Who doesn’t love a fun Halloween game? This list of Halloween This or That questions is the perfect game for your Halloween adventures. Whether your kids are playing together in a small group, or you are throwing a huge Halloween party you’ll have a great time with this game!
Halloween This or That
This or That is a great, non-competitive way to have fun, laugh, and get to know the people around you!! With this spooky Halloween This or That edition, now is a great time to try some new Halloween treats like Halloween Popcorn Balls or Mummy Oreos. Your guests will be amazed by yummy food and a great game!
Because This or That is a non competitive game, participants get to relax and get to know the people they are playing with. It doesn’t matter how long you have known someone, it will always spark lots of laughs and conversations! This or That, in fact, is a great ice breaker game or conversation starter!
More Fun This or That Games!!
How to Play Halloween This or That
This game is so easy to learn! Basically, someone will read the two options out loud. You just have to pick one you like best and go with it! You can see how it’s easy to chat and get to know your friends better through this game! Because it’s non-competitive there is more time for laughter and questions about why your friends chose the option they did.
The set up of this game is super flexible too!
You can play with just two people by asking the questions back and forth, and then taking time in between to talk and ask questions if something surprises you.
Halloween This or That also works as a great party game! If you’re playing in a group you can have people stand on different sides of the room depending on their answer. For example, everyone who chose option A would stand on the left side of the room and everyone that chose option B would stand on the right side of the room.
There are no rules to how many people can play or how old you have to be to play. Just gather some friends and have fun!
If you are playing with just a few people, playing mind reader is a great way to switch things up! Instead of answering the questions for yourself, your friends try to guess how you would answer and you would try and guess how they would answer. And hey! You have a 50 percent chance of getting the answer right anyway!
One of the best things about this game is that the only thing you need is our list of 50 Halloween This or That questions. Nothing else! There’s no need to worry about messes or clean up!
Grab your Halloween This or That List Here!
50 Halloween This or That Questions
- Corn maze or pumpkin patch?
- Haunted house or haunted maze?
- Chocolate candy or fruity candy?
- Ghost or skeleton?
- Spiders or snakes?
- Monster Mash or Thriller?
- Scary ghost story or haunted house?
- Hocus Pocus or The Nightmare Before Christmas
- Frankenstein or Dracula?
- Trick or treat?
- DIY costume or store bought costume?
- Pass out candy or trick-or-treat?
- Orange or black?
- Paint a pumpkin or carve a pumpkin?
- Clown or zombie?
- Scarecrow or Jack-O-Lantern?
- Witches broom or witches cauldron?
- Ghostbusters or Goonies?
- “This is Halloween” or ”I put a spell on you”?
- The Addams Family or E.T.?
- Hotel Transylvania or Paranorman?
- Coraline or James in the Giant Peach?
- Coco or It’s The Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown?
- Pumpkin spice or Hot Cocoa?
- Halloween Party or scary movie night?
- White chocolate or dark chocolate?
- Dr. Jekyll (good) or Mr. Hyde (bad)?
- Kit-Kats or M&M’s?
- Starbursts or Sour Patch Kids?
- Smarties or DumDums?
- Peanuts or peanut butter?
- Snickers or Twixs?
- Mike or Ike?
- Candy Corn or Tootsie Rolls?
- Sweet or sour?
- Frankenstein or Frankenstein’s Monster?
- Werewolf or vampire?
- Mummy or Skeleton?
- Gargoyle or goblin?
- Inflated dinosaur or sumo wrestler?
- Spiderman or Ironman?
- Clark Kent or Superman?
- Wonder Woman or Captain Marvel?
- Harry Potter or Hermione Granger
- Gru or Minion?
- Devil or angel?
- Thing 1 or Thing 2?
- Hulk or Black Widow?
- Mickey Mouse or Donald Duck?
- Lilo or Stitch?
Did you get to play This or That? Comment below about your experience!! Don’t forget to tag us on Instagram!