Ready to be spooked and start laughing? These funny ghost puns are just what you are searching for! With so many spooktacular ghost puns, you may find yourself boo-hooing from laughter!
Jokes and puns are our favorites, especially this time of year! There are so many fall jokes, pumpkin jokes, skeleton jokes, and Skeleton puns that will make you laugh and get in the mood of the season. Plus funny jokes are sure to put a smile on everyone’s faces as an added bonus to get in the spirit of the season.
But sometimes jokes can be a little cringy…
Don’t worry these ghost puns won’t haunt you after you hear the punchline because, good news! They are clean and perfect to share with kids and adults of all ages. Even Grandpa Joe will love these ghost puns (if you had a Grandpa Joe!) So get ready to laugh with all your friends as you embark on sharing these funny ghost puns that might not be spooky, but they are guaranteed to be funny!
Do your kids love jokes? Grab these fun joke cards for them to laugh at all the time! These are perfect for lunch box jokes, joke cards series, bedtime laughs, and more! Grab them now!
Q: Why did the ghost starch his sheet?A: He wanted everyone scared stiff.
Q: Why did the ghost go into the bar?A: For the Boos.
Q: What do you say when you catch a ghost?A: Gotchu Boo!
Q: Where do ghosts buy their food?A: At the ghost-ery store!
Q: How do you know when a ghost is sad?A: He starts boo hooing.
Q: What position does a ghost play in soccer?A: Ghoul-keeper.
Q: Who did the ghost invite to his party?A: Any old friend he could dig up.
Q: What’s a little ghost’s favorite game?A: Hide and shriek.
Q: What do you do when a ton of ghosts show up at your house?A: Hope that it’s Halloween!
Q: What’s the ghost’s favorite thing about Thanksgiving dinner?A: The grave-y.
Q: What is a ghoul’s favorite flavor?A: Lemon and slime.
Q: Why do ghosts hate the rain?A: It dampens their spirits.
Q: What room in a ghost’s house is most unnecessary?A: The living room.
Q: Why wouldn’t the ghost eat liver?A: He didn’t have the stomach for it.
Q: Where do baby ghosts go during the day?A: Day”scare” centers.
Q: When are ghosts the most scary?A: On Fright-day.
Q: What do you call a little ghost with a torn sheet?A: A hole-y terror.
Q: Why are some ghosts so happy?A: Every shroud has a silver lining.
Q: What does a panda ghost eat for dinner?A: Bam-boo!
Q: Why did the ghost go to the big Labor Day sale?A: He’s a bargain haunter.
Q: Why do ghosts and demons get along so well?A: Demons are a ghoul’s best friend.
Q: What advice do ghosts give their children?A: Only spook when spoken to.
Q: What is in a ghost’s nose?A: Boo-gers.
Q: When do ghosts eat breakfast?A: In the moaning.
Q: What’s a monster’s favorite play?A: Romeo and Ghouliet.
Q: Why are ghosts so bad at lying?A: Because you can see right through them!
Q: What do you call a ghost who haunts fireplaces?A: A toastie ghostie.
Q: Where does a ghost go on vacation?A: Mali-boo.
Q: How do ghosts stay fit?A: By exorcising daily.
Q: Where did the ghost go on holiday?A: The Boohamas.
Q: Where the ghost go on holiday the next year?A: Lake Eerie.
Q: What did the mama ghost say to her baby?A: Fasten your sheet belt.
Q: How did Scrooge end up with the football?A: The ghost of Christmas passed.
Q: What’s a ghost’s favorite dessert?A: I scream.
Q: What’s a ghoul’s favorite bean?A: A human bean.
Q: What do you call a truly funny ghost comedian?A: Dead funny!
Q: Where do ghosts like to trick-or-treat?A: Dead ends.
Q: Where do fashionable ghosts shop for sheets?A: Bootiques.
Q: Why did the game warden arrest the ghost?A: No haunting license
Q: Why do demons and ghouls hang out together?A: Because demons are a ghouls best friend!
