Are you looking for the perfect Thanksgiving game to play with your family? This free Thanksgiving Bingo game is fun and even the younger kids can participate!
Free Thanksgiving Bingo Game
Can you believe it’s already time to prepare for Thanksgiving? The holiday season is fresh upon us and I’m always on the lookout for great entertainment ideas for our HUGE family get-together for Thanksgiving dinner.
Today, I’m sharing one of my favorite games to add to our list of themed bingo games! We add this to our popular Halloween Bingo, our Fall Bingo, and our Christmas Bingo to name a few! I love picture bingo because EVERYONE can play it, even the toddlers! It’s a great way to gather everyone together and it’s super easy! You can’t beat easy when it comes to preparing for holiday fun.
This is the perfect game to have handy every year for Thanksgiving festivities. I recommend printing it and laminating it!
Helpful Tools We Love When Downloading Printables
- Printer– I love my HP+ printer that uses Instant Ink. I love it because we can use as much color ink as you want for one low cost starting at $.99/ month for ink. Try it out for free here!
- Cardstock- I always recommend printing on cardstock. This makes it way more durable so you don’t have to worry about printing it time and time again.
- Laminator / Laminating Sheets- Again for added durability grab a laminator and laminating sheets so that you can use this again and again!
- Scissors (seriously love these ones)
- Dry Erase Pens- Use dry erase pens so that you can wipe your laminated printable clean over and over again for endless use!
Just print the Thanksgiving Bingo Cards and laminate! The calling cards can be cut out and then laminated to keep them nice!
More Thanksgiving Fun is Just around the corner!
- Thanksgiving Would You Rather
- Thanksgiving Scattergories
- Thanksgiving This or That
- Thanksgiving Word Scramble
- Thanksgiving Word Search
How do I get this printable?
To get this printable you will want to fill in the form above. You will receive an email from Michele- “Confessions of Parenting”. In the email, you will confirm your email address and be taken to our VIP Resource library where you will be able to download this freebie as well as hundreds of other free printables. If you do not see it, be sure to check your spam folder. If you have already signed up for our list, you can find this resource in our resource library!
How Do I Print this PDF?
You will need a program that allows you to download PDFs. My favorite is Adobe Acrobat which is free. Just open the program, click file and then print. Select the number of copies you want. If the printable requires double sided printing, be sure that you click double sided.