I absolutely love New Year’s Eve! But sometimes keeping the kids entertained until mid midnight can be tricky. Thank goodness these New Year’s Eve Color By Number sheets are a great way to keep your kids entertained as you wait to welcome the new year! Just download, print, and get coloring!
New Year’s Eve Color By Number
I love ringing in the new year, but sometimes it’s hard to find things for the kids to do until then. If your house is anything like mine it’s utter chaos by 10:00 PM as the kids run from activity to activity full of energy and sugar. We try to calm them down a bit and these New Year’s Coloring sheets help along with our New Year’s Eve word search and New Year’s Eve word scramble.
These activities still allow for so much fun, but it really helps calm the kids down especially if you have younger ones who want to go to sleep, but can’t because of all the noise.
What’s included in our New Year’s Eve Color By Number pack?
There are 9 different coloring pages included in this bundle. They include:
- A Crown
- Disco Ball
- Party Hat
- Bursting Firework
- Top Hat
What are the benefits of Color By Number?
Color by number activities are one of those unique activities that kids love that are actually helping them learn as they go.
Kids learn to associate the color they see with the letters that make up the word. They can practice their numbers as well.
Another big benefit to color by number is that kids are learning to color within the lines by using their fine motor skill.
How Can I Use Color By Number Pages?
These New Year’s Eve Color By Number pages are great by themselves, but here are some other ways you can use them!
- Get yourself a couple storage binders (one for each kid). These are my lifesaver when my kids and I are running errands! They can keep all their pictures inside with their crayons and other drawing utensils. It helps my car stay a little cleaner!
- My kids love when I print their color by number pages on poster paper. They get out their jumbo crayons and markers and have so much fun! They like to hang their posters in their room when they’re done.
New Year’s Eve Coloring Pages
Ready to grab the whole of New Year’s Eve Color by number sheets? You can grab them right here! If you want to try a sample first, be sure to join our free email list and our Confessions of Parenting VIP Club!
Helpful Tools We Love When Downloading Printables
- Printer– I love my HP+ printer that uses Instant Ink. I love it because we can use as much color ink as you want for one low cost starting at $.99/ month for ink. Try it out for free here!
- Cardstock- I always recommend printing on cardstock. This makes it way more durable so you don’t have to worry about printing it time and time again.
- Laminator / Laminating Sheets- Again for added durability grab a laminator and laminating sheets so that you can use this again and again!
- Scissors (seriously love these ones)
- Dry Erase Pens- Use dry erase pens so that you can wipe your laminated printable clean over and over again for endless use!
More Color by number Worksheets to try
- Fall Color By Number
- Cinco De Mayo Color By Number
- Martin Luther King Jr Color By Number
- Summer Color By Number
- Veterans Day Color By Number
- Halloween Color By Number
- Winter Color By Number
- Hanukkah Color By Number
- 4th of July Color By Number
- Back to School Color By Number
And if you want some great coloring Pages try these!
How Do I access my free printables?
Fill in the form above. You will receive an email in your inbox. If you don’t see it check your spam folder! You will then click to confirm your subscription. Once confirmed you will be taken to Airtable (a different website) where all our free printables will be waiting for you! It is free to sign up for Air Table!
How Do I Print a PDF?
You’ll need a program that supports PDFs. Adobe Acrobat is a great option. Open the program, click file then print. Select your printer and the number of copies you want to print. Be sure you click double-sided if you want it to print on both sides.
Can I resell these?
You may not resell any printable that you find on our website or in our resource library. You may use them for class parties, at church, at home, or in the classroom. You may get these printed at an office supply store or copy center at your own expense.