We all know that when it comes to truth or dare teens are the reigning champs! Here are some of the best ideas for truth or dare for teens. It’s the perfect game for any party, night games, or hang-out.
Truth or Dare for Teens
Truth or dare is fun for all ages. It keeps things light, funny, and interesting! At my house, truth or dare for kids is always a hit! Every time we host a playdate everyone wants to play truth or dare! It’s a fun game and everyone enjoys it.
But, I think the age group that really enjoys truth or dare are teenagers! Truth or dare for teens is a classic that everyone has played at least once. These are the best questions for truth or dare teens will love playing!
How to Play Truth or Dare for Teens
This truth or dare for teens is played the same way as you would play truth or dare for kids. To play truth or dare teens can be in a large group or a group of 2.
To start the game, make sure everyone knows the rules. One player will ask another player the question, “Truth or Dare?” That player has to choose between answering a personal question truthfully or complete a dare.
Once a player has chosen truth they can’t hear the question and then change to dare. And vice versa. However, if the question is too personal or the dare too hard, the player can ask for a new question/dare. This is allowed only once per question and only three times in the whole game, so choose carefully!
That being said, truth or dare for teens is flexible and you can change the rules however you want. Make it fun for everyone!
Now on to the good stuff…
Truth Questions for Truth or Dare Teens
- Who do you have a crush on?
- If you could kiss any celebrity who would it be?
- Would you rather loudly fart in the classroom and take the blame or tell your whole class you had a crush on the principal?
- What is one personality trait you find really attractive?
- Who is someone you hate and why?
- What is one feature on yourself you love?
- If you could change anything in your life what would it be?
- Would you rather get married at 20 or not be married until 45?
- If you had to be stuck on a deserted island with someone in this room who would you choose?
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
Embarrassing Truths for Teens
- What was your most embarrassing moment?
- Have you ever tried to impress a crush and failed? What happened?
- Have you ever been rejected?
- Have you ever failed a subject? Which one?
- Would you rather go to the bathroom for 24 hours a day but only once a year or every single day year-round?
- Have you ever had a crush on a teacher or coach? Who was it?
- What is an embarrassing song that you actually like?
- Are there any weird foods you like but other people hate? What are they?
- What is one unpopular opinion that you have?
- Would you rather be caught picking a wedgie in public or picking your nose?
- What was your favorite cartoon as a kid?
- Do you sing in the shower?
- What is a secret you are keeping from your parents?
- Have you ever snuck out of the house before?
- What is your biggest irrational fear? (i.e. fear of chickens)
- What is one embarrassing moment you remember from elementary school?
- If you had the ability to turn invisible whenever you wanted, what would you do first?
- If you had a million dollars what is the first thing you would buy?
- What do you think about when sitting on the toilet?
- Would you rather announce to everyone around you every time you had to fart or would rather pee your pants daily?
- What is your deepest darkest fear?
- What are your three biggest turn-ons?
- What is your biggest regret?
- Tell us about your most awkward date.
- Tell us about your first kiss.
- Who has the best butt in school?
- What was the biggest lie you ever told?
- What would you do if you were the opposite sex for a day?
- What is your dream job?
- If you could switch lives with any celebrity for a day, who would you choose?
More Good Truths
- If you could have any superpower, what would you choose?
- What is the dumbest thing you’ve ever done on a dare?
- Do you have any embarrassing nicknames? What are they?
- What personality traits do you look for in a potential boyfriend/girlfriend?
- How many people have you kissed?
- How many kids do you want when you grow up?
- What is something you’ve never told anyone?
- Do you dance in front of the mirror?
- Have you ever practiced kissing on your hand or something else?
- What is the worst purchase you ever made?
Dares for Truth or Dare Teens
- Breakdance for 30 seconds with no music
- Try to sell us something random in this room using your best salesman voice.
- Kiss the feet of the person giving this dare
- See how many maraschino cherries stems you can tie with your tongue in one minute.
- Go outside and sing a clip of your favorite Dinsey song at the top of your lungs
- Go to the bathroom and trade clothes with a person in the group of the opposite gender
- Let the group take a video of you singing a popular song into a hairbrush
- Look under the couch cushions, hold one thing that you found in your mouth for 10 seconds
- Take off your socks using only your mouth
- Sniff the armpits of everyone in the group
- Eat a concoction of 3-5 things from the fridge mixed by the group.
- Eat a mouthful of crackers and try to whistle.
- Try to swallow a spoonful of cinnamon
- Lick the face of someone in the group
- Crack an egg on your head
- Peel a banana using only your feet and toes
- Let the group draw on your arm for the next 30 seconds
- Eat the spiciest thing in your kitchen
- Try to drink water while doing a handstand (someone from the group can help you with the water)
- Let someone in the group slap you in the face with flour in their hand
- Tape your hands to your ankles for the next 10 minutes
- Talk in an accent of my choosing for the next 3 rounds
- Prank call a random person in your contacts and try to talk nonsense for 2 minutes
- Text your cheesiest pickup line to your crush and show the group their response.
- Let the group give you a new hairstyle. Wear it for the rest of the game
- Run around the room impersonating either a gorilla, a horse, or a dog.
- Stand on the sidewalk and wave to every passerby for the next two minutes
- Practice kissing a pillow or your hand
- Make up an interpretive dance and perform it for the group
- Propose to an inanimate object or the host’s pet using the most persuasive language you know
- Run around on the front lawn with your arms out pretending you’re an airplane
- Take a picture with toilet paper on your head and post it online
- Send an email to one of your teachers about how your day is going.
- Put the socks of the person on your right in your mouth
- Act like a pig until it is your turn again
- Do 3 cartwheels in a row
- Do your best impression of your least favorite teacher
- Using only your elbows, write a Facebook status and post it
- Take a selfie with a broom and post it to all your social media accounts
- Spin around blindfolded 10 times and then try to identify everyone in the group by touching their faces
- Go outside and ask the first person that you meet on a date
- Send a breakup text to a random person in your contacts
- Go to your neighbor and ask for a roll of toilet paper
- Go outside and sing a pop song opera style as loud as you can
- Call your mom and cry saying you lost your voice and can’t find it
- Eat a spoonful of hot sauce and peanut butter
- Belly dance for the group
- Change your relationship status on Facebook to “it’s complicated”
- Smell pepper and try not to sneeze
- Record a video of you dancing for one minute without music and post it to YouTube or Facebook