Looking for an easy way to flirt this Valentine’s Day? We have more than 30 of the best Valentine’s Day pick up lines to send your spouse just for fun!
When it comes to Valentine’s Day, I love planning all the Valentines activities that will make everyone feel special! To make sure there is enough time to celebrate, I love celebrating Valentine’s day from the first day of the month! I am always looking for new ways to make my loved ones feel special. Especially my husband!
Each year, I make sure to include a romantic scavenger hunt and some cups of our favorite pink hot chocolate. This year, I decided to kick Valentine’s day up a notch with some flirty pick up lines. I love Valentine’s Day pick up lines because I can use one or two every day leading up to Valentines Day. It’s an easy way to spice things up or make each other laugh with our favorite pick up lines!
If you are looking to have some flirty fun this Valentine’s Day, be sure to use our list of over 30 must-have Valentine’s Day pick up lines!
How to Use Pick Up Lines
When it comes to Valentine’s Day pick up lines, the sky is the limit! I love getting creative and using pick up lines when my spouse least expects it. I’ve included some of my favorite ways to use Valentine’s Day pick up lines to get you started!
Valentine’s Day Card
A pick up line is an easy way to add a little something extra to your Valentine’s day card. You can choose a flirty or silly one, the choice is yours!
Make it a Date!
Ask your spouse out on a date using one of our Valentine’s day pick up lines. It’ll make them laugh and you’ll have fun switching things up!
One thing I love doing is sending daily texts with a pick-up line each day leading up to Valentine’s Day. My husband always looks forward to my texts to see what pick up line I will use next!
You can easily write a Valentine’s day pick up line on a 3×5 card and leave them around the house. Or you can slip a piece of paper with a pick-up line on it into a coat pocket before your spouse leaves the house each day. It’ll be a nice surprise for your spouse to find later on!
Another way to leave a note is to write a pick-up line on a sticky note and stick it to the bathroom mirror or a computer. It’s a great way to make your spouse smile when they least expect it!
To spice things up, you can even leave a flirty Valentine’s day pick up line on their pillow each night. Whichever option you choose, using notes is the perfect way to make your spouse feel special!
A Love Letter
Write your spouse a love letter and start it off or end it with a Valentine’s day pick up line. It’s a great way to break the ice or end your letter in a silly or flirty way!
Create a Meme
Create a meme with a Valentine’s day pick up line or add one to a picture of you or your spouse. Send them a message with your meme to make them laugh!
Ready to flirt and add some fun this Valentine’s Day? Scroll down for my favorite Valentine’s Day pick up lines!
30+ of My Favorite Valentine’s Day Pick Up Lines
- Cupid called, he says to tell you that he needs my heart back.
- Excuse me, you just dropped something – my jaw.
- Baby, you’re so sweet, you would put Hershey’s out of business.
- Did it hurt when you got shot by cupid’s arrow?
- Be mine because you’re fine!
- I’m sorry I didn’t get you a box of chocolates for Valentine’s day, but if you want something sweet, I’m right here.
- They can’t fit what I feel for you on a conversation heart.
- Will you be my valentine?
- Are you my appendix? Because I have a funny feeling in my stomach that makes me feel like I should take you out.
- The only sweet I want for Valentine’s Day is a cutie pie like you!
- Are you an interior decorator? Because when I saw you, the whole room became beautiful.
- Do you believe in love at first sight? Or should I have Cupid shoot you with that arrow one more time?
- Do you have a map? I’m getting lost in your eyes.
- Do you know what’s on the Valentine’s Day menu? Me-n-u.
- Do you have a sunburn or are you always this hot?
- I was feeling a little off today, but you definitely turned me on.
- This Valentine’s Day, let’s make like fabric softener and snuggle.
- Are you a campfire? Because you are hot and I want s’more!
- Did you put Snickers in your valentine? Because you satisfy me.
- Do you like cats? Because I want you to take meowt for Valentine’s day.
- Do you want to eat a box of chocolates or me?
- Tonight’s menu is chocolate, candy hearts, and you.
- I’d never play hide and seek with you because someone like you is impossible to find.
- Do you have a name or can I call you mine?
- You’re like a box of Valentine’s chocolates, half sweet and half nuts.
- Do you know CPR? Because you are taking my breath away.
- It’s a good thing I brought my library card because I’m checking you out.
- Are you made of copper and titanium? Because you are a CuTi!
- I’ve heard that Disney is the happiest place on earth, but they’ve obviously never been in your arms.
- What’s your number? Nevermind, I already know, it starts with a one and ends in a zero.
- Aside from being sexy, what do you do for a living?
- Well, here I am. What are your other two wishes?