These Veteran’s Day Color by number pages are perfect to help your kids at home and in the classroom cherish our Veterans around the country while reinforcing valuable skills! Grab your Veterans Day coloring sheets below!
Veterans Day Color By Number Sheets
Veteran’s Day is the perfect time of year to help kids understand how amazing and important our Veterans are. That is why I love introducing it to them with these fun Color by number Veterans Day coloring sheets. It is a simple way to get them involved and thinking about our Veterans with a fun activity.
The best thing about these is there is no prep and you can pull it out and the kids can start working on them within minutes.
Don’t Forget to Add these Color By Numbers To your collection
Color By Number Veteran’s Day
Inside this color by number Veteran’s Day Worksheet set are 6 different pages that include:
- Flag with flower and Star
The best thing about these is all you have to do is print these out and grab a box of crayons!
Benefits of Color By Number Sheets
We love Color by number sheets because it reinforces so many skills to help with learning and growth of kids. These are perfect to help with
- number recognition
- following directions
- Fine motor skills
- Extra Learning and Learning for Kids
This also makes for the perfect last minute activity when you have extra time for when kids finish their work quickly or need an activity for distance learning or when a sub is in the classroom.
Helpful Tools We Love When Downloading Printables
- Printer– I love my HP+ printer that uses Instant Ink. I love it because we can use as much color ink as you want for one low cost starting at $.99/ month for ink. Try it out for free here!
- Cardstock- I always recommend printing on cardstock. This makes it way more durable so you don’t have to worry about printing it time and time again.
- Laminator / Laminating Sheets- Again for added durability grab a laminator and laminating sheets so that you can use this again and again!
- Scissors (seriously love these ones)
- Dry Erase Pens- Use dry erase pens so that you can wipe your laminated printable clean over and over again for endless use!
Want to grab a sample of our Veterans Day Color By Number?
Enter your email address below to join our Confessions of Parenting VIP club for free and join our weekly email list and try out a sample of our color by number!
How do I get this printable?
To get this printable you will want to fill in the form above. You will receive an email from Michele- “Confessions of Parenting”. In the email, you will confirm your email address and be taken to our VIP Resource library where you will be able to download this freebie as well as hundreds of other free printables. If you do not see it, be sure to check your spam folder. If you have already signed up for our list, you can find this resource in our resource library!
How Do I Print this PDF?
You will need a program that allows you to download PDFs. My favorite is Adobe Acrobat which is free. Just open the program, click file and then print. Select the number of copies you want. If the printable requires double sided printing, be sure that you click double sided.