Get ready for an ocean adventure with our shark word search! Just download, print, and have fun!
Shark Word Search Printable
My kids are obsessed with sharks. Tony is constantly asking if we can go visit sharks in the ocean. If your kids are like like mine then they are going to love this fun shark word search printable. It pairs perfectly with our Hawaii word search and our animal word search.
This shark word search has 20 different sharks species that to help your kid learn all the shark names as well as a few other creatures and things living in the ocean.
This shark word search is very popular with kids. It is easy and fun to play! It is a great way to relax after a long day at school or just when you need some quiet time for the kids. This word search is also great to use in classroom parties or in a birthday parties at home.
Benefits of Word Search Puzzles
Word searches are great for mental activity! And here some of our kids will be practicing their:
Shark Word Search
There are 20 Keyword words for your kids to search for! The words are forwards, backward, up, down, and diagonal!
You can print this out as many times as you would like once you download them. The download comes with a colored version, a black and white version, and an answer key just in case you get stuck!
Shark Words Included In Word Search
- Great White
Free Printable Shark Word Search
Download and print this puzzle on an 8.5 x 11 sheet of paper. Once they are downloaded you can print them out as many times as you’d like! If you enjoy this activity be sure to share this link with your friends so that they can download copies of their own!
Helpful Tools We Love When Downloading Printables
- Printer– I love my HP+ printer that uses Instant Ink. I love it because we can use as much color ink as you want for one low cost starting at $.99/ month for ink. Try it out for free here!
- Cardstock- I always recommend printing on cardstock. This makes it way more durable so you don’t have to worry about printing it time and time again.
- Laminator / Laminating Sheets- Again, for added durability, grab a laminator and laminating sheets so that you can use this again and again!
- Scissors (I seriously love these ones)
- Dry Erase Pens- Use dry erase pens so that you can wipe your laminated printable clean over and over again for endless use!
You Can Never Have Too Many Word Searches! Grab our whole Collection!
- Best Free Word Search
- Superhero Word Search
- Fall Word Search
- Thanksgiving Word Search
- Hanukkah Word Search
- Christmas Word Search
- Grinch Word Search
- Halloween Word Search
- Back To School Word Search
- Summer Word Search
- St. Patrick’s Day Word Search
- Spring Word Search
- Springtime Word Search
- Easter Word Search
- Kindergarten Word Search
- First Garde Word Search
- Second Grade Word Search
- Animal Word Search
- US Presidents Word Search
- Pirate Word Search
- Unicorn Word Search
- Nature Word Search
- Gardening Word Search
- Plants Word Search
- Shark Word Search
- Hockey Word Search
- Hawaii Word Search
- Outer Space Word Search
- Currency Word Search
- Pack Animal Word Search
- Salty Snacks Word Search
- Astronaut Word Search
- Morning Routine Word Search
- Hiking Word Search
- Birthday Celebration Word Search
- 4th of July Word Search
- Bible Word Search Printable
How Do I access my free printables?
Fill in the form above. You will receive an email in your inbox. If you don’t see it, check your spam folder! You will see an email with your free printable.
How Do I Print a PDF?
You’ll need a program that supports PDFs. Adobe Acrobat is a great option. Open the program, click File, then print. Select your printer and the number of copies you want to print. Be sure you click double-sided if you want it to print on both sides.
Can I resell these?
You may not resell any printable on our website or in our resource library. You may use them for class parties, at church, at home, or in the classroom. You may get these printed at an office supply store or copy center at your own expense.