These Veteran’s Day Color by number pages are perfect to help your kids at home and in the classroom cherish our Veterans around the country while reinforcing valuable skills! Grab your Veterans Day coloring sheets below!
Veterans Day Color By Number Sheets
Veteran’s Day is the perfect time of year to help kids understand how amazing and important our Veterans are. That is why I love introducing it to them with these fun Color by number Veterans Day coloring sheets. It is a simple way to get them involved and thinking about our Veterans with a fun activity.
The best thing about these is there is no prep and you can pull it out and the kids can start working on them within minutes.
Don’t Forget to Add these Color By Numbers To your collection
Color By Number Veteran’s Day
Inside this color by number Veteran’s Day Worksheet set are 6 different pages that include:
- Flag with flower and Star
The best thing about these is all you have to do is print these out and grab a box of crayons!
Benefits of Color By Number Sheets
We love Color by number sheets because it reinforces so many skills to help with learning and growth of kids. These are perfect to help with
- number recognition
- following directions
- Fine motor skills
- Extra Learning and Learning for Kids
This also makes for the perfect last minute activity when you have extra time for when kids finish their work quickly or need an activity for distance learning or when a sub is in the classroom.
Helpful Tools We Love When Downloading Printables
- Printer– I love my HP+ printer that uses Instant Ink. I love it because we can use as much color ink as you want for one low cost starting at $.99/ month for ink. Try it out for free here!
- Cardstock- I always recommend printing on cardstock. This makes it way more durable so you don’t have to worry about printing it time and time again.
- Laminator / Laminating Sheets- Again, for added durability, grab a laminator and laminating sheets so that you can use this again and again!
- Scissors (I seriously love these ones)
- Dry Erase Pens- Use dry erase pens so that you can wipe your laminated printable clean over and over again for endless use!
Want to grab a sample of our Veterans Day Color By Number?
Enter your email address below to join our weekly email list and try out a sample of our color by number!
How Do I access my free printables?
Fill in the form above. You will receive an email in your inbox. If you don’t see it, check your spam folder! You will see an email with your free printable.
How Do I Print a PDF?
You’ll need a program that supports PDFs. Adobe Acrobat is a great option. Open the program, click File, then print. Select your printer and the number of copies you want to print. Be sure you click double-sided if you want it to print on both sides.
Can I resell these?
You may not resell any printable on our website or in our resource library. You may use them for class parties, at church, at home, or in the classroom. You may get these printed at an office supply store or copy center at your own expense.