Pizza tortilla wraps are so easy to make and the perfect on the go meal to create! Fill it with all your favorite toppings and enjoy it in minutes!
Pizza Tortilla Wraps Recipe
Tortilla wrap fans rejoice because we have one of the most popular tortilla wraps that is trending right now to share with you, meet the Pizza tortilla wrap! This tortilla wrap is incredibly simple to make and done in minutes.
I love how easy they are to make and how much easier they are to take with you! Fill your pizza tortilla with all your favorite pizza toppings and enjoy. Find our step by step directions below including how to fold them!
Pizza Tortilla Wrap
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Total Time: 10 Minutes
- Shredded Italian Cheese Mix
- Shredded creamy mozzarella blend
- Pizza sauce
- Italian Seasonings
How to make Pizza Tortilla Wrap Recipe- Step by Step Instructions
* Be sure to preheat your panini maker if you are using one.
- First, you will want to cut a large tortilla in half only on one side.
- In your head divide your tortilla into 4 sections.
- Place toppings of your choice in each quadrant.
- Fold over the first quadrant (see picture above)
- Fold that over to the right.
- Then fold it down completing the wrap.
- Brush a little bit of butter on the outside of the tortilla.
- Next on your preheated grill, pan, or panini maker toast the outside of the wrap. If using a pan or griddle be sure to toast both sides.
- Cut in half and enjoy.
Tips Tricks and FAQs
- Create an easy pizza sauce! Grab an 8 ounce can of tomato sauce, add 1 TBS of Italian seasoning, 1 tsp garlic, 1/2 tsp of salt and pepper, and stir.
- Get creative with your pizza tortilla wrap. Add in all kinds of toppings and flavors. Use our pesto recipe as a base and create a version of our chicken pesto pizza in a wrap!
This is so easy to make and best enjoyed hot and fresh. If you would like to save it place it in an airtight container for up to 2 days. While in the fridge it might lose the crispiness. You can try to crispy it back up on the griddle to reheat.
What can I serve with this?
When we make these we usually serve them alone as a handheld on the go snack or meal. You can easily serve them with a side salad as well.
Love Pizza? Try these recipes as well!
- The Easiest Pizza Crust to Make
- Pepperoni pizza
- Homemade cheese pizza
- Pesto chicken pizza
- Apple Dessert Pizza
- Air Fryer Pizza rolls
- Shredded Italian Cheese Mix Shredded
- Creamy mozzarella blend Pizza sauce
- Italian Seasonings
- Cut a large tortilla in half only on one side of the tortilla. Envision the tortilla is in four quadrants.
- Place your toppings of choice in each of the quadrants. Fold over the first quadrants *see photo*
- Fold that set over to the right.
- Fold down completing the wrap.
- Place into a preheated panini machine for a flatter wrap.
- Place onto a griddle or frying pan with melted butter for a thicker, but toasted wrap. If using a griddle or frying pan toast on both sides.
- Cut in half and serve
Pizza sauce hack: Purchase an 8 oz can of tomato sauce
Add a tablespoon of Italian Seasonings, 1 tsp garlic, 1⁄2 tsp salt, and pepper and stir Add whatever toppings you enjoy on pizza to this wrap!