Dippable foods are always such a fun and delicious idea for a party, making a chocolate fountain the perfect party addition! Chocolate fountains are always a big hit at any party; the chocolate cascading down the fountain tiers is an irresistible sight! And who doesn’t love food covered in chocolate?? The possibilities are endless when it comes to what to serve with a chocolate fountain! Let’s dive into these tasty treats to enjoy!
What Goes Well With A Chocolate Fountain
There are so many great options of what to serve with a chocolate fountain. Whether you decide on something savory or sweet, you can’t go wrong! Let’s be real, everything tastes good when covered in chocolate!
I’ve created a list of 24 AMAZING recipes to serve with chocolate fountains; try them out for your next party! Your guests will love them!
How long can you leave a chocolate fountain running?
Chocolate fountains are so great because they can last for a long time! Most chocolate fountains can run for up to three hours, which is perfect for any party length!
Try some of these recipes for your next party! They are all so delicious, and they will be even better covered in chocolate! Enjoy!
Ideas of What to Serve with a Chocolate Fountain
- Air Fryer Churros by Confessions of Parenting
- The Best Gooey Oreo Rice Krispies by Confessions of Parenting
- Vanilla Shortbread Cookies by Confessions of Parenting
- Strawberry Cheesecake Cookies by Confessions of Parenting
- Puff Pastry Cinnamon Rolls by My Therapist Cooks
- Honey Sugar Cookies by Live to Sweet
- Peanut Butter Bon Bons by Mae’s Menu
- Cheesecake Bites by Spend with Pennies
- Non Layered Strawberry Sponge Cake by Sustain My Cooking Habit
- Ice Cream Cone Brownies by Beeyond Cereal
- Stuffed S’mores Crispy Treats by Blackberry Babe
- Rainbow Fruit Skewers by Planted in the Kitchen
- Strawberry Hearts by Drive Me Hungry
- French Chocolate Macarons with Toffee by Ottawa Mommy Club
- Keto Cake Pops by Low Carb Yum
- Apple Nachos by Amanda’s Cookin
- Cinnamon Sugar Pita Chips by Keep Calm and Eat Ice Cream
- Easy Chocolate Peanut Butter Pretzel Bars by Plant Based on a Budget
- Grilled Pineapple by Dinner at the Zoo
- Strawberry Biscuits by A Mummy Too
- Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Blondies with Buttercream Frosting by A Paige of Positivity
- Keto Funfetti Cookie Bites by Joy Filled Eats
- Soft Pretzel Recipe by Fantabulosity
- Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries by Dinner at the Zoo
Do you have more delicious treats and ideas when it comes to what to serve with a chocolate fountain? Be sure to share them in the comments!