These fall would you rather questions are the perfect activity for cozying up inside on a cool autumn night! We’ve got 100+ would you rather fall questions ready to go with some fun printable cards to go with them! Just download, print, and play!
Fall Would You Rather Questions
We are all about Would You Rather in our house lately, and we are always looking for new fun questions to ask each other. So when fall comes around, I can’t wait to pull out my fall would you rather questions!
In fact, there might not be anything better than eating a Homemade Apple Cider Donut, sitting around in our coziest clothes, and asking each other these fun autumn-themed questions.
Want to join in on the fun? We’ve gathered a list of more than 100 of our very favorite would you rather fall questions that you can find below! And don’t forget to download the printable cards so you can play all autumn long! For more fun be sure to download our Halloween Would You Rather questions as well as our Thanksgiving Would You Rather Questions!
This fall is so easy to spend time with your kids and your family with our fun fall activities. We have so many fun activities to choose from; they are so easy! All you have to do is download, print, prep (less than a couple of minutes), and start playing!
Simple family time is the best time and creates long-lasting family memories that you and your kids will remember forever!
Why I love these would you rather fall questions
When the weather is cold, and the leaves start changing, that’s my cue to start lounging at home with my loved ones. That’s why I love having games like these fall would you rather questions! We can use them and have a blast while relaxing on the couch at home.
But they are also great for the busy times of fall too! They’d make a great addition to any Halloween or Thanksgiving party, for school functions as the year begins, or even to bring along to play as you watch your kids play sports!
There are so many benefits to playing Would You Rather. It’s a great way to work on social skills, build knowledge, and get to know each other better. Of course, it’s fun too!
How to Play Would You Rather
To use your fall would you rather questions, first scroll down to download your printable question cards! You can also view the full list of questions below in a pinch, but I highly recommend the cards because they make playing a lot easier!
The main idea is that you’ll read a question and then pick one of the two options in the question. They always lead to funny or interesting conversations and revelations!
If your questions are ready, you should figure out how many players you have. If you are just playing with 1 or 2 other people, you can just take turns reading off the questions to each other and answering them.
If you have a large group, you can take turns grabbing a question card and answering it, split into smaller groups, or even start a debate and move to one side of the room or the other based on your answers.
When to Use Would You Rather Fall Questions
There are so many uses for these fall would you rather questions! Of course, you can get it out on a game night like any other game, but here are a few additional ways you can play:
- place a question in your kids’ school lunches
- bring the questions to a pumpkin patch
- keep them in your car or purse for those times you are waiting
- put them on tables at a fall party
- bring them to a movie night or sleepover
- pull them out on a date night
Download Your Fall Would You Rather Questions Printable
Grab your fall would you rather questions right here!
Helpful Tools We Love When Downloading Printables
- Printer– I love my HP+ printer that uses Instant Ink. I love it because we can use as much color ink as you want for one low cost starting at $.99/ month for ink. Try it out for free here!
- Cardstock- I always recommend printing on cardstock. This makes it way more durable so you don’t have to worry about printing it time and time again.
- Laminator / Laminating Sheets- Again, for added durability, grab a laminator and laminating sheets so that you can use this again and again!
- Scissors (I seriously love these ones)
- Dry Erase Pens- Use dry erase pens so that you can wipe your laminated printable clean over and over again for endless use!
100+ Fall Would You Rather Questions
- Would you rather eat a caramel apple or a candy apple?
- Would you rather have to eat a whole turkey in one sitting or never be able to eat turkey again?
- Would you rather get lost in a corn maze or go on a hayride?
- Would you rather get the best gift you ever received again or get a new gift (but have no idea if it will be good or bad)?
- Would you rather live in an apple orchard or a pumpkin patch for a week?
- Would you rather relive a past winter holiday again or get to travel to a future winter holiday?
- Would you rather go horseback riding or swing on a tire swing?
- Would you rather spend the holidays with your family or with three celebrities (you can choose the celebrities)?
- Would you rather wear a cozy sweater or a comfy hoodie?
- Would you rather have to cook the big holiday meal every year or have to clean up and do the dishes after the holiday meal every year?
