Earning your stripes just got easier with these funny zebra jokes! Your family will be rolling in laughter from start to finish.
Earlier this year, I came across a new study that suggested dad jokes are good for a child’s development. I smiled and sent it to my husband to encourage his joke-telling.
He can make a laughable joke out of almost anything. Sometimes we roll our eyes, sometimes we roll in laughter, but our kids are learning to roll with it, and when we’re lucky, they toss a joke back! Whether you need more dad jokes, or you’re trying to up your mom joke game, your family will enjoy the addition of these zebra jokes!
And don’t forget to get your free printable zebra joke cards which are perfect for sending in lunchboxes or backpacks. My kids love collecting all the jokes and adding them to a ring clip so they can scroll through them whenever they want! We love to have joke cards on hand in the car to share on the ride to or from school. My older kids love it when I post them on the fridge or bathroom mirror and hide the answer to see who can solve it first. There are so many ways to use the joke cards, so don’t forget to grab your free set below!
Funny Zebra Jokes
Whether you’re taking a leisurely drive, a trip to the zoo or safari, or gathering around a campfire together, these funny zebra jokes are sure to bring a spark of laughter!
- What does a zebra call his best friends? Zeebros.
- What goes black, white, black, white, black, white, red? Half a zebra.
- Why is it so difficult to sell a toy zebra? You can never find the barcode.
- What do you get when you cross a zebra with flashing lights? A zebra crossing!
- When is the best time to eat a zebra? When it’s stripened.
- What’s black and white and red all over? A sunburned zebra!
- What did the zebra say before leaving? I’ll be white black.
- What happened when the leopard tried to sneak out of his enclosure by pretending to be a zebra? He was spotted.
- What did the blonde name her pet zebra? Spot.
- What does a zebra look like? A horse behind bars.
- Two male zebras in the zoo started making rap-music. They’re called the Zbruhs.
- What’s black and white and eats like a horse? A zebra.
- What is black, white, and calm all over? A zenbra.
- Why was the zebra bad at dancing? He had 2 left feet!
- When is a zebra invisible? When it is on a zebra-crossing.
- How do you find zebra? Look under zeshirt.
- What do you call a zebra that can play the piano? A musical genius.
- What is black and white with red dots? A zebra with chicken pox.
- What side does a zebra have the most stripes on? The outside!
- Why did the zebra bring a pencil to the zoo? To draw its stripes!
- What is black and white and red all over? A sunburnt zebra.
- When is a zebra-crossing invisible? When it has not been painted yet.
- Did you hear about the hungry zebra? It ate like a horse!
- How do zebras communicate with each other? They use zeb-mail.
- Who would win in a fight between a kangaroo and a zebra? The zebra. Because he has so many black belts.
- A leopard tried to escape the zoo dressed as a zebra……but she was spotted!
- Which animal is the oldest? Zebras, because they are still in black and white.
- What’s black and white and blue? A sad zebra.
- What’s a zebra’s favorite game? Hide and stripe!
- What do you call a zebra with no stripes? A horse in disguise!
- Why do zebras love to read? Because they’re into black and white literature!
- How do you organize a zebra party? You herd them together!
- Why did the zebra go to school? To learn how to stand out in the field!
- How do zebras keep their fur looking so good? They use a lot of “strip”-shampoo!
- Why did the zebra bring a suitcase to the zoo? It wanted to pack its stripes for a wild vacation!
- What do you call a zebra that can play the piano? Mozartripes!
- How do you compliment a zebra? “You’ve got the best stripes in town!”
- What is the difference between a zebra and a horse? A zebra has its pajamas on.
- What do you call a zebra lost at sea? A seabra.
- Why didn’t the donkey cross the road? Because he saw what happened to the zebra.
- What’s black, white, and noisy? A zebra playing the drums!
- What do you call a zebra that likes to dance? A zeb-rina.
- If I told you I ate zebras……I’d be lion!
- What do you get if you cross a zebra with an ape-man? Tarzan with stripes.
- Did you know that scientists crossed a zebra and a donkey? They called it a zeedonk.
- Why does the zebra bring toilet paper to the party? Because he is a party pooper.
- What’s black, white, and red all over? The slowest zebra in the herd.
- What do you get if you cross a pelican and a zebra? Two streets further away!
- What is a zebra zombie’s favorite snack? Ze brains!
- What do zebras have that no other animal has? Baby zebras.
- What do you call a singing group with a zebra, a hippo, a goat, a peacock, and a giraffe? Zoo Kids On The Block.
- Why was the zebra bad at dancing? He had 2 left feet.
- How do you know if a zebra is happy? It has stripes of joy.
- What do the penguins get for their lunch at the zoo? Half an hour, same as the zebras.
- Why do all zebras wear glasses? Cause they can’t ze-bruuuh!
- Why did the zebra bring a map to the party? To make sure it didn’t get lost in a sea of stripes!
- Why did the zebra become an artist? It wanted to paint the town in black and white!
- What is black and white with red dots? A zebra with chickenpox.
- What do you call a zebra who joined a fraternity? A zebro
- What do you call a horse wearing Venetian blinds? A zebra!
Share your favorite funny zebra jokes in the comments!
Printable Zebra Jokes
Print your zebra jokes and have fun giggling with the entire family!
How Do I access my free printables?
Fill in the form above. You will receive an email in your inbox. If you don’t see it, check your spam folder! You will see an email with your free printable.
How Do I Print a PDF?
You’ll need a program that supports PDFs. Adobe Acrobat is a great option. Open the program, click File, then print. Select your printer and the number of copies you want to print. Be sure you click double-sided if you want it to print on both sides.
Can I resell these?
You may not resell any printable on our website or in our resource library. You may use them for class parties, at church, at home, or in the classroom. You may get these printed at an office supply store or copy center at your own expense.
Michele Tripple is a renowned author and expert in the fields of parenting, relationships, and personal development. With her degree in marriage and family studies, her experience as a Family Life Educator, and over a decade of experience as a professional writer, Michele has authored books that provide practical advice and insights into improving family dynamics and personal growth. Her work is celebrated for its blend of research-driven information and relatable, real-world applications. Michele has been a keynote speaker at conferences and has contributed to numerous publications and media outlets, solidifying her reputation as an authoritative voice in her field and helping families build relationships.