our resource library. You may use them for class parties, at church, at home, or in the classroom. You may get these printed at an office supply store or copy center at your own expense.