- Would you rather have a pumpkin hat or pumpkins for shoes?
- Would you rather be a kid or a grandparent during the holidays?
- Would you rather make friends with a deer or make friends with an owl?
- Would you rather give up one family tradition or start a new one?
- Would you rather have a corn cob nose or sunflowers for ears?
- Would you rather get to invent a holiday on whatever day you want or have a holiday fall on your birthday?
- Would you rather collect pinecones or acorns?
- Would you rather eat Thanksgiving food every day or never again?
- Would you rather have leaves for hair or twigs for legs?
- Would you rather wear a Santa outfit or an elf outfit to school every day for a month?
- Would you rather make friends with a raccoon or an opossum?
- Would you rather be famous for starring in a cheesy holiday movie or not be famous at all?
- Would you rather try to catch a turkey or try to catch a fox?
- Would you rather have “Dreidel, Dreidel, Dreidel” stuck in your head or “Jingle Bells?”
- Would you rather live in a house made of hay or in a house made of cornstalks?
- Would you rather have your ears turn into elf ears or have a Santa beard forever?
- Would you rather run through a field of sunflowers or jump in a pile of leaves?
- Would you rather give up Christmas trees or Christmas cookies?
- Would you rather get one amazing holiday gift or 10 OK holiday gifts?
- Would you rather go on a hike in the woods or for a bike ride in the city?
- Would you rather have chicken noodle soup every day or chili every day?
- Would you rather have to eat 1,000 chocolate Hanukkah coins or eat just one — but with the wrapper still on?
- Would you rather drink hot cocoa or cold apple cider?
- Would you rather be an elf in Santa’s shop or a reindeer on Santa’s sleigh?
- Would you rather make s’mores on a campfire or read a book in a hammock?
- Would you rather have it be your favorite holiday every day or never have that holiday again?
- Would you rather take a weekend trip to a cabin in the woods or house at the lake?
- Would you rather know what all your gifts are or be surprised by all your gifts?
- Would you rather splash in mud puddles or walk on crunchy leaves?
- Would you rather only have dessert on holidays or never have dessert on holidays?
- Would you rather wear a raincoat or carry an umbrella?
- Would you rather wash your hair with cranberry sauce or wash your hair with mashed potatoes and gravy?
- Would you rather participate in a pie-eating contest or judge a pie-eating contest?
- Would you rather eat only Christmas cookies or only drink hot cocoa?
- Would you rather eat pumpkin soup or pumpkin bread?
- Would you rather be a turkey farmer or a pumpkin farmer?
- Would you rather smell like vanilla or smell like cinnamon?
- Would you rather get a paper cut every time you wrap a Hanukkah present or get burned every time you light the menorah?
- Would you rather wear big warm slippers or thick fuzzy socks?
- Would you rather have holiday decorations up all year or never be able to put them up again?
- Would you rather volunteer to make 1,000 Christmas cookies or volunteer to decorate 100 Christmas trees?
- Would you rather have to dress up every Hanukkah in a human dreidel or a human menorah costume?
- Would you rather volunteer to help a friend wrap presents or shop for presents?
- Would you rather harvest pumpkins or corn?
- Would you rather eat candy corn every day or eat candy canes every day?
- Would you rather listen to rustling leaves in the wind or rain on the roof?
- Would you rather volunteer as a mall Santa or in a live nativity with livestock?
- Would you rather the holiday season start in August or not start until the first day of December?
- Would you rather only be able to decorate with ugly holiday decorations or never have holiday decorations again?
- Would you rather have your hair be tinsel or be bald?
- Would you rather wear boots or flip-flops all year long?
- Would you rather get a person who is really hard to shop for during Secret Santa or have no one get your name for Secret Santa?
- Would you rather be chased by a scarecrow or a flock of crows?
- Would you rather dress like a Pilgrim or someone from the future for one month?
- Would you rather live in a gingerbread house with your group of friends or never be able to live with any of them?
- Would you rather experience a Christmas in 1700 or in 2100?
