If you really want to roar, be sure it’s roaring in laughter! Share these tiger jokes with your kids to cheer them up and bring a smile to their faces, too.
My kids really love Daniel Tiger, so it’s not uncommon for us to pause when we get angry and sing his song about roaring. The perfect addition to our singing has been these tiger jokes! Share them with your family and count the giggles you hear.
And don’t forget to get your free printable tiger joke cards which are perfect for sending in lunchboxes or backpacks. My kids love collecting all the jokes and adding them to a ring clip so they can scroll through them whenever they want! We love to have joke cards on hand in the car to share on the ride to or from school. My older kids love it when I post them on the fridge or bathroom mirror and hide the answer to see who can solve it first. There are so many ways to use the joke cards, so don’t forget to grab your free set below!
Best Tiger Jokes
Whether you’re chasing away anger or sadness or looking for an enjoyable way to connect with your cub, these tiger jokes are sure to bring smiles and laughter to you all!
- What did the tiger say when he saw a steak? That looks gr-r-reat!
- Why is a tiger never lonely? Because he has his pride.
- What do tigers and computers have in common? They both have mega bites.
- What do you call a tiger that’s a musician? A “rock ‘n’ roarer”!
- Why did the tiger lose at poker? Because he was playing with a cheetah.
- Why are tigers a terrible storyteller? They only have one tail.
- What’s a tiger’s favorite type of pizza? Pepperoni and stripes!
- Which side does a tiger have the most stripes? The outside.
- What flies around your light at night and can bite off your head? A tiger moth!
- What did the tiger say when it saw the lion? Roar-some!
- What do tigers do when they’re mad? They growl!
- What did the Roman say when his wife was eaten by a tiger? Gladiator.
- What do you call a tiger with glasses? A see-tiger!
- Why did the tiger cross the road? To get to the other pride!
- What is a tiger’s favorite day of the week? Chews-day!
- How did the tigers greet the other animals in the jungle? “Hey! Pleased to eat you.”
- What was the tiger’s favorite band? Survivor
- What’s a tiger running a copy machine called? A copycat!
- What does the tiger use to brush his mane? A catacomb.
- How does a tiger stop a video? By pressing paws.
- What do you call a tiger that’s just woken up? A rise-and-shiner!
- Why did the tiger go to space? To see if it was paw-sible!
- Which flower is known as the most ferocious flower? A tiger lily.
- What is a tiger’s favorite cookie? Chocolate Chimp.
- What do you call a tiger with glasses? A scientistiger!
- What kind of cheese do tigers prefer? Grrrrrrated!
- What did the zoologist and the herbalist name their child? Tiger Woods.
- What’s striped and bouncy? A tiger on a pogo stick!
- A zoo owner introduced his tiger to the visitors by saying “this is the most paw-some tiger at the zoo”.
- Where does a tiger sleep? Anywhere he wants to!
- Which U.S. state do tigers like the most? Maine.
- What do you call a tiger that plays guitar? A rock-a-tiger!
- What’s striped and goes round and round? A tiger in a revolving door.
- How do you stop an angry tiger from charging? Take away his credit cards.
- What does a tiger say to his kids before they go hunting? Let us prey…
- What do you get when you cross a tiger and a snowman? Frostbite!
- How do tigers order their steak? Roar (Raw)
- What do you call a tiger who always gets the same grades as one other person? A tie-ger.
- What did the tiger say after they ate a joke book? I feel funny!
- How does a tiger greet the other animals in the field? Pleased to eat you!
- Which moth can eat a deer in one gulp? A tiger moth!
- Did you hear the news about the guy who killed Tony the Tiger? He’s a cereal killer
- What did the tiger eat after having his tooth pulled? The dentist!
- How do tigers describe themselves? Purr-fect!
- What is striped and bouncy? A tiger on a trampoline!
- How do tigers like their meat? Roar.
- Why don’t tigers like fast food? Because they can’t catch it!
- What do you get if you cross a tiger with a mammoth’s tusk? A sabre-toothed tiger.
- What’s a tiger’s favorite color? Roar-range.
- Why was the tiger afraid of the computer? He was afraid he might get a byte!
- What did the tiger say to her cub on his birthday? It’s roar birthday!
- What did you call the cat next door 10,000 years ago? A neighbor-toothed tiger.
- What do tigers wear to sleep? Paw-jamas!
- What do you get if you cross a tiger with a sheep? A stripey sweater!
- The tiger ran away from other tigers as they were rude to him. He didn’t want to be involved in a catfight.
- What is a tiger’s favorite Christmas song? Jungle Bells
- What do you call a French guy being mauled by a tiger? Claude.
- What do you call a tiger on the beach? Sandy Claws!
- Where do teenage tigers hang out after school? A shopping maul.
- What does Calvin feed Hobbes? Nothing he’s already stuffed.
- How do you take a tiger’s temperature? Very carefully!
- Why did Tigger look in the toilet? He was looking for pooh.
- What does a tiger call an antelope? Fast food.
- What do you call a tiger who’s a superstar singer? Kitty Perry.
- What happened when the tiger ate the comedian? He felt funny!
- How are tigers like sergeants in the army? They both wear stripes!
- What is one of the teen tiger’s most favorite hangout places? A shopping maul.
- It was reported that a tiger recently caused an explosion. They say it was a Royal Bang-al Tiger.
- Why are tigers religious? Because they prey frequently, and prey as a family!
- What is the tiger’s favorite food? Baked beings!
- How do you organize a tiger party? Plan a “paw”-ty!
- What is a tiger’s favorite Christmas song? Jungle bells!
- What’s the silliest name you can give a tiger? Spot.
Share your favorite funny tiger jokes in the comments.
Printable Tiger Jokes
Print your tiger jokes and have fun giggling with the entire family!
How Do I access my free printables?
Fill in the form above. You will receive an email in your inbox. If you don’t see it, check your spam folder! You will see an email with your free printable.
How Do I Print a PDF?
You’ll need a program that supports PDFs. Adobe Acrobat is a great option. Open the program, click File, then print. Select your printer and the number of copies you want to print. Be sure you click double-sided if you want it to print on both sides.
Can I resell these?
You may not resell any printable on our website or in our resource library. You may use them for class parties, at church, at home, or in the classroom. You may get these printed at an office supply store or copy center at your own expense.
Michele Tripple is a renowned author and expert in the fields of parenting, relationships, and personal development. With her degree in marriage and family studies, her experience as a Family Life Educator, and over a decade of experience as a professional writer, Michele has authored books that provide practical advice and insights into improving family dynamics and personal growth. Her work is celebrated for its blend of research-driven information and relatable, real-world applications. Michele has been a keynote speaker at conferences and has contributed to numerous publications and media outlets, solidifying her reputation as an authoritative voice in her field and helping families build relationships.