Arrrrrgh! Are you looking for a fun way to spend the afternoon? Well, look no further, matey! Put on your pirate hat and get ready to be entertained with pirate word search! Pair it with our pirate jokes and pirate sayings for a jolly good time. Just download, print, and enjoy!
Pirate Word Seach Printable
Pirates are one of my kids’ favorite things to pretend to be. They love the adventures as they look for the buried treasure as well as making each other walk the plank.
Our pirate word search is a fun activity that you and your kids can do together, and it’s a great way to help improve your child’s vocabulary. Pair this pirate word search with our nature word search, our unicorn word search, or our Superhero word search for incredible fun!
Word searches are a fun way to relax and exercise our brains. It is also a great way to help our kids to learn new words while having fun. We love incorporating these at home or in the classroom.
Benefits of Word Search Puzzles
Is it possible to learn something new while having fun? Of course! Word searches are not just answering puzzles for the fun of it to see if youu can find all the words, but also helps build important skills like:
- It helps to develop word recognition
- Help develop pattern recognition
- Spell correctly
- Improves vocabulary
Pirate Word Search
There are 20 Keyword words for your kids to search for! The words are forwards, backward, up, down, and diagonal!
You can print this out as many times as you would like once you download them. The download comes with a colored version, a black and white version, and an answer key just in case you get stuck!
Pirate Words Included In Word Search
- Eye patch
Free Printable Pirate Word Search
Download and print this puzzle on an 8.5 x 11 sheet of paper. Once they are downloaded you can print them out as many times as you’d like! If you enjoy this activity be sure to share this link with your friends so that they can download copies of their own!
Helpful Tools We Love When Downloading Printables
- Printer– I love my HP+ printer that uses Instant Ink. I love it because we can use as much color ink as you want for one low cost starting at $.99/ month for ink. Try it out for free here!
- Cardstock- I always recommend printing on cardstock. This makes it way more durable so you don’t have to worry about printing it time and time again.
- Laminator / Laminating Sheets- Again, for added durability, grab a laminator and laminating sheets so that you can use this again and again!
- Scissors (I seriously love these ones)
- Dry Erase Pens- Use dry erase pens so that you can wipe your laminated printable clean over and over again for endless use!
You Can Never Have Too Many Word Searches! Grab our whole Collection!
- Best Free Word Search
- Superhero Word Search
- Fall Word Search
- Thanksgiving Word Search
- Hanukkah Word Search
- Christmas Word Search
- Grinch Word Search
- Halloween Word Search
- Back To School Word Search
- Summer Word Search
- St. Patrick’s Day Word Search
- Spring Word Search
- Springtime Word Search
- Easter Word Search
- Kindergarten Word Search
- First Garde Word Search
- Second Grade Word Search
- Animal Word Search
- US Presidents Word Search
- Pirate Word Search
- Unicorn Word Search
- Nature Word Search
- Gardening Word Search
- Plants Word Search
- Shark Word Search
- Hockey Word Search
- Hawaii Word Search
- Outer Space Word Search
- Currency Word Search
- Pack Animal Word Search
- Salty Snacks Word Search
- Astronaut Word Search
- Morning Routine Word Search
- Hiking Word Search
- Birthday Celebration Word Search
- 4th of July Word Search
- Bible Word Search Printable
How Do I access my free printables?
Fill in the form above. You will receive an email in your inbox. If you don’t see it, check your spam folder! You will see an email with your free printable.
How Do I Print a PDF?
You’ll need a program that supports PDFs. Adobe Acrobat is a great option. Open the program, click File, then print. Select your printer and the number of copies you want to print. Be sure you click double-sided if you want it to print on both sides.
Can I resell these?
You may not resell any printable on our website or in our resource library. You may use them for class parties, at church, at home, or in the classroom. You may get these printed at an office supply store or copy center at your own expense.