Grinch Word Search Printable
Are you a fan of the Grinch? Grab this free Grinch Word Search printable that is all about the beloved Grinch! It’s a fun way to help your kids with memory and word recognition skills around the holidays.
Around the holidays I need a million and a half ways to enteratin my kids! If I don’t I feel like I am asked all day long the follow:
- How many more days til Christmas?
- Are you wrapping more presents today?
- Can I help you wrap presents?
I find by giving them these fun “Chrimstmas themed” things to do, they stay entertained a little bit easier rather than all the fun questions I get asked…. I know I know, one day I will miss it I’m sure.
Grinch Wordsearch Benefits
In this grinch wordsearch printable your kids will not only be having a blast finding all the words from the Grinch movie, but they will also be building important skills. Even children that are younger can have fun trying to find the right word to mark off their list. Your child will build the following skills when having fun! They will
- Imporve memory recall
- Build vocabulary
- Increase letter and word recongition
- Build Patience
- Have a Sense of accomplishment when they complete their word search.
Love Word Searches? Try these!
Free Printable Grinch Word Search
This free prinatble Grinch word search comes in color and black and white. It is a perfect stress-free way to add a little fun to the Christmas season at home, in the classroom or with friends.
With the 20 Grinch themed words for your kids to find it is sure to keep them busy for a while as they find the words horizontally, vertically, diagonally, and backward. Don’t worry, if they get stuck there is an answer key available as well.
Grinch Word Seach Answer Key
- Cindy Lou
- Dr. Seuss
- Mean one
- Roast beast
Helpful Tools We Love When Downloading Printables
- Printer– I love my HP+ printer that uses Instant Ink. I love it because we can use as much color ink as you want for one low cost starting at $.99/ month for ink. Try it out for free here!
- Cardstock- I always recommend printing on cardstock. This makes it way more durable so you don’t have to worry about printing it time and time again.
- Laminator / Laminating Sheets- Again for added durability grab a laminator and laminating sheets so that you can use this again and again!
- Scissors (seriously love these ones)
- Dry Erase Pens- Use dry erase pens so that you can wipe your laminated printable clean over and over again for endless use!
You Can Never Have Too Many Word Searches! Grab our whole Collection!
- Free Bible Word Search Printable
- Superhero Word Search
- Fall Word Search
- Thanksgiving Word Search
- Christmas Word Search
- Grinch Word Search
- Halloween Word Search
- Back To School Word Search
- Summer Word Search
- Spring Word Search
- Easter Word Search
- Kindergarten Word Search
- First Garde Word Search
- Second Grade Word Search
- Animal Word Search
How Do I access my free printables?
Fill in the form above. You will receive an email in your inbox. If you don’t see it check your spam folder! You will then click to confirm your subscription. Once confirmed you will be taken to Airtable (a different website) where all our free printables will be waiting for you! It is free to sign up for Air Table!
How Do I Print a PDF?
You’ll need a program that supports PDFs. Adobe Acrobat is a great option. Open the program, click file then print. Select your printer and the number of copies you want to print. Be sure you click double-sided if you want it to print on both sides.
Can I resell these?
You may not resell any printable that you find on our website or in our resource library. You may use them for class parties, at church, at home, or in the classroom. You may get these printed at an office supply store or copy center at your own expense.