Scrambling for a new way to test your brain? These egg riddles will have you cracking up! Join the egg-ventures of the world of egg riddles and get ready to laugh.
Riddles are the perfect way to hatch some fun. With a little bit of wit and a lot of yolks, egg riddles can leave you egg-static with laughter. So, if you’re looking for some egg-citing, egg-ucational fun, you’re in the right place.
Some of these egg riddles are easy to crack, others might need a little bit more pondering. They’ll whisk you away into a world of fun, where the yolks are always fresh, and the answers might surprise you.You are sure to have an egg-cellent time.
So, without further ado, let’s get cracking with these fun egg riddles!
Best egg riddles
- A Rooster laid an Egg. Which way did it roll? It didn’t. And since when do Roosters lay Eggs?
- After I am created, you break me and make me again. What am I? Egg.
- After I am made, You break me and re-make me. What am I? Egg.
- Why did the duck get fired from his Easter job? He kept quacking the eggs.
- Arnold Schwarzenegger’s is really long. Michael J. Fox’s is short. Daffy Duck isn’t human. Madonna doesn’t have one. What am I? The last name.
- Even if they are starving, the natives living in the Arctic would never eat a penguin egg. Why not? Penguins live only in Antarctica.
- Where does the Easter Bunny get all the eggs from? An egg plant.
- What type of jokes do Eggs tell? Egg Yolks!
- If I had 4 eggs, a thief gave me 3 and my rooster laid 5 more, how many do I have? 3 (this one fried us too, don’t worry!)
- I have 10 eggs. I break 3, I fried 3 and I ate 3, how many do I have left? 7
- What happens when you ask your dogs to make you some breakfast? You get pooched eggs!
- What came first, the chicken or the egg? Apparently, it’s an egg. Well, according to modern evolution, anyway
- If a peacock were to lay an egg in my front yard, who would own it? Peacocks don’t lay eggs, only peahens
- Marble walls as white as milk, Lined with skin as soft as silk, in a fountain crystal clear, a golden apple will appear, there is no key to this stronghold, yet thieves break in and steal the gold. What is it? An egg.
- How would you drop an egg onto a concrete floor without cracking it? Don’t worry, it’ll take more than an egg to crack concrete!
- How many Easter eggs can you put into an empty basket? Only one, because after that it is no longer empty.
- If a rooster laid an egg on a barn roof, which way would it roll? If you’ve been paying attention, you’d already know roosters don’t lay eggs
- There is a carton of 6 eggs on a table, and there are 6 people around the table. Everyone takes an egg and there is still one in the carton. How is this possible? The first 5 eggs are taken by the first 5 people. The last person takes the last egg, while it’s still in the carton!
- Which one is correct to say? – “The yolk of the egg IS white” or “The yolk of the egg ARE white”? Neither, because egg yolks are yellow!
- Why should you never tell an Easter egg a joke? It might crack up!
- Breakfast or dinner, I always taste great. I come from an animal that never stays up late. What am I? Egg (Duh)
- Where do eggs go on their summer holidays? New Yolk City (The Big Omelette)
- What do you get when a turkey lays an egg on a barn roof? Eggrolls!
- Why do hens lay eggs? Because if they dropped them, they’d break!
- Why does it take over a million sperm to fertilise an egg? Because none of them stop to ask for directions
- On what days are eggs the angriest? Fry Days!
- I get harder when in hot water. I’m only useful once I’m broken. Some people eat only the white part for its low-fat, high-protein nutritional content. what am I? I am an egg.
- I have a small house in which I live all alone. It has no doors or windows, and I have to break a wall if I want to go outside. What am I? Chick in egg.
- Why do the citizens of France only have one egg with their breakfast? Because one egg is un oeuf.
- What two words do these letters make? Gges Esgg Gegs Sgeg? Scrambled Eggs!
- How does the Easter Bunny manage to paint all their eggs? They hire Santa’s elves during the off-season.
- Why is every losing team like scrambled eggs? They have both been beaten!
- What does a mixed-up hen lay? Scrambled eggs
- Have you ever heard the joke about the broken egg? Yes, it still cracks me up!
- How do ghosts like their eggs in the morning? Terri-Fried!
- What happens when you rub a balloon against an egg? It becomes egg-static
- Why did the chicken’s computer break? The hard drive was fried!
- What’s the best thing to have for breakfast when you are meditating? Ommmmmmm-lettes
- Why was the baby chicken shy? It still hadn’t come out of it’s shell!
- What type of people always steal eggs? Poachers!
Do you have more egg riddles that you love? Share them in the comments so we can try and solve them!
You can Never Have Too Many Riddles! Complete List of Mind-Blowing Riddles!
- Halloween Riddles
- Disney Riddles
- Riddles for Teens
- Lighthouse Riddles, Jokes, and Puns
- Ice Cream Riddles
- Math Riddles
- Thanksgiving Riddles
- Christmas Riddles
- Winter Riddles
- Riddle Me This Riddles
- Awesome Riddles For Kids & Adults
- Emoji Riddles
- New Years Riddles
- Best Logic Riddles
- Batman Riddles
- Hobbit Riddles
- Love Riddles
- Valentines Day Riddles
- Confusing Riddles
- Mystery Riddles
- Dad Riddles
- Number Riddles
- Animal Riddles
- Harry Potter Riddles
- Coffin Riddles
- Easter Riddles
- Hard Riddles For Teens
- Scary Riddles
- River Riddles
- Candle Riddles
- Birthday Riddles
- Who Am I Riddles
- Creepy Riddles
- Detective Riddles
- Spring Riddles
- Candy Riddles
- Pregnancy Announcement Riddles
- Science Riddles
- Fish Riddles
- Water Riddles
- Car Riddles
- Food Riddles
- Money Riddles
- Clock Riddles
- Fire Riddles
- Fall Riddles
- Tricky School Riddles
- Egg Riddles
- Paw-some Dog Riddles
- Best Cat Riddles
How Do I Access My Free Printables?
Fill in the form above. You will receive an email in your inbox. If you don’t see it, check your spam folder! You will then click to confirm your subscription. Once confirmed, you will be emailed your joke cards.
How Do I Print A PDF?
You’ll need a program that supports PDFs. Adobe Acrobat is a great option. Open the program, click file then print. Select your printer and the number of copies you want to print. Be sure you click double-sided if you want it to print on both sides.
Can I Resell These?
You may not resell any printable that you find on our website or in our resource library. You may use them for class parties, at church, at home, or in the classroom. You may get these printed at an office supply store or copy center at your own expense.
Michele Tripple is a renowned author and expert in the fields of parenting, relationships, and personal development. With her degree in marriage and family studies, her experience as a Family Life Educator, and over a decade of experience as a professional writer, Michele has authored books that provide practical advice and insights into improving family dynamics and personal growth. Her work is celebrated for its blend of research-driven information and relatable, real-world applications. Michele has been a keynote speaker at conferences and has contributed to numerous publications and media outlets, solidifying her reputation as an authoritative voice in her field and helping families build relationships.