Have a child that loves learning about letters? This alphabet bingo game is the perfect game to play to help them learn their letters quickly! Use at home or in the classroom!
Free Alphabet Bingo Game Printable
I love it when learning and fun collide! That is why I love educational bingo games, like our multiplication bingo for older kids and this fun alphabet bingo game for younger kids! While kids are having tons of fun they are actually practicing lifelong valuable skills without even knowing it! Grab your free alphabet bingo cards below to get started!
How Do You Play Alphabet Bingo?
- First, you will want to cut out and laminate all the calling cards.
- Next, place them face down or in a bowl. Draw a card and call out what letter it is.
- Each child will then search their card for the correct letter.
- If it is on their card, they will mark it with a maker, coin, or something to cover the space.
- The first child to get five in a row either horizontally, vertically, or diagonally will call out Bingo!
- They will say back the letters that are covered to get the Bingo. If all the letters have been called out by the caller, they win that round!
- The game is over and you can then switch cards, place all the calling cards back in the bowl and start again.
What Do Kids Learn While Playing Bingo?
Bingo is a great game to help build many skills. While kids play they learn letter recognition, build vocabulary, hand-eye coordination, patience, and develop social skills including being a good winner and loser when someone else wins.
How to Use Alphabet Bingo
This is an uppercase alphabet bingo game. There are 6 different boards that you can download plus the calling card. If you have more children playing divide them into partnerships to help one another, or just know that you will have multiple winners per round.
Give each child their markers and then remind them the first one to get five in a row will win.
What Ages are best for Alphabet Bingo?
Alphabet Bingo is geared towards kids learning their ABCs all the way up to kids who love to play bingo. The typical age range is preschoolers to 1st graders (3-6 years old). The goal of this game is to get kids to start to recognize their letters quickly and get a sense of letter recognition which is an early literacy skill.
Helpful Tools We Love When Downloading Printables
- Printer– I love my HP+ printer that uses Instant Ink. I love it because we can use as much color ink as you want for one low cost starting at $.99/ month for ink. Try it out for free here!
- Cardstock- I always recommend printing on cardstock. This makes it way more durable so you don’t have to worry about printing it time and time again.
- Laminator / Laminating Sheets- Again, for added durability, grab a laminator and laminating sheets so that you can use this again and again!
- Scissors (I seriously love these ones)
- Dry Erase Pens- Use dry erase pens so that you can wipe your laminated printable clean over and over again for endless use!
Love Bingo Games? Don’t forget to grab these too!
- The Best Bingo Games for Kids
- Multiplication Bingo
- New Year’s Bingo Game
- Winter Bingo
- Valentine’s Day Bingo
- St. Patrick’s Day Bingo
- Easter Bingo
- Earth Day Bingo
- Spring Bingo
- Ocean Bingo
- Beach Bingo
- School is Out Bingo
- Summer Bingo
- 4th of July Bingo
- Fall Bingo
- Halloween Bingo
- Thanksgiving Bingo
- Christmas Bingo
- Animal Bingo
- Alphabet Bingo
- Birthday Bingo
- Camping Bingo
- Pre-K Sight Word Bingo
- Kindergarten Sight Word Bingo
- First Grade Sight Words Bingo
- General Conference Bingo
How Do I access my free printables?
Fill in the form above. You will receive an email in your inbox. If you don’t see it, check your spam folder! You will then click to confirm your subscription. Once confirmed, you will be sent an email with your free printable.
How Do I Print a PDF?
You’ll need a program that supports PDFs. Adobe Acrobat is a great option. Open the program, click File, then print. Select your printer and the number of copies you want to print. Be sure you click double-sided if you want it to print on both sides.
Can I resell these?
You may not resell any printable found on our website or in our resource library. You may use them for class parties, at church, at home, or in the classroom. You may get these printed at an office supply store or copy center at your own expense.