- Would you rather spend Christmas with your group of friends or have them each be replaced by their favorite celebrity?
- Would you rather have candy corn for teeth or Chestnuts for eyes?
- Would you rather only be able to watch your favorite TV show during the holidays or have to watch it every day of the year?
- Would you rather star in a popular holiday music single or star in a popular holiday movie?
- Would you rather jump in a pile of leaves full of worms or crickets?
- Would you rather lose all your money playing dreidel spin with your group of friends or replace your pillow with one made of latke?
- Would you rather vacation somewhere cold or hot during the holidays?
- Would you rather visit far-away family or far-away friends?
- Would you rather get stuck in an airport during Christmas or get lost in a Christmas tree farm?
- Would you rather have to pull Santa’s sleigh for workouts or lift pumpkins?
- Would you rather your uniforms look like Santa outfits or look like reindeer outfits?
- Would you rather have everyone on your team be elf-sized, and you be normal, or have everyone be normal, and you be elf-sized?
- Would you rather eat a whole turkey before practice or have to drink gravy instead of water?
- Would you rather have leaves for hair or sticks for legs?
- Would you rather replace your field with tinsel or pine needles?
- Would you rather sweat gravy or sweat mashed potatoes?
- Would you rather your team mascot be a turkey or a reindeer?
- Would you rather replace your ball with a pumpkin or eat 100 gold Hanukkah coins before every game?
- Would you rather play in the snow or in the windy cold?
- Would you rather have to put up outdoor Christmas lights for all your neighbors or wrap all the holiday presents for extended family members?
- Would you rather have Thanksgiving at the White House or with your family?
- Would you rather travel during the holidays or stay home?
- Would you rather have snow every day during the holiday season or not have any snow at all?
- Would you rather wear light-up Christmas lights or wear a red nose every day during the holiday season?
- Would you rather spend a long time finding the best deal on a gift or spend more money but only shop for a small amount of time?
- Would you rather eat only holiday food or watch only holiday movies?
- Would you rather have a holiday party every night or no holiday parties to attend?
- Would you rather spend the night in a bed full of the insides of 10 Pumpkins or cooked spaghetti?
- Would you rather only eat fruitcakes for holiday desserts or not have dessert at all?
- Would you rather have a cob of corn for a nose or pumpkins for ears?
- Would you rather have all your presents wrapped terribly or not have them wrapped at all?
- Would you rather clean out 12 pumpkins or peel 12 apples?
- Would you rather have an entire snow week off from school or an extra week of summer vacation?
- Would you rather live in a field of sunflowers or mums?
If you love, would you rather, grab some of our most popular would you rather games! If you are looking for a free sample of our would you rather game, scroll a little bit further to sign up!
Love Would You Rather? Try These fun Versions!
- Would You Rather Questions
- Would you rather for kids
- Would you rather for teens
- Hilarious Would you rather
- Would you rather questions for couples
- Halloween Would you rather questions
- Thanksgiving Would You Rather
- Christmas Would You Rather
- Valentine’s Day Would You Rather Questions
- St. Patrick’s Day Would You Rather
- Road trip Would You Rather
- Winter Would You Rather
- Disney Would You Rather
- Scary Would You Rather Questions
- Summer Would You Rather Questions
- Would You Rather Food Questions
- Would You Rather for Girls
- Would You Rather for High School Students
- Would You Rather for Guys
- Fall Would You Rather
- Hard Would You Rather
- Holiday Would You Rather
How Do I Access My Free Printables?
Fill in the form above. You will receive an email in your inbox. If you don’t see it, check your spam folder! You will then click to confirm your subscription. Once confirmed, you will be emailed your free printable. Be sure to add [email protected] to your email contacts so you never miss an update!
How Do I Print A PDF?
You’ll need a program that supports PDFs. Adobe Acrobat is a great option. Open the program, click File, then print. Select your printer and the number of copies you want to print. Be sure you click double-sided if you want it to print on both sides.
Can I resell these?
You may not resell any printable found on our website or in our resource library. You may use them for class parties, at church, at home, or in the classroom. You may get these printed at an office supply store or copy center at your own expense.