Are you as obsessed with Texas Roadhouse butter as we are? Try our Copycat Texas Roadhouse Butter Recipe. It’s the most delicious honey butter that will not disappoint! It’s super simple to make and only takes minutes to whip up.
Copycat Texas Roadhouse Butter Recipe
THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. TO SEE OUR FULL DISCLOSURE POLICY. YOU CAN FIND IT HERE.
You could probably eat this Copycat Texas Roadhouse Butter straight out of the bowl… but if you want something to eat it with, try our Pumpkin Bread or our Homemade Garlic Parmesan Rolls! The moist bread with a delicious sweet butter is such a yummy combo!
I’m a huge Texas Roadhouse fan! Their steaks, sides, and environment are really great, but my favorite part of eating at Texas Roadhouse is their honey butter.
So, I decided that I needed to curb my constant craving and figure out how to make it myself.
This Copycat Texas Roadhouse Butter Recipe is absolutely perfect and lets me eat at home in my pajamas instead of having to get dressed up and out the door with kids!
Copycat Texas Roadhouse Butter Recipe
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
Ingredients for Copycat Texas Roadhouse Butter
1 stick softened butter
¼ cup powdered sugar
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 Tablespoon honey
You’ll also want to have the following tools to make it easier:
How to Make Copycat Texas Roadhouse Butter
This Copycat Texas Roadhouse Butter is only four ingredients and so easy to make!
All you need to do is grab a small bowl, add the softened butter, powdered sugar, cinnamon, and honey, and grab an electric mixer.
User the mixer to beat your butter until it’s smooth and creamy.
And that’s it! You now have Texas Roadhouse Butter!
Tips and Tricks for Copycat Texas Roadhouse Butter
- Your best option is to start with soft butter. It’s a good idea to pull a stick of butter out ahead of time, but if you need to make this recipe in a pinch, try defrosting in the microwave. Use the defrost setting or lower the power and use 20-second intervals. Make sure you watch it so it doesn’t melt!
- If you want this butter more or less sweet, that is an easy fix! Just add a little less or more powdered sugar to find your perfect balance.
- If you have extra that you store in the fridge, the butter will cause it to harden. When you need to serve, pull it out ahead of time and give it a quick stir before serving.
- For easy storage and use, put individual servings between wax paper and put in a freezer bag. Easy individual servings ready when you need them!
- Yes, this Copycat Texas Roadhouse Butter is delicious on bread. But it’s also great on squash and vegetables too. Try it out on your favorite foods!
How do I store Texas Roadhouse Butter?
If you want to store this butter, all you need to do seal it up in an airtight container.
Put the butter in your fridge to keep it nice and fresh. Just remember to pull it out and let it come to room temperature before you serve.
What do you eat honey butter with?
The classic butter and bread is always a great option, but this Texas Roadhouse Butter recipe is too delicious to only have one use!
Try it on veggies, oatmeal, berries, muffins, or toast. The options are endless!
How long will honey butter keep?
This honey butter can actually last in your fridge for up to a month! Or if you want to keep it room temperature it should be okay on the counter for a week.
That is the great thing about this recipe. You could even make a double batch and keep some around whenever you need it.
For larger portions put in a sealed container, or if you want individual servings put them between wax paper and bag them up. Either way, they will keep great.
How long does it take to bring honey butter to room temperature?
Depending on the temperature of your home and how much butter you have, your timing might be different.
For individual servings, you should be able to spread your butter in 10-15 minutes.
For a family-sized portion, it may take closer to an hour, so you will want to pull it out ahead of time!
Share with us in the comments how your Copycat Texas Roadhouse Butter turns out! And tag us on Instagram with a picture of your recipe! We would love to see it!
Check out these other great recipes:
- 1 stick softened butter
- ¼ cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients and mix with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Room temperature softened butter works the best for this honey butter recipe, but if you are in a hurry you can quickly soften a stick of butter by using the defrost setting on your microwave. Alternatively, you can lower the power to 20 and microwave in 20 second intervals. Make sure you keep an eye on it to be sure it doesn't melt.
- You can adjust the sweetness level of this by using more or less powdered sugar and honey. Definitely adjust it to your liking!
- This butter will get very hard in the fridge when bringing leftovers out to serve. You will want to set it out well before you start your meal in order to make it spreadable.
- You can divide this butter into individual pieces and freeze in between pieces of wax paper and put them in the freezer to harden up.
- This honey butter isn't just good on bread. It's great on squash and vegetables, too!
Don’t forget to save this Copycat Texas Roadhouse Butter Recipe on Pinterest so you can find it next time you get a craving a delicious honey butter spread you’ll want with every meal!
Michele is a Family Life Educator. She is a mom to 5 kids and loves helping others strengthen their families! When she is not blogging she is spending time with her family and running around drinking Diet Coke trying to get everything done!