Q: Why can’t the boy ghost have babies?A: Because he has a Hallo-weenie.
Q: What do baby ghosts wear on Halloween?A: Pillowcases
Q: What did the ghost teacher say to her class?A: “Look at the board and I’ll go through it, again.”
Q: What kind of key does a ghost use to unlock his room?A: A spoo-key
Q: Why do ghosts like elevators?A: They raise their spirits.
Q: What’s a ghost’s favorite dessert?A: Boo-berry pie.
Q: What do ghosts eat for supper?A: Spook-eti.
Q: What do ghosts use to wash their hair?A: Shamboo!
Q: Where do ghosts buy their food?A: At the ghost-ery store.
Q: How do ghosts find out their future?A: They read their horror-scopes.
Q: Why do ghosts like to ride elevators?A: It raises their spirits.
Q: Who did the ghost take to prom?A: His ghoulfriend.
Q: Where do ghosts like to trick or treat?A: Dead ends.
Q: What kind of horse does a ghost ride?A: A nightmare.
Q: Who do vampires buy their cookies from?A: The Ghoul Scouts.
Q: What happens when a ghost gets lost in the fog?A: He is mist.
Q: What’s the teen ghost’s favorite kind of makeup?A: Concealer
Q: What do you call a ghost of a man with a broken leg?A: A hobblin’ goblin.
Q: What happened to the man who didn’t pay his exorcist?A: His house was repossessed.
Q: How can you tell that vampires love baseball?A: They turn into bats every night.
Q: What do you get when you cross a werewolf and a vampire?A: A fur coat that fangs around your neck.
Q: Why don’t mummies take vacations?A: They’re afraid they’ll relax and unwind.
Q: What do skeletons say before they begin dining?A: Bone appetite!
Q: What’s the problem with twin witches?A: You never know which witch is which.
Q: What’s it like to be kissed by a vampire?A: It’s a pain in the neck.
Q: Who did Frankenstein take to the prom?A: His ghoul friend.
Q: Why do mummies have so much trouble keeping friends?A: They’re too wrapped up in themselves.
Q: Are there any spirits in you?A: Would you like one?
Q: Do you wanna hear a joke about ghosts?A: That’s the spirit.
Q: What did the ghost say to his friend on the 4th of July?A: Red, white, and boooo.
Q: Why are Ghosts in such good shape?A: Plenty of exorcise and a good die-t.
Q: How does a Ghost say good-bye?A: “I can’t wait to seance you again.”
Q: Which is a Ghost’s favorite cheese?A: Ghoul-da Cheese.
Q: What do Ghosts say when they are impressed?A: “That was spectre-cular!”
Q: Where do Ghosts travel to for a holiday?A: South Aarghfricaargh.
Q: What does the Ghost say when he sneezes?A: “Ach-ooooooooooooooooooooo!”
Q: What do Ghost children play?A: Hide and shriek!
Q: What is the collective noun for Ghosts?A: Team spirit.
Q: What is Ghost’s favorite element?A: Boo-ron
One-Liner Ghost Puns
- I think I’m a ghost because I’m willing to walk through fire and walls just to be with you.
- Hey boo, am I dead or am I wilting for you?
- I’ve got that invisible touch.
- If I could rearrange the cemetery, I’d put boo and I together.
- Your grave or mine?
- If I had arms, I’d hug you.
- I’d never ghost you… not even on Halloween.
- Will you be my boo?
- I’m a ghoul for you.
- It’s scary how good you look.
- Are you a monster, because you look Frankfine.
- I’m not a bat but a night with me will turn your world upside down.
- Are you a ghost? Because I think you should be my boo.
- You must be a zombie, because you’re drop-dead gorgeous.
- That skeleton over there said they’d get your number for me but they didn’t have the guts, so here I am.
- Are you a bat? Because I sure am hung up on you.
- The scariest thing about tonight is how good we’d look together.
- Are you a mummy? Because you’re keeping your love for me under wraps.
- I may be Dracula, but I don’t want to stay a bat-chelorette. Let’s go out.
- Are you a ghost? Because I can see right through to your soul.
- Are you a ghost? Because I see you as my boo.
- Can I be your boo?
- I should have dressed as a ghost tonight so that I could get you under my sheets.
- Are you a girl or a ghoul? Because you’ve been haunting my dreams.
- “The ghostess with the mostest.”
- “Ghouls just want to have fun”
- “Why did the ghost cross the road?” “Because it was a poultry-geist.”
- “Shake your boo-ty!”
- “If you’ve got it, haunt it.”
- “Haunting my exes.”
- “Hey boo-tiful.”
- “Where my ghouls at?”
- “Boo Felicia.”
- “Just hanging out with my ghoul friends.”
- “Demons are a ghoul’s best friend.”
- “Hey boo, let’s get sheet-faced.”
- “Romeo and Ghouliet.”
- “Have an eek-tastic Halloween!”
- “I go to the bars for boos.”
- “Fasten your sheet belts!”
- “I think I have deja-boo.”
- “Demons are a ghouls best friend.”
- “Looking fa-boo-lous.”
- The best place for a ghost to go on holiday is The Dead Sea.
- When the ghost saw his wife he said ‘you’re not just cute, you’re boo-tiful too!’
- When they want to relax, ghosts have a boo-ble bath.
- At the Italian restaurant, the ghoul ordered spook-ghetti for his main course.
Don’t forget to share your favorite ghost puns in the comments so we can add them to the list!
You can Never Have Too Many Jokes! Complete List of Awesome Jokes!
- The Best Jokes for Kids
- Lunch Box Jokes
- Funny Lunch Box Jokes
- Earth Day Jokes for Kids
- Bear jokes for Kids
- Birthday Jokes
- Fall Lunch Box Jokes
- Halloween Lunch Box Jokes
- Thanksgiving Lunch Box Jokes
- Hanukkah Jokes for Kids
- Christmas Lunch Box Jokes
- Spring Jokes + Printable Lunch Box Cards
- Pirate Jokes + Printable Lunch Box Cards
- Easter Jokes + Printable Lunch Box Cards
- Gardening Jokes + Printable Cards
- Airplane Jokes for Kids
- Fish Lunch Box Jokes + Printable Cards
- Apple Jokes
- Banana Jokes
- Bowling Jokes
- Pig Jokes
- Bacon Jokes
- Lemon Jokes
- Road Trip Jokes
- Camp Jokes
- The Best Graduation Jokes
- Water Jokes for Kids
- Dinosaur Jokes
- Donut Jokes
- Candy Jokes for Kids
- Computer Jokes for Kids
- Clown Jokes for kids
- Monkey Jokes for Kids
- Crab Jokes for Kids
- Turtle Jokes for Kids
- Ninja Jokes for Kids
- Hockey Jokes for Kids
- Turkey Jokes
- Ghost Jokes
- Football Jokes
- Pumpkin Jokes for Kids and Adults
- Skeleton Jokes
- Cow Jokes
- Halloween Jokes for Kids
- Disney Jokes for Kids
- Flirty Knock Knock Jokes
- Husband Wife Jokes
- Jokes to Tell Your Boyfriend
- Jokes to Tell a Girl
- Funny Jokes to Tell Your Crush
How Do I Access My Free Printables?
Fill in the form above. You will receive an email in your inbox. If you don’t see it check your spam folder! You will then click to confirm your subscription. Once confirmed you will be taken to Airtable (a different website) where all our free printables will be waiting for you! It is free to sign up for Air Table!
How Do I Print A PDF?
You’ll need a program that supports PDFs. Adobe Acrobat is a great option. Open the program, click file then print. Select your printer and the number of copies you want to print. Be sure you click double-sided if you want it to print on both sides.
Can I Resell These?
You may not resell any printable that you find on our website or in our resource library. You may use them for class parties, at church, at home, or in the classroom. You may get these printed at an office supply store or copy center at your own